Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 (57851 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by pkang: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Being a dictator is not a bad thing if you know what you are doing but being an illiterate and doubling as a dictator is worse than hydrogen bomb

Is Putin a dictator?
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by mbodea(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
His friends want to buy too....my friends sti dey cum ma houz cum borrow wheel barrow
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by GoldHorse(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Love this guy!
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by GoldHorse(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Being a dictator is not a bad thing if you know what you are doing but being an illiterate and doubling as a dictator is worse than hydrogen bomb

Do you know the meaning of dictator?
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
So the Russian president also uses Hilux in his convoy

Where are all those German machine boys alongside their mentor autojosh

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by masqot(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Putin showing off power in style and romancing allies for his game

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by GetCofOProperty: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
masqot:
masqot:

Power Show. Check my signature below and get in touch... +234(0)8027390046
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Laced with tracking device.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
davodyguy:
is he selling it? Cos I dont understand the prospective buyer aspect
He wants them to patronise Russia to buy for themselves.
He is using his as a model for them to see the possibilities at customization.
A perfect salesman
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by tixo: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wow, very impressive, to actually see a president go so high to market his country's product. Over here, no matter how excellent the product, they will first use tribe and religion to kill the potency of that car. Show me head, and I can tell you what the body will be like. Weldone Putin!

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by davodyguy: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

He wants them to patronise Russia to buy for themselves.
He is using his as a model for them to see the possibilities at customization.
A perfect salesman

Quite interesting and very elaborating exposition.

I had to go check your profile.

But I can't leak out in the open what I think. It's a private discussion. wink
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by tixo: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
I will keep saying it, Nigeria has all it takes to rank shoulders with this kind of committee of nations. We need to change our thinking, but not with the same head. We don't need leaders who give themselves backpat for generating steady darkness instead of steady light. It's just a matter of time, and choice, not prayer!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by ajog1: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by paix(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
mjabdulk:
many masses of this president like him.
Me I just love this guy. Especially the way he walks. I really want to have his picture hanging in my sitting room.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chisos o surebetarena see automobile o. shocked
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by SureBETarena: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Chisos o surebetarena see automobile o. shocked
Putin's customised missile proof car, built by Russian automobile engineers.
badass ride
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
SureBETarena:
Putin's customised missile proof car, built by Russian automobile engineers.
badass ride
I called you because i suspected you must have thought it was a ridiculous Benz. undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by kennypedia(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's really a nice car though expensive. Nigeria should not dare buy it because na our money. We're peace loving people the President can can drive lx470 or prado no one will lay hands on him

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by NumbEmotions(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
sevo:
Where vanity upon vanity crew...oya, make una report for duty..

Present Sir
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by SureBETarena: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I called you because i suspected you must have thought it was a ridiculous Benz. undecided
lol I know everything about the car, 200 more units are planned to be added to the Kortezh bro
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by tejiritex(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
KIDfurniture:
My man...

Make una show us Buhari car naaah. Why r u guys wicked!!!!!!
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by sterlingD(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Chai,Chai,Chai.........................................see finishing

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by Aaronsrod: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
VickypediaPHC:
Chai, I smell a Nigerian politician or pastor will order for this ride angry

You do not understand.

I am a pastor.

Our people will not glorify us if we do not glorify ourselves.

One day I will have this car.

Gold plated.

Encrusted with diamonds.

In Jesus name.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by SammieJayh(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
cheap imitation of the british rollsroyce undecided

Yet more expensive than any Rolls Royce ever made.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by Aaronsrod: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
paix:
Me I just love this guy. Especially the way he walks. I really want to have his picture hanging in my sitting room.

Battyman.

Speak not.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by bluecircle470: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
E still they learn beside USA “the beast” (rolling tank).
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by musa234(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wish Nigeria had such a president.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
May GOD BLESS you forever
We are good at exporting FAKE MIRACLES and BAD LEADERSHIP
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by breakeven: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Re: Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 by CioAngels(f): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Automotive1:

Vladimir Putin brought his new Russian-made Aurus Senat Kortezh Limo to Buenos Aires in Argentine where he attended G20 summit with other world leaders .

Two of the 6 tons Limos (one acting as a decoy and a spare, and the other to carry the President from the airport ) caused stir amongst the local media with the Argentinian TV channel Mira TN calling the Limo a “Real Bunker On Wheels"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UduzFSFJmw

The tank-like limo was first unveiled at his  inauguration in May before making its international debut in Finland in July .

The Central Research and Development Automobile Institute (NAMI) made Limo is covered in armor plating ,sports Rolls-Royce type of interior designs,runs on Kevlar tyres to keep it going when shot, and will comfortably keep it’s occupants safe when fully submerged in water - remember, the Russians are experts in Submarine tech.

At the end of the G20 summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin said :

The Russian President in June showed his limo to the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed Al Nahyan during his working visit to Moscow. The Crown Prince was so amazed that he exclaimed “Wow, how nice, It’s better than my Mercedes”

Two months ago, Putin went behind the wheels to showcased the amazing car to Egyptian President Abdel Fatah el-Sisi on the Formula 1 circuit in Sochi.

https://autojosh.com/vladimir-putin-shows-off-his-bunker-on-wheels-to-prospective-buyers-at-g20-summit/

Nigerian stealing politicians will be the first to buy. Armed robbers, that's what they all are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Kano At Night (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.