Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! (880 Views)

I Will Write Quality E Books (Fiction And Non Fiction) For You! / Professional Nonfiction Writers Needed!! / Contact Me If You Need A Creative Writer For Your Fiction and Non Fiction Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! by EddardJack: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2018
CALL FOR CREATIVE WRITERS!!!

Please send 2 different samples of your work and a cover letter to Pennwriter7@gmail.com (Subject - CFW 120218) that indicates your specific strengths as regards fiction and nonfiction, ebook writing, articles, editing, rewriting, prose, poetry, among others.

Requirements: A masterful command of English Language is second to none. The sacred ability to meet deadlines is of maximum importance. Plagiarism or Intellectual Theft is a RED LINE. The ability to make use of Track Changes cannot be overemphasized. Creativity is a MUST!
Re: Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! by crystabell(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2018
EddardJack:
CALL FOR CREATIVE WRITERS!!!

Please send 2 different samples of your work and a cover letter to Pennwriter7@gmail.com (Subject - CFW 120218) that indicates your specific strengths as regards fiction and nonfiction, ebook writing, articles, editing, rewriting, prose, poetry, among others.

Requirements: A masterful command of English Language is second to none. The sacred ability to meet deadlines is of maximum importance. Plagiarism or Intellectual Theft is a RED LINE. The ability to make use of Track Changes cannot be overemphasized. Creativity is a MUST!
I am interested, I have forwarded a mail to the address. I am very creative and my number is 08100130416. Thanks in advance.
Re: Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
you'll like to work with me... 09068705285

(1) (Reply)

Research Assistant/professional Writer (remote) Wanted. / Product Review Writers Wanted!!!!! / Proffessional Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.