Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari (1974 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home / Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by socialmediaman: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2018
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

Except from the page:

Nigeria's latest placement indicates that the country has not made progress in its fight against graft, despite claims by the Muhammadu Buhari Presidency that it is making a headway.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by ndulyf: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by nameo: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2018
And i keep asking what exactly Buhari has done that there are still even a single human being supporting him for a 2nd term:

1. Anti-corruption (Very bad)
2. Security(very bad)
3. Economy(Very, very bad).

At least these were the 3 areas Buhari finally agreed he campaigned on in 2015, and today they are all in very bad shape if not worst.

SMDH

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by selectedhero(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2018
they wont listen

2 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by socialmediaman: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
nameo:
And i keep asking what exactly Buhari has done that there are still even a single human being supporting him for a 2nd term:

2. Security(very bad)

At least these were the 3 areas Buhari finally agreed he campaigned on in 2015, and today they are all in very bad shape if not worst.

SMDH

I keep wondering same. It’s very incomprehensible!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Kundagarten: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari is corruption personified. There's a reason he's always fighting to be minister of petroleum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by DerrickzB: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hehehe.. They would soon say transparency international is an IPOB yoot. BMC over to you guys!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Racoon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
".......In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position.Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th..."
The obvious reality is clear.The corruption ridden APC government can only keep on deceiving itself and it's zombies with the lopsided media propaganda charade called anti-corruption war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by yomi96(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
DerrickzB:
Hehehe.. They would soon say transparency international is an IPOB yoot. BMC over to you guys!!
you sabi hold those people for blokus well well

7 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by docadams: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
T.I is right in its analysis in the face of the following statistics of corruption index among Nigerians

IBB. 20%
OBJ. 20%
MADUEKE 10%
SARAKI. 5%
GEJ/PEJ. 5%
ATIKU. 30%
OTHERS. 10%

1 Like

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Afonjacoward: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
docadams:
T.I is right in its analysis in the face of the following statistics of corruption index among Nigerians

IBB. 20%
OBJ. 20%
MADUEKE 10%
SARAKI. 5%
GEJ/PEJ. 5%
ATIKU. 30%
OTHERS. 10%

Typical Zombie

7 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Under Gej stealing of public funds "was not corruption" so most corruption Cases were swept under the rug, i.e. not caught by the EFCC and agencies like transparency international

On the other hand, Buhari led administration have revealed a lot of corruption cases, hence our higher ranking
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by docadams: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Afonjacoward:

Typical Zombie

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by socialmediaman: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Under Gej stealing of public funds "was not corruption" so most corruption Cases were swept under the rug I.e not captured by EFCC and agencies like transparency international

On the other hand, Buhari led administration have exposed a lot of corruption cases, hence our higher ranking

Did you read the article? Please do

3 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
socialmediaman:

Did you read the article? Please do
I did
The article is not directly from the agency transpersncy international
It is an opinion piece based on the report
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by digScratcher: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Under Gej stealing of public funds "was not corruption" so most corruption Cases were swept under the rug I.e not captured by EFCC and agencies like transparency international

On the other hand, Buhari led administration have exposed a lot of corruption cases, hence our higher ranking

guy you mumu...eh, this is why they call you guys zombies, so are you trying to say Transparency international can't define what corruption is? so that's why they didn't "capture" it as you said.

why don't you Google transparency international before you come here and start spewing ish...

5 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
digScratcher:

guy you mumu...eh, this is why they call you guys zombies, so are you trying to say Transparency international can't define what corruption is? so that's why they didn't "capture" it as you said.

why don't you Google transparency international before you come here and start spewing ish...
No I think you lack basic understanding.

Transparency international didn't publish the article, it only gave a report.

The report was then given meaning by a Sahara report.

This article is not from transparency international.
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by annnikky(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buari need to go home and rest because his govt is the worst govt ever in Nigeria and I pity the blind supporters because soon they'll cry foul undecided

Blue band of 250 in 2014 is now 700 in 2018... Chai cry

2 Likes

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by nameo: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Iamgrey5:

I really want to know where some of you guys are from?

Your reasoning almost renders me "speechless".

Truly!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by UltimateCycle: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
TI thanks for exposing their fake anti corruption fight.
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by DerrickzB: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
yomi96:
you sabi hold those people for blokus well well

Hehehe.. na d way forward na
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by deboysben(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
One sided corruption fight

You will see how zombies will desert this thread like a plague.
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by nameo: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2018
UltimateCycle:
TI thanks for exposing their fake anti corruption fight.

And they have all disappeared, lolz
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by BAILMONEY: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
LALASTICLALA
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by BAILMONEY: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
nameo:

2. Security(very bad)

SMDH
BULLHARY IS REGARDED AS OME OF THE MOST RESPECTED PROPHET OF ISLAM AMONGST SOPHISTICATED YORUBA AND ALMAJIRI MUSLIM YOUTHS.

ASK ANY TRUTHFUL NORTHERN THE MEANING OF SAI MAI SALLAH OR SAI MAI GASKIYA THESE ARE THE NAMES GIVEN TO THIS GREAT PROPHET OF ISLAM BY ALMAJIRI MUSLIM YOUTHS
Re: Transparency International shows That corruption has become worse under Buhari by OreMI22: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
socialmediaman:
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country

Buhari is a sweet-tongued Conman!

(1) (Reply)

Can We Congratulate President Buhari Already? / Presidential Election Tribunal: Justice Bulkachuwa Should Be Prosecuted: / More Photos Of Okorocha's Properties Sealed By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.