Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

RIP Username Egunmogaji - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RIP Username Egunmogaji (4598 Views)

Do You Have Naijacar.com Username / Is My Mechanic About To Rip Me Off? / May Their Soul RIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Jakumo(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Egun Agbalagba, The Exalted Baale of San Fernando Valley, since the forest oracle confirms that you are indeed monitoring this discussion topic with keen interest, let me jeje-ly throway my salute and say adios amigos, for now.

Your brash Amerikana language, your vigilant Gon-Fu stance adopted to repulse random attacks by enemies of frogress, and you encyclopedic knowledge of cars both new and classic, are appreciated by fellow Nairaland fine auto connoisseurs, who will also recognize and raise a toast to the "master's voice" whenever it echoes from beyond the great river in the spirit world.

E ket as e be. Who no know, ko know.

7 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Jakumo:
Egun Agbalagba, The Exalted Baale of San Fernando Valley, since the forest oracle confirms that you are indeed monitoring this discussion topic with keen interest, let me jeje-ly throway my salute and say adios amigos, for now.

Your brash Amerikana language, your vigilant Gon-Fu stance adopted to repulse random attacks by enemies of frogress, and you encyclopedic knowledge of cars both new and classic, are appreciated by fellow Nairaland fine auto connoisseurs, who will also recognize and raise a toast to the "master's voice" whenever it echoes from beyond the great river in the spirit world.

hear hear!

6 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by olenyi: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Jakumo:

cheesy
Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by banky3w(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
I feel this ban is used as a tool for a personal vendetta against people that has contrary opinions to that of the mod or the mod's friend or the mod's paying customers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Eddee(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
banky3w:
I feel this ban is used as a tool for a personal vendetta against people that has contrary opinions to that of the mod or the mod's friend or the mod's paying customers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Very apt and true

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2018
banky3w:

Namaste. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by CityNGR: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
banky3w:
True very true. Especially mynnd.

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
@Marpol pls do kindly take down this uninformed and misleading thread. Thanks.
Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
dumo1:
@Marpol pls do kindly take down this uninformed and misleading thread. Thanks.

unfortunately, only one moniker has such unfettered and direct access to the mods.....
elshanautos

@

4 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

unfortunately, only one moniker has such unfettered and direct access to the mods.....
elshanautos

@
When i saw the title of the thread, the fear that gripped me Ehn!!

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by deepwater(f): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Egunmogaji undecided

2 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by banky3w(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2018
dumo1:

When i saw the title of the thread, the fear that gripped me Ehn!!
You're such a hypocrite...... tongue tongue tongue. Unless the mod or the mod's friend or the mod's paying customers is here, this post ain't going nowhere.
Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2018
banky3w:

You're such a hypocrite...... tongue tongue tongue. Unless the mod or the mod's friend or the mod's paying customers is here, this post ain't going nowhere.
You are a stupid baboon, i am sure if such a thread were created in your name/monicker, you would have been salivating all over the thread with insults like an epileptic goat tongue tongue angry

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Jakumo:

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by banky3w(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
dumo1:

You are a stupid baboon, i am sure if such a thread were created in your name/monicker, you would have been salivating all over the thread with insults like an epileptic goat tongue tongue angry
If not for your legendary daftness and possibly brain leakage, you should have seen the topic said "RIP username EgunMogaji". Now, go back and read again Mr slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by diportivo: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

5 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
diportivo:
shocked
asin ehn, savage people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by radautoworks: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

asin ehn, savage people everywhere

Isn't that honoring his memory though? I understand he was Savage as it gets grin

5 Likes

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by dru23(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
banky3w:

If not for your legendary daftness and possibly brain leakage, you should have seen the topic said "RIP [b]username EgunMogaji". Now, go back and read again Mr slowpoke.

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2018
radautoworks:

Isn't that honoring his memory though? I understand he was Savage as it gets grin

probably the most savage demeanor....second to banky3w

I can never ever forget the tale of the droopy armed troglodyte I
Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by radautoworks: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

See, I witnessed him body slam someone with it recently but don't know the full story...
Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by banky3w(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Allahu akbar....... Second to me ke? Haba nwokem, take time oh. Don't give me undue credits because the EgunMogasavage himself is not in our midst again. His savagery is legendary. I'm still learning where he is.....

1 Like

Re: RIP Username Egunmogaji by okwabayi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
R.I.P. username EgunMogaji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Measure Is Being Put In Place To Avoid Buying A Stolen Car? / Men, Get In Please!!! / Please Which One Should I Go For And Why Honda Pilot 03 Or ACURA MDX 03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.