Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Toyota Corolla Sport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Sport (1988 Views)

His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) / Between A Corolla Sport And A Benz C240 Kompressor Vehicle / 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport Or 2005 Mercedez Benz C230 Komporessor ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Sport by gmacnoms(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2018
2004 Corolla Sports for sale

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport by cmoney22222: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport by jhenie(f): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's the issue with the car? How much is it?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport by gmacnoms(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
jhenie:
What's the issue with the car? How much is it?
no issue at all. Is unregistered. 1.9m Fixed
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport by Youngkingz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
gmacnoms:
I bring u all season greetings on this festive period, I hope this year was a favourable one to u, if h haven't achieved all yet. Just be calm all hope is not over.
My name is DAVID DAMISA am from Edo state, and I live in Benin. Most of u might have heard the word TRACKER before while some is there first time of hearing about it, no need of wasting your precious time read all my articles without getting my message, cause like they say information is power " if u are not inform u will be deform" excuse is not an option
Tracker is a smallish device which will be install in your car, bus, truck without any knowing expect u the owner, tracker can help u to recover your car less than 45mins , tracker doesn't need maintenance, once fixed forever fix
Now what's the function of this device, it has two major functions
1.... It helps u to demobilized(ON and OFF) the car either park on motion
2..... It helps to know the location of the car is, which is by calling the device number

U can also hear the discussion in your car, when u give someone your car to buy something for u, but is (OPTIONAL)
for more info call 08103717718 u can also whatsapp with same number or add me on my facebook page DAVID King Damisa
And if u want to also learn how to install tracker contact with that number
Like I said earlier I live in Benin
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport by Youngkingz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
gmacnoms:
Youngkingz(m): 11:37pm
I bring u all season greetings on this festive period, I hope this year was a favourable one to u, if h haven't achieved all yet. Just be calm all hope is not over.
My name is DAVID DAMISA am from Edo state, and I live in Benin. Most of u might have heard the word TRACKER before while some is there first time of hearing about it, no need of wasting your precious time read all my articles without getting my message, cause like they say information is power " if u are not inform u will be deform" excuse is not an option
Tracker is a smallish device which will be install in your car, bus, truck without any knowing expect u the owner, tracker can help u to recover your car less than 45mins , tracker doesn't need maintenance, once fixed forever fix
Now what's the function of this device, it has two major functions
1.... It helps u to demobilized(ON and OFF) the car either park on motion
2..... It helps to know the location of the car is, which is by calling the device number

U can also hear the discussion in your car, when u give someone your car to buy something for u, but is (OPTIONAL)
for more info call 08103717718 u can also whatsapp with same number or add me on my facebook page DAVID King Damisa
And if u want to also learn how to install tracker contact with that number
Like I said earlier I live in Benin
Also know home services is included

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Camry Big Light And Camry Tiny Light? / My Peugeot 206 Usually Off Light / How To Differentiate A Genuine Custom Car Paper From Faked Custom Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.