Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (14859 Views)

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy / She Indirectly Rejected My Approach / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by fred4peace: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good day my fellow nairaland.
I have this urgent issue at hand that needs urgent advice.
There is this girl that i have been with for over five months now, we have never had sexual intercourse but yesterday i was with her and we were like discusing sex.
she said some things that supprises me, she ask how do i use to make love to woman, i explained to her my own ways of doing that, she then reply that i have not started yet. i then ask ask what she meant by that, she said the best way is by licking the lady pussy, adding that is not about licking it any how that some are good at that, and that will make her to be with you forever.
We ended the discusion there, later at night we were speaking on phone and she said she did not like having sex directly, doing that she will not even feel anything, adding that if really a man want to get into her head is by licking her pussy in expert way. she then ask if she grant me the opportunity of doing that, will i like lick it well for her.
Brethren i need your advice here because my spirit is telling me the girl is up to something else other than sex
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by finalboss(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chai.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Novice. Your girl is bisexual.

27 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by SmilingMary(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthbound:
Novice. Your girl is bisexual.

As simple as ABCD

27 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by doctore212(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bisexual spotyed. Better get her a sex doll

1 Like

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
But they are some bisexual ladies who prefer f*cking to sucking.
Have friends that are bi,
Nothing really bad there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by ponti93(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
fred4peace:
There is this girl that i have been with for over five months now, we have never had sexual intercourse but yesterday i was with her and we were like discusing sex.
she said some things that supprises me, she ask how do i use to make love to woman, i explained to her my own ways of doing that, she then reply that i have not started yet. i then ask ask what she meant by that, she said the best way is by licking the lady pussy, adding that is not about licking it any how that some are good at that, and that will make her to be with you forever.
We ended the discusion there, later at night we were speaking on phone and she said she did not like having sex directly, doing that she will not even feel anything, adding that if really a man want to get into her head is by licking her pussy in expert way. she then ask if she grant me the opportunity of doing that, will i like lick it well for her.
Brethren i need your advice here because my spirit is telling me the girl is up to something else other than sex
Thank you
lickin her is 4 her pleasure... Fukin her is 4 ur pleasure... Do both and also collect beta bj in between... Chikina

20 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dont go about dipping ur tongue into any girl's cochise cos u fit no know wetin dey dere. But if she's a girl u love and u really into her and u trust then u dont even need to debate it. I repeat...as long u so sexually into her and u trust and love her.

8 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Biglittlelois(f): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
ponti93:
lickin her is 4 her pleasure... Fukin her is 4 ur please... Do both and also collect beta bj in between... Chikina

Thank you jare, it has nothing to do with being bisexual as some said above, cunninlingus is a special kind of pleasure for ladies and yes some prefer it to penetration, nothing bad in that.

4 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lick wetin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Tamarapetty(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wash your mouth with harpic and hypo after.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by TheTourist: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Drop her number - let me ask her something

9 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by MissRaine69(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ignorance in abundance as usual. Let me break it down for you. There is no “one method fits all” when it comes to women.
Some women climax via the cl1toris only
Other women it’s the center of gravity only ( not every guy knows what this is or where it is ) for some both and for a few the stimulation of the prostate will do.
She has told you what works for her so not really sure how you are confused.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by carter009(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Allaboutkatiee:
But they are some bisexual ladies who prefer f*cking to sucking.
Have friends that are bi,
Nothing really bad there.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Boyslick(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
Ignorance in abundance as usual. Let me break it down for you. There is no “one method fits all” when it comes to women.
Other women it’s the center of gravity only ( not every guy knows what this is or where it is ) for some both and for a few the stimulation of the prostate will do.
Oshe! Sexpert

2 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
carter009:
Hmmmmmmmm
Lol what? cheesy
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by jessica1987(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good afternoon, if u are a lady and are interested in discreet hook with sugar daddy with good pay contact me on WhatsApp only (07032335527) Lagos, oyo, ondo, Port Harcourt, Benin and Abuja only please WhatsApp only
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by carter009(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nothing dear, Are u Bi?
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol what? cheesy
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Boyslick:

Oshe! Sexpert
And I will extend the same courtesy to you.....
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
carter009:
Nothing dear, Are u Bi?
Lol there's nothing wrong in been one na cheesy
What I think is bisexuals are normal people.
Back to your question maybe am straight. cheesy
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by carter009(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
OK dear.
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol there's nothing wrong in been one na cheesy
What I think is bisexuals are normal people.
Back to your question maybe am straight. cheesy
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by dreamworld: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Never put ur tongue into her odolondolo unless she's ur trusted wife

3 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
fred4peace:
Thank you
Your fellow what?

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by ppl4logistics: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
The fellow above me is sarcastic. D dude needs help. It's obvious ur gf has been exposed to something that's influencing her.it's up to you to find out and use your discretion. my 50cent!

Lagos folks, gather here. something for you here. grin

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Boyslick(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
And I will extend the same courtesy to you.....
Wholly yours
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by CAPSLOCKED: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
Other women it’s the G-spót only ( not every guy knows what this is or where it is )
for some both and for a few the stimulation of the prostate will do.

THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS ENDORSE AND RECOMMEND XVIDEOS FOR THIS TYPE OF RESEARCH. grin
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Countersam(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
fred4peace:
Thank you

Dont lick any gehl you do not love, cause she wont want to leave you... especially if you are good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by devilmaycry: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lick something wey fit smell like rottened fish....
NBA..no way!!

4 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by MissRaine69(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS ENDORSE AND RECOMMEND XVIDEOS FOR THIS TYPE OF RESEARCH. grin
Of course all in the name of education and personal development. Not everything is learnt from a book.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. / Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.