Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (18283 Views)

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / More on the University Student Who Got Expelled For Impregnating A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by BIDOO(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:
This lie off me... You failed jamb thrice and you were home for a year before you gained admission? Thought jamb's done once in a year
Lols, You Actually Misinterpret His Story, After Failing Jamb On Three Consecutive Time, He Was Grounded At Home For A Year May Be As A Result Of Financial Constraint.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by naijainstinct: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
michlins:
Please depression isn't a choice. A USA military commander in charge of mid East recently committed suicide. He had it all but choose suicide
He chose because he had a choice. In this case, he had a choice between committing suicide - choosing death or seeking psychological help - choosing life.

Depression is real but it's a choice. That's why some rich people who "have it all" still find themselves depressed and some wretched people who have nothing to live for are staying strong.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:
This lie off me... You failed jamb thrice and you were home for a year before you gained admission? Thought jamb's done once in a year
ask him
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by qanda: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2018
Nice. WAEC, JAMB and NECO Past Questions are available for FREE on Q and A App.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2018
internationalman:
Rubbish at who doesn't have a rough past..

Everyone claims to have suffered before making it in this country.. Even so the sons and daughters of the elites like Davido.
His story is an inspiration to others not to give up. Those intending committing suicide can have a rethink after this as committing suicide is not an option
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2018
Anything for fame
Mtchewww undecided
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:
He was at home doing nothing
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by yinkeys(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
michlins:
Please depression isn't a choice. A USA military commander in charge of mid East recently committed suicide. He had it all but choose suicide
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by toprealman: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Expelled for being a good student Abi?
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Bnladan(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Did the op write 2 twice? shocked
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by davo4luv: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
guy u be criminal with all these lies wey u dey cook
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Vocnewsblog(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
No atom of truth in this post, have just done my calculus and found out this dude is just seeking attention with the post.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by nelxxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
yongg:
This guy's depression threshold has not been hit...

That's probably why you would end your seemly fortunate experiences with an insensitive close.

Some choices depend on other choices.

Now, both instances of choices in my previous statement may not even be yours to make.

Talking choices, some times it is not as simple as the 2nd/3rd persons put it, it can be much more complex. Maybe except you can break your personal value system, integrity or self. Okay, let that sink in a bit, that means you pretty much have to loose your self(stop being you) just to gain it (which is possible especially when you're being persuaded e.g. peer pressure, societal or family -, it is different ball game when that pressure has to come from you (and then at that your down state?))...

Because you escaped that chapter of your life does not necessary make it as easy for someone else to, because of several parameters. Parameters such as your (immediate or other shell)environment, consecutive experiences, support system, coping mechanisms...

It may seem like too much grammar, but say you were asked to write an algorithm for human choices let alone one as a Nigerian?

Smh...
are you a programmer or computer scientists, you sound like one
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Khallyella(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
BIDOO:

Lols, You Actually Misinterpret His Story, After Failing Jamb On Three Consecutive Time, He Was Grounded At Home For A Year May Be As A Result Of Financial Constraint.

Arh, thanks for making things clear, I was already thinking we're not in the same Nigeria
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by BIDOO(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:

Arh, thanks for making things clear, I was already thinking we're not in the same Nigeria
You Welcome Dear, Though Your Beauty Is Second To None Especially Those Dimples. Lols.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Witlee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
luiscarter:
The way ppl cook up stories for social media likes its very heart breaking

So its only in films and novels it can happen abi

BLOCKHEAD
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by luiscarter(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Witlee:

So its only in films and novels it can happen abi

BLOCKHEAD

Thank you
Coconut head
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by danwilliams4u(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
lolz thank God for u

Tragedy: Fire Razes Adopoly School of Engineering Building (PICS) / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members! / Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers