Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge (63169 Views)

Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Is Buhari Left Handed Or Right Handed? I'm Really Confused. Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by semyman: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Frustrations will not kill you, say amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by semyman: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Face your rogue governors and leave Buhari alone
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by oyoirabor: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Why are the waste so much bothered with this whole issue....abi PMB na ijebu man?
The same waste called GEJ all manner of names in 2015...fast forward to 2018 they can't take the heat... grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by ericuzor(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Looks different

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Gandollar(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
AdiDami:
#removeyourcap
You will soon see 15 SAN's appearing with an interlocutory injunction against asking the "DUDE" to (in Warri English) off him cap!
This cap matter would be approached the same way the WAEC matter was approached.
I'm patiently waiting! �
Las Las buhari go off him cap.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
numen:

You're just simple minded.

You think if I am part of the cabal that finds a very compelling double for Buhari we'll just present it to the public without doing our homework In this age of affordable cosmetic surgeries and technological advancements angry

That notch on his left ear won't take a qualified cosmetic surgeon more than 15mins to perform! It seems you haven't watched any episode of "Botched?" You'll be wise to do so. I'll guarantee your jonsing will be cured!

With the antecedent that was set with President Yar'dua and the subsequent secrecy shrouding PMB's 100days sojourn in London, you have no moral Locus Standi to chide any Nigerian believing Buhari is actually Jibrin!

If you wan't to lay any blame or point fingers, I encourage you to face squarely APC communication apparatus and Buhari's media handlers who have allowed this rumour to fester without any concrete steps to douse it.

You can also blame in strong terms, Buhari, who has a penchant of commenting/addressing burning national issues on an International Stage instead of nipping it in the bud locally thereby subjecting the nation Nigeria to untold ridicule and caricature by other states!

PS:
Watch and see what Cosmetic Surgery can do https://youtu.be/ExJMnYeVT1Q

So which clinic was the cosmetic surgery done at, since you say you've done your research?
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Gandollar(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
silastemplar:
someone is even trying to save you but you have refused to be saved. rather you are dragging yourself deeper into foolery. are you people not tired of being deceived?
Shut your buccal cavity. Only a DNA test in America would do, QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by ThugCheetah(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cc; seun grin
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Gandollar(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
betboyforever:
I don't like the man and his policies but mehn are some of you strikingly gullible to the core.
You are the gullible one but you don't know. The man in Aso Rock is jubril from Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gandollar:
Shut your buccal cavity. Only a DNA test in America would do, QED
see them..umu eghu
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by GenFunction: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
both him nd d left ear wud go back to daura come 2019
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by princfred(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
The real Buhari has a more pointed nose than Jubril. Look and see. Swapping things.
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by StudyCrestLtd: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
donphilopus:
Anybody who believes Buhari was cloned or the person in Aso Rock now is am impostor should go seek for the refund of his/her school fees if he/she ever attended any institution. One must be special kind of stupid to believe that the current occupant of Aso Rock is not the same man we elected in 2015.
I tire for them. I even asked, who the so called Jubrin or Jubril is and what's his full name, and no one has provided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

you dont even know the difference between an impostor and a clone, sorry for your zoo life
i must admit somehow you sound a bit smarter than the regular ipobian. you could even be a every smart person who knows. so that begs the question, why push this Jubrin narrative. Cos surely if you are indeed kinda smart you would surely know this clone/impostor story is just laughable. Or you guys just push the narrative anyway for propaganda sakes knowing its false. which is it?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by StudyCrestLtd: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gandollar:
You are the gullible one but you don't know. The man in Aso Rock is jubril from Sudan.
What do you mean by Jubril of Sudan. Jubril no get full name? Trash
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Dididrumz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
donphilopus:
Anybody who believes Buhari was cloned or the person in Aso Rock now is am impostor should go seek for the refund of his/her school fees if he/she ever attended any institution. One must be special kind of stupid to believe that the current occupant of Aso Rock is not the same man we elected in 2015.

Some of una no just get sense at all, mugu. Stay here and be claiming ominiknowest. Was it not the same presidency and APC that brought up this cloning issue. The initial claim was not about Buhari being cloned. We know cloning the idiot is impossible. Plastic surgery don finish? Abi are we not talking about NIGERIAN politics again? You don forget say these ogas at the top can do and undo? Mind you, am not saying APC is bad and PDP is good. Your brain should tell you that this is Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu did not at any point say buhari was cloned. If you don't know what is really going on, shut up your mouth OK?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by lookingfly: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I make bold to say that Nnamdi Kanu and anyone who supports him are complete morons. I'm very glad IPOB was declared a terrorist group.

Look at both pictures below. The first is of Buhari in 2014 and the second is of Buhari in 2018. Look at both and tell me if there's any difference in the structure of the president's left ear that the idiotic Kanu and his asslicking followers are using to rubbish the president.

I pity them cos their attitude will continue to put them against the North and Southwest.
do you what is plastic surgery?
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Bitterleafsoup: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
TruthinAction:
This two pictures are screenshots of Buhari's independent speech in 2016 and 2018. Please, do you think they are the same person. Be honest with your judgment. It is not photoshopped. Google the videos online to download.
The left ear is different though in this pic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by JimD(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I make bold to say that Nnamdi Kanu and anyone who supports him are complete morons. I'm very glad IPOB was declared a terrorist group.

Look at both pictures below. The first is of Buhari in 2014 and the second is of Buhari in 2018. Look at both and tell me if there's any difference in the structure of the president's left ear that the idiotic Kanu and his asslicking followers are using to rubbish the president.

I pity them cos their attitude will continue to put them against the North and Southwest.

The second picture is photoshopped.
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by AntiWailer: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
numen:

You're just simple minded.

You think if I am part of the cabal that finds a very compelling double for Buhari we'll just present it to the public without doing our homework In this age of affordable cosmetic surgeries and technological advancements angry

That notch on his left ear won't take a qualified cosmetic surgeon more than 15mins to perform! It seems you haven't watched any episode of "Botched?" You'll be wise to do so. I'll guarantee your jonsing will be cured!

With the antecedent that was set with President Yar'dua and the subsequent secrecy shrouding PMB's 100days sojourn in London, you have no moral Locus Standi to chide any Nigerian believing Buhari is actually Jibrin!

If you wan't to lay any blame or point fingers, I encourage you to face squarely APC communication apparatus and Buhari's media handlers who have allowed this rumour to fester without any concrete steps to douse it.

You can also blame in strong terms, Buhari, who has a penchant of commenting/addressing burning national issues on an International Stage instead of nipping it in the bud locally thereby subjecting the nation Nigeria to untold ridicule and caricature by other states!

PS:
Watch and see what Cosmetic Surgery can do https://youtu.be/ExJMnYeVT1Q

Complex minded.

So those surgery can be done within 2 -3 months?

You are sophisticatedly naive
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
JimD:

The second picture is photoshopped.

Your brain is photoshopped
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by JimD(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Your brain is photoshopped

I didn't even believe this Jubril tin before. But the extent you guys go to is surprising. Stupid APC ass-licker. Better go find work. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by NairaMaster1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Help us look at the picture yourself and analyze the presentation.

While is the second one maneuvered?
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by paddyofboss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
donphilopus:
Are u saying it can't be done Coz during d reign of Saddam Hussein he had a lot of doubles. If it can be done there where they are even more technologically advanced y not 3rd world Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by crestedaguiyi: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
silastemplar:
i must admit somehow you sound a bit smarter than the regular ipobian. you could even be a every smart person who knows. so that begs the question, why push this Jubrin narrative. Cos surely if you are indeed kinda smart you would surely know this clone/impostor story is just laughable. Or you guys just push the narrative anyway for propaganda sakes knowing its false. which is it?

Bros calm down and think purposefully .

How did Aisha become so tall compared to buhari
How did saraki become taller than bihari
How did he become younger

Why did the international media say he is denying. Do you need me to remind you of what deny means.

CNN
Aljazera
Sky news
Etc all said he is denying.

Why has the person oyedipo read his write up on the nation newspaper not come out to say it was a satire.

What has been bringing every high Ranking person from Britain to Nigeria since last year. Just read back page of the nation newspaper of 27the Nov then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Bros calm down and think purposefully .

How did Aisha become so tall compared to buhari
How did saraki become taller than bihari
How did he become younger

Why did the international media say he is denying. Do you need me to remind you of what deny means.

CNN
Aljazera
Sky news
Etc all said he is denying.

Why has the person oyedipo read his write up on the nation newspaper not come out to say it was a satire.

What has been bringing every high Ranking person from Britain to Nigeria since last year. Just read back page of the nation newspaper of 27the Nov then we can talk
oh dear ...i guess i was wrong about you.
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Roger3D(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Even a body double cannot have the same voice, accent and tooth gap. This is a non issue. It's making Nigerians look stupid in the eyes of the outside world
It's only making Igbos stupid in the world's eyes. Only dumb IPOB miscreants believe this jubrin hogwash, even the vast majority of Igbos don't buy into it
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Fuckdamod: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
amaniro:
Stupid thread. Shame on the mods for pushing this to FP
Seun i hope u see what your mods are doing
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by smartbezzy12(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
WHETHER ITS CLONED OR REAL BUHARI IT DOESNT MATTER DE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR THEM TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER...XOOOO CLONED OR REAL I DON'T CARE
Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Ginalex(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackAfrican:

See the kind of topic wey dey hit FP.... Seun and his mods are GOATS for encouraging tribalism #spits. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by Oluwatobi09(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
This post should have missed front page considering the element of tribalism it contains

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge by nwanyionitsha: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
filitech070:
....so u think pdp get chance in southwest?...continue deceiving urself from onisha or aba thr
The thing is why putting the south west and north as one.
You can speak for the south west but keep the north out of it, let them speak for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.