Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? (26363 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Senator, Annie Okonkwo Is Dead (VIDEO) / Biafra Senator On Fire As They Boldy Stand With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / Popular Senator, Loses Bid To Return To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Is shehu sani* n abaribe

Dino is stand by
Remi tinubu is useless
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Olujoe1(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Olujoe1(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Bunch of useless people. I hate them with passion.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by olex88: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino my main man
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by adebayo201: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
petsam11:

You really raised a very good point but please note that this topic is not for constituents gains or losses. This topic is not political it's just to talk about how these senators relate openly with the public and how the general public feel about them and their openness on social media.
Thanks And God Bless!
Gibberish!

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Pruwa: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
It just has to be Dino melaye!!! The man has guts ooo
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by maslong(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
DINO
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by HarlyRo(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=petsam11 post=73535612]Good Day Nairalanders!

We all know that we have a good number of senators who play along and flow with the youths online by tweeting or going to instagram to say one, two or even many things about the country and about the youths. These sectors roll with the youths and the youths can relate well with them. While some of them are not really on social media, but their actions and inactions makes the social media want to go gaga.
I will only mention a few of them (in no order) but you can all say who you feel is the most loved and most popular on social media be it on Nairaland, twitter, instagram, etc.
I will start with:

1. Sen. Dino Malaye: Many people love this man because he is a brave man and just like Jim Iyke, he says it to your face and doesn't pretend very practical... The man got a lot of SWAG! He is on social media and he likes relating with the youths by showing them that "I am a senator doesn't mean I don't know whatsup!" He is a smart man even in his jokes, he is still tactical and strategic in his doings.
I believe he should be at the forefront of helping Nollywood go farther than they are today because, I believe he has what it takes to make the Nigerian movie industry boom by helping them connect with the National Assembly and other foreign links. Sen. Dino is a great man!
It might also interest you to know that Sen. Dino is a seasoned musician too, who the young and old can always relate with... If you know you know! Lol!

2. Sen. Ben Bruce: This man is an intellectual. Like him or hate him. He is popularly known as "The Twitter Senator!" Just like the Great President of the United States, Donald Trump, he says what's on his mind on twitter to tell everyone how he really feels about something and everything.
Sen. Bruce who is also called "Senator Common Sense" which he usually adds at the end of his posts on twitter or speeches in his Silverbird TV is a man who wants people to reason with their common sense. I also believe he can really do more in rendering help to the Nigerian movie and music industry. He is equally a great man.

3. Sen Shehu Sani: This senator is also a friend to the youths on twitter just like Sen. Bruce. He also likes to straighten some issues up on twitter whether people like his option or not, he makes sense not withstanding. He is also popular and loved.

4. Senate President, Bukola Saraki: I love this man for so many reasons. He doesn't talk too much but he is very objective and strategic. some people will say, he knows when to shoot without missing. SP. Saraki is on social media and will always talk about his day to day activities on instagram with pictures. He may have handlers who handle his social media accounts but they are really doing a nice job I must confess. He may not be that popular on instagram, but he is indeed loved by many youths off and on social media. He is a great man!

4. Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe: This Senator and a confirm "Nwa Aba" is a force that no one can play with. Very soft spoken but highly intelligent, tactical, smart and he knows his onion. I categorize him in the ranks of SP. Bukola Saraki. He might not be popular for posting opinions online (social media) but he indeed is a wonderful man loved by so many people for his guts and courage. He says it the way it is without mincing words and all these character puts him in this list of the most popular and most lived senators on social media. He is indeed a great man!

5. Sen. Rubai Kwankwaso: If you are in Kano or the northern part of Nigeria and you to don't know of the "Kwankwasiyya Movement" then you may not actually be in northern Nigerian. This distinguished senator may not have popular social media handles but he is almost like a demi god to a lot of northerners and hence this brings him to the ranks of most loved and most popular on "social media".

6. Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu: This Distinguished Senator is a brave man and an intellectual just like Sen. Abaribe. He is a man full of tact. Many people are of the view and opinion that his supportiveness, intellectual prowess and "never snitch your boss" lifestyle has really helped SP. Saraki in a lot of ways because it's well known that right from the days of his former boss, former SP. David Mark, DSP. Ike Ekweremadu has never been seen snitching. He is a very popular senator and is loved by many both in Nigeria and abroad. DSP . Ekweremadu is very smart. He doesn't talk too much, he only talks when it's necessary and important. He owns no popular social media platform but his popularity offline automatically adds him to this list because most of the time, he is the talk of the town.

7. Sen. Godswill Akpabio: This former governor of Akwa Ibom state is a man who when you see him (enter) in an event in Akwa Ibom State or anywhere you might not know when you will start jumping up to hail him not because you need his money but because of his charisma. He is a funny man too. He is popular and loved offline and his popularity offline consciously and unconsciously brought him to prominence on social media. He is definitely in this group although he has no well pronounced social media account (if any).

8. Sen. Stella Oduah: This woman is a big woman. The fact that she can inhale and exhale without stress in the midst of all the big men senators in the Red Chambers, shows that she is a big force. The statement "... do the needful!" (I think) came into prominence from this distinguished senator. She is one of the women senators who are popular and loved on social media.

9. Sen. Remi Tinubu: This woman is a force that can't just be pushed under the carpet. She is very popular and just like her counterpart Sen. Stella Oduah, she has a lot of guts. Argue with your keypad. Lol!
She may not have a popular social media account, but regardless, she is popular and she gives a lot of women guts and courage directly and indirectly just like Sen. Oduah.

10. Sen. Samuel Anyanwu: Much haven't been heard about him of recent, but this man is also loved by many. "Sam Daddy" as he is popularly called is a man who you see and just start asking yourself "what is this man made of?" He is a man whose full potentials is yet to be unraveled. He is also loved by many.

So you are free to state who you feel is the most loved and most popular on social media. In case you didn't see the name of the senator you believe should win this, you are free to add yours.

Modified[/quotedino is a tout and Ben Murray isa hypocrite and extraordinaire!!
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Edojoma(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino is my guy,,, always crazy
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by pedrilo: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
SDM
SBB
SBS
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Olujoe1(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
petsam11:

You really raised a very good point but please note that this topic is not for constituents gains or losses. This topic is not political it's just to talk about how these senators relate openly with the public and how the general public feel about them and their openness on social media.
Thanks And God Bless!
The above guy has a point, what make them revelant? What brought them to the limelight? What are they standing for? Who are they representing? We can't continue to celebrate their reckless social media lifestyle, also we can only love them for the service they delivered upon their promises.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by inspector44(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Although this question does not make any sense here. But even Dino knows he will win this on without any campaign cos he is well loved for his foolish behaviours
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
I can't believe someone sat down and composed this rubbish.

Tufiakwa.

You are loving sinators who don't even know or care that you exists and yet you don't want me to call you insane?

Nonsense sad
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by 77up(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
None angry
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by tobby98: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dino melaye will always lead the rank but that sam daddy ehn? dude comes from my town,he has a strong mum behind him and they are�
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by plana1: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Any time, any day I go for Dino and Abaribe. I love these two senators for their courage.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by rhymesnoni(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
UprightEvil:
Dino has been quite of late...

Shehu Sani is an all-round social media troll.

Bashing both his political party and the opposition alike.

I give it to him
Sen Shehu Sani is a Disaster, a Hippocratic looser. Thinks he's smart bt no he's a big dumb ass, Criticizes any action against him pretending and deceiving folks to be an activist. mere mention of his Name irritates me
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by ameh99: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Only in a country were criminals are celebrated...

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by einsteine(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
They are all fifth columnists and to be candid I don't know why we keep on celebrating criminals in this country instead of throwing stones at them,it's a shame!!!

Did anybody hold you from throwing stones at them?
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by UprightEvil: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
rhymesnoni:

Sen Shehu Sani is a Disaster, a Hippocratic looser. Thinks he's smart bt no he's a big dumb ass, Criticizes any action against him pretending and deceiving folks to be an activist. mere mention of his Name irritates me

U can describe him with whatever terms that befit ur analytical expression.

But one thing makes him stand out over others. His ability to criticize his own party.

It Nigeria, politicians seldom do so no matter how bad the leadership is
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Uyi168: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Richdad50:
A very senseless post. Nairaland moderators and their daily shot of Tramadol. Else what explains this?

#RichdadDarts
...u and this meme be like pant and yansh..

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by johnisaola(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kwankwasiyya
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Senator bola Ahmed Tinubu
Op,you are mad for creating this topic
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by aniblue(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Like him or hate him,
Dino is very active, outspoken and popular in the national Assembly cool
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Gerrardpanty(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
DINO Melaye the only active senator!
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Murphybayo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
My name is Dino melaye
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by bossrillboss: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
abeg I dey luk for op nd the mod wey cari dis news cum front page I wan dash dem something...

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
should be dino because of his mumu acts he displays e.g releasing album for politicians. even the so called opposition in the senate enjoys his presence
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by rhymesnoni(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
UprightEvil:

U can describe him with whatever terms that befit ur analytical expression.

But one thing makes him stand out over others. His ability to criticize his own party.

It Nigeria, politicians seldom do so no matter how bad the leadership is

He does so wen things aint going in his favour, Sen. Shehu Sani is fraund kawai...
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by VictorEkwere: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dino
nelxxy:
dino
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
OP, what is Stella Oduah doing on that list I beg you?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.