Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season (414 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts / 6 Times The Big Brother Naija Show Amazed It Fans This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season by kurlarday: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
It is festive season; here is the time most brands are rewarding their numerous customers with mouth watering bonuses and all sort of goodies. Interestingly, millions of naira is usually invested in sales promotion strategy. In some cases, one would wonder if these brands actually yield returns on the amount invested in their sales projects. Another point of concern is that most of the sales bonanzas are for a very small proportion of the pool of customers. Imagine a big brand like MTN giving out N10,000 000 cash to only 10 lucky subscribers with other amazing gifts like generator set, television set, refrigerator, etc. At the end of the whole exercise, about 5% of their numerous subscribers end up benefiting from the million dollar sales promotion project.

HERE ARE THE BIG QUESTIONS

Why can't there be a sales promotion project that would cut across all categories of customers?

Don't you think your brand can do better by rewarding your customers with a substantial bonus which may turn out not to be as expensive as your existing sales promotion budget?

Do you think you can't reward up to 70% to 80% of your customers, save cost and generate a massive return on investment?

THE SIMPLE ANSWER

We offer a solution that works for all products and services. You may have to call: 08170281759 today to schedule a meeting with us or for more details.

YOUR BENEFITS

*You can reward your customers with just a token but very substantial bonus.

*In this case, you are not only giving our reward, you get a robust database of the mobile number of your real customers automatically.

*You would save cost from having to consult a research company about the reaction of your customers to any of your products since you would have access to interact with your real customers directly.

*You can easily follow up with your customers on brand awareness and general publicity.

Re: Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season by DanielJones: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Innovative! Great idea.
Re: Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season by DanielJones: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2018
This makes me proud of my country despite all odds. Some dudes still have the brain to think. I saw it somewhere else on Nairaland that it could be used by politicians. This is far better than dropping American dollar or Nigerian naira on the floor for politicians to buy votes. The aspect of using it to generate a robust database interests me most. This means that brands and churches can also use it to get the phone numbers of their direct customers. You are not only rewarding them, you get something in return. But isn't this rather too late for politicians because campaign programs are ongoing in several states already? The company behind this should start focusing their energy on using the concept for brands, churches etc. Imagine if there was something like this in the just concluded Experience Crusade. The organisers can boast of capturing at least 87% of the worshippers at the crusade and follow up with them on subsequent activities. It will help save cost on publicity for next event. Targeted advert, kind of.

I don't have a Phd., I hope I still made some sense.
Re: Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season by kurlarday: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2018
DanielJones:
This makes me proud of my country despite all odds. Some dudes still have the brain to think. I saw it somewhere else on Nairaland that it could be used by politicians. This is far better than dropping American dollar or Nigerian naira on the floor for politicians to buy votes. The aspect of using it to generate a robust database interests me most. This means that brands and churches can also use it to get the phone numbers of their direct customers. You are not only rewarding them, you get something in return. But isn't this rather too late for politicians because campaign programs are ongoing in several states already? The company behind this should start focusing their energy on using the concept for brands, churches etc. Imagine if there was something like this in the just concluded Experience Crusade. The organisers can boast of capturing at least 87% of the worshippers at the crusade and follow up with them on subsequent activities. It will help save cost on publicity for next event. Targeted advert, kind of.

I don't have a Phd., I hope I still made some sense.

Thanks for your advice Sir
Re: Amazing Gifts To Reward Your Customers/fans this Season by kurlarday: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Keep calling to make your customised orders for your customers and fans

(1) (Reply)

‘If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido / Wizkid, Burna Boy Bag Highest Nomination In The Soundcity MVP 2018 Awards / Nicki Minaj Professes Love For Her New Boyfriend Kenneth Petty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.