Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa (642 Views)

UK Fiancé Visa For Nigerians / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Petition For Arik Air To Refund Customers And Improve Their Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by Visman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good day all
My name is Elvis and i am making this enquiry on behalf of my kid sister.
Her fiancé resides in Arizona USA(a Nigerian American citizen). He was in Nigeria in May for their introduction and their wedding was planned for December but unfortunately, her mother passed away in September so he had to come for his mum burial. As a result, the wedding has to be postponed since they cannot afford to give him leave 3 times in a year at his place of work, now they have no choice than to postpone their wedding to earliest June 2019. Now the wants to be with his fiancee this December so he petition for fiancé visa over there in USA since September but nothing has materialists. So he is thinking of having a proxy to stand in his place here in kaduna to arrange a marriage registry in court so as my kid sister can have marriage certificate that bears his name as her husband and then apply for visa here in Nigeria to join her husband in the US. Please will that workout? If yes, what will now happen if the fiancé visa he petition for since September comes out?
Please your your views and advice are needed,
Thanks.
Re: Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by Visman(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
so nobody can help us out in in NL? undecided
Re: Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by Segunagagu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Visman:
Wait bro...a reply is coming soon
Re: Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by opeoluwa20(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
just Google American fiancee visa
Re: Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by select500: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Visman:

If they are already engaged officially, they can't apply for Fiance Visa.

It will be better they get married and then file for CR-1 Visa (Spousal Visa).
Re: Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa by justwise(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2018

2 Likes

(1)

DAAD Scholarship Thread / Nancy Isime Rants About Nigerian Airlines Canceling Flights Without Notice / Discover The Town Selling Off Homes For $1 To Anyone Willing To Renovate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.