Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. (6252 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Angelanest: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
A lady has got herself trending on social media after sharing pictures of herself and her White lover having a good time.

The trending pictures show the young lady and her foreign partner having a romantic time in a bathtub.

The lady who seemed to be unperturbed by criticisms/backlash from fellow online users - probably decided to share the pictures to show the public the extent of love she has for her man. 

Nigerian internet users have reacted to the pictures - with some criticising her and others hailing her for doing her thing.

See different reactions below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/nigerians-react-after-lady-shared-these-pictures-with-her-white-lover.html

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2018
Let them enjoy themselves. God that created us wasn't foolish. He created the dick for woman and the pu**y for man to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Benin girls and European Penįs are like 5 and 6.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by highqueen(f): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Morality has gone to the dogs

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Evablizin(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
shocked

This is abuse of social media.

Las las he will not make you his permanent lover.
RIP TO MORALITY.

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Jay5mie: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018

Looks like a beauty plus glorified albino

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by clive2u(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018
see enjoyment wey oyinbo man dey enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Her choice cool
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by IamD18: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
And this one will one day rant about feminism and demand respect from a man after sharing such demeaning photos of herself.

These hungry hoes nogo kill persongrin

They want respect from men when they can't even give you something to respect.

We have her kind on this forum crying for equality.

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by delishpot: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
All the nkoro man and woman whores will still open their own gutter mouth to condemn her. All these ashawos we hide under the guise of Bf and GF will still talk. Those boys that have sold their stars to the daughters of Karashika cos they want to "chop and clean mouth" will also open their gutter mouths to talk. Those ones pressing their neighbour's underage daughters and making them suck dicks behind closed doors will come and talk too. Nation of perverted generation can open their gutter mouth to condemn someone. You people should leave the condemnation for people like me and all good citizens to do. Shior.

My verdict..... She messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Evablizin(f): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
All the nkoro man and woman whores will still open their own gutter mouth to condemn her. All these ashawos we hide under the guise of Bf and GF will still talk. Those boys that have sold their stars to the daughters of Karashika cos they want to "chop and clean mouth" will also open their gutter mouths to talk. Those ones pressing their neighbour's underage daughters and making them suck dicks behind closed doors will come and talk too. Nation of perverted generation can open their gutter moth to condemn someone. You peoe should leave the condemnation for people like me and all good citizens to do. Shior.

Well done Mr saint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by BlackAdam55(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin let me just keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by happybee: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2018
All for the kpa..
She rocks cool
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Okay.... See as the guy dey touch the bres....Later you'll hear "I want to marry a decent man"..BTW why post it on social media ..

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Edo girls useless die

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Everything is for the green card,Black venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m Lagos is d location check my signature for my contact
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
All the nkoro man and woman whores will still open their own gutter mouth to condemn her. All these ashawos we hide under the guise of Bf and GF will still talk. Those boys that have sold their stars to the daughters of Karashika cos they want to "chop and clean mouth" will also open their gutter mouths to talk. Those ones pressing their neighbour's underage daughters and making them suck dicks behind closed doors will come and talk too. Nation of perverted generation can open their gutter mouth to condemn someone. You people should leave the condemnation for people like me and all good citizens to do. Shior.

See as I dey look you... Good citizen indeed

Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by jericco1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
may the force of gravity be with you
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by 0pposite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Although her Olympus is falling at a great extent, she must be commended for her cork sucking prowess which earned her this ugly bald-headed ATM
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
I think we need to conduct experiments on how to put sense into some head wet no get anything other than akamu... e.g. that oyinbo's girlfriend...
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by jashar(f): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who took the pictures? That's just wrong... All shades of perversion ... At what point would humanity get it that sex isn't everything?

My message remains the same receive the life of Christ and live for Jesus.
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
The BRAIN of an AVERAGE lady works like an ALTERNATOR ENGINE.

Objects Of Mere Satisfaction to the Men.
Nothing More.
If you expect Progressive Surprises from them, then you are a FOOL.
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by Seandisputed(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2018
I can bet with my left ball that she's from Edo state.
Re: Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.