Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! (3505 Views)

Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
A friend of mine made N60,000 in 48 hours with this system and I am here to share with you how he did it from scratch, so pay attention. You are not going to pay me anything to learn this technique.

This is one of the easiest ways to make money online, by buying domain and fixing a small website on it, for a very low price and sell it for a higher price.

Ever since I ventured into website designing field, I have discovered a simple domain name flipping tricks which I always use to get some extra quick cash. I can buy 1 or 2 domains name today and sell it in the next 24 or 48 hours and make a quick return on my investment. Even if it takes me a week to sell it’s still going to make me good profit with the system I used.

Website Flipping is the hottest money making opportunity online. Website flipping means buying and selling websites. Many Internet Entrepreneurs also build a profitable website business out of scratch and later on sell it for a great profit. This article is all about how you can make money by flipping websites or domain names.

What I will be exposing to you includes:

How and where to find good domains names.
How to polish a domain or website to look attractive

Where and who to sell your domains name or website to withing 24 -72 hours.

How to make the buyer beg and add money for you so that he/she will not loss the name.

I am going to make it easy so you can grab the whole lesson in few minutes.
Without further ado, let us understand what a domain is.

A domain refers to the subset of the internet under the control of a particular organization or individual. E.g, like owning a piece of land on the internet that bear's your name or the name of your organization, for as long as you can afford the rent.

Now, what is ‘domain flipping’?

Domain flipping means buying and selling domains (the land) for a profit. Now there is quite a misconception regarding this particular act as people are of the opinion that hoarding domain names (the land) is unethical but that is far from true, as many big names in the domain flipping industry like GoDaddy and Namecheap, flipper and sedo have emerged recently. They currently have a lot of domain names (lands) in their custody for sale.

As far as flipping domains for a profit is concerned, there are certain domain names that are worth a lot of money. For instance, Hotel.com, Business.com and fb.com have been reportedly sold for $11 million and $7 million to $8,000 respectively.

Now even though registering such golden domain names seems impossible to get, you can still make a decent amount of money withing 72 hours from now if you will do it my way, if you use my method to choose selected domain names to buy and sell.

You are going to take these 3 important steps if you want to make money with donain/website flipping in 72 hours from now.

1. Choose your Target: First of all, find out a company, schools, church, or an NGO in your area, Take pictures of their office/building.
look out for their logo and other information that may help you to promote them online.

2. Buy a Domain Name related to the organization. Once you choose your target, buy a Domain name and a quarterly hosting plan from any of the domain name selling companies. Be careful in selecting a domain name. It is good if your domain name contains a .com extension. As there are other extension like .biz, .org, .info .co, .ng etc.

4. Install a wordpress theme or a website template on your hosting account. Now, your website is ready to make money.

I will like to know if you guys are following. The numbers of respond will encourage me to continue adding more article and break it down in detail for those that are new to Domain Name and website flipping business.

let your comment and question in....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Zendizel(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2018
I'm following !
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by domainsales18: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Yeah!

Fire on, bro.
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Following...
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by amjustme2: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by alikor2(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by EngrMarve(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2018
i think i like this guy, he is not hiding his business secrets like others, guy, i vote you for president

1 Like

Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
EngrMarve:
i think i like this guy, he is not hiding his business secrets like others, guy, i vote you for president

Keep it coming...
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Qpetz: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by patinno8: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Followings
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by klassd(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
I will be writing the follow up articles soon, let your questions in
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Sandycee: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
What's the least amount one can start with
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sandycee:
What's the least amount one can start with

Domain name and hosting plan can be 5k to 7k for .com extension, and you can sell it back to whoever you are targeting for 30k to 40k within 72 hours, if you will do it the way I will be explaining leter.

Make sure you are following...
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Abovee122: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm following my success coach. Maybe you can still create a WhatsApp group to mentor us better
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Sandycee: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
joshuaudom:

Domain name and hosting plan can be 5k to 7k for .com extension, and you can sell it back to whoever you are targeting for 30k to 40k within 72 hours, if you will do it the way I will be explaining leter.

Make sure you are following...
Ok.. following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
OK I am back!
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Abovee122: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
We are also here. Ready to take action.
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Investorsci: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Following,go on
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Investorsci: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
My question is where can we buy this cheap domains.
And who are those resell to and how fast is the market .
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Investorsci:
My question is where can we buy this cheap domains.
And who are those resell to and how fast is the market .

I will show you lots of Nigerian companies you can buy from. I will also show you how to get your clients to beg for their very own name.

As for how fast, you can decide to sell your domain 24 hours after purchasing it.

Keep your question and comment coming...
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by pkang: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Following oooooo
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Sandycee: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Most people are going following.. please start teaching us how to go about all these. We ll ask questions as you go on
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Cation25(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Continue pls...we r following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Appleyard(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Must you buy a domain name or you can also create one from a hosting company?
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Appleyard:
Must you buy a domain name or you can also create one from a hosting company?

Yes you must buy domain name that w\you will built the website on. so you cant have a website without a domain name.
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Following
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Appleyard(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
joshuaudom:

Yes you must buy domain name that w\you will built the website on. so you cant have a website without a domain name.

Copy that. But from where can one buy a domain name?
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 2:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Appleyard:

Copy that. But from where can one buy a domain name?

I will list them here so you can make your choice
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by joshuaudom(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you for all your comments and questions, it was really encourageing. I am back to continue from where we stop.

Let me start with a quote from a famous book.

Proverbs 22 vs 1 and 2 says, “A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favour rather than silver and gold. The rich and the poor have this in common, the Lord is the maker of them all”. Integrity, reputation and honesty have greater value than just money.

You may be asking, why is this man preaching to us, is he the only saint in this forum?

Well, I am not here to preach or even to claim that I am a saint. All I want you to know is that, the idea behind my domain name flipping system was coined out of the above quotes.

Nobody, no organization, I mean not even you would like to make a joke with your name not to talk of allowing someone else to use your name to carry out scrupulous or criminal activities. because it will create a serious dent and cause damages to your career.

From the beginning of days, business owners and public personalities have been doing a lot to protect their names, they can even go as far as stage managing some people to praise or promote their names or brands in public. A lots of them donates to charities organization just to put their names or business names in front of millions of audience. And they will go an extra length to protect their names.

· In 2010, Facebook made the decision to acquire the FB.com domain name from Farm Bureau in an $8.5 million deal ..

This was done by Facebook to protect their image and also to make sure they don't use it for any unethical activities.

Just because the name contained an abbreviations of FaceBook.com (FB.com), they don't need anything that will go even close.

Now this is the chance you have been waiting to grab. This is where you will come in and tap from their hard earned gold mine (their names) like the vulture. Remember, this system can be used in two ways. for good and for evil.

No one will determine for you what is ethical. Don't get me wrong, ethics is not a matter of black and grey or neither it is about good or bad, one person's black is another person's white. So ethics is about way of thinking and who turns the wheel. Values and beliefs play's a major part when it comes to ethics.

It is my greatest wish that you will use this website fliping system carefully and wisely. with this understood, I will begin a practical session on how to apply the system. enjoy the rest of the article.

It will give me joy to continue if I know that you are following.

1 Like

Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by timitayo77: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
joshuaudom:
A friend of mine made N60,000 in 48 hours with this system and I am here to share with you how he did it from scratch, so pay attention. You are not going to pay me anything to learn this technique.

This is one of the easiest ways to make money online, by buying domain and fixing a small website on it, for a very low price and sell it for a higher price.

Ever since I ventured into website designing field, I have discovered a simple domain name flipping tricks which I always use to get some extra quick cash. I can buy 1 or 2 domains name today and sell it in the next 24 or 48 hours and make a quick return on my investment. Even if it takes me a week to sell it’s still going to make me good profit with the system I used.

Website Flipping is the hottest money making opportunity online. Website flipping means buying and selling websites. Many Internet Entrepreneurs also build a profitable website business out of scratch and later on sell it for a great profit. This article is all about how you can make money by flipping websites or domain names.

What I will be exposing to you includes:

How and where to find good domains names.
How to polish a domain or website to look attractive

Where and who to sell your domains name or website to withing 24 -72 hours.

How to make the buyer beg and add money for you so that he/she will not loss the name.

I am going to make it easy so you can grab the whole lesson in few minutes.
Without further ado, let us understand what a domain is.

A domain refers to the subset of the internet under the control of a particular organization or individual. E.g, like owning a piece of land on the internet that bear's your name or the name of your organization, for as long as you can afford the rent.

Now, what is ‘domain flipping’?

Domain flipping means buying and selling domains (the land) for a profit. Now there is quite a misconception regarding this particular act as people are of the opinion that hoarding domain names (the land) is unethical but that is far from true, as many big names in the domain flipping industry like GoDaddy and Namecheap, flipper and sedo have emerged recently. They currently have a lot of domain names (lands) in their custody for sale.

As far as flipping domains for a profit is concerned, there are certain domain names that are worth a lot of money. For instance, Hotel.com, Business.com and fb.com have been reportedly sold for $11 million and $7 million to $8,000 respectively.

Now even though registering such golden domain names seems impossible to get, you can still make a decent amount of money withing 72 hours from now if you will do it my way, if you use my method to choose selected domain names to buy and sell.

You are going to take these 3 important steps if you want to make money with donain/website flipping in 72 hours from now.

1. Choose your Target: First of all, find out a company, schools, church, or an NGO in your area, Take pictures of their office/building.
look out for their logo and other information that may help you to promote them online.

2. Buy a Domain Name related to the organization. Once you choose your target, buy a Domain name and a quarterly hosting plan from any of the domain name selling companies. Be careful in selecting a domain name. It is good if your domain name contains a .com extension. As there are other extension like .biz, .org, .info .co, .ng etc.

4. Install a wordpress theme or a website template on your hosting account. Now, your website is ready to make money.

I will like to know if you guys are following. The numbers of respond will encourage me to continue adding more article and break it down in detail for those that are new to Domain Name and website flipping business.

let your comment and question in....

What do you mean by certain terms you are using? How do all these terms relate to themselves in procedures? E.g, you said, install a WordPress theme or website template to your account. Can u explain to a layman what u mean hear please. Please explain your ideas in a simple manner for a layman to understand these things you are saying. Cos not all of us have been into this stuff or are as techy as u are. I am really very interested in this thing. Thanks
Re: You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! by Sandycee: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Op we are following..can you give the lecture all at once?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 / How Do I Start An Animal Farm? / I Need To Do Online Buziness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.