Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (39292 Views)

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by vickayo: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
A man was seen in the early hours of today carrying a cross round the streets of V.I, Lagos to apologise to Jesus for sinning against him.

This was written on the cross:

"My dear jesus christ am so sorry for my sins, he died on the cross"

Watch video here: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/man-carries-cross-in-vi-lagos-to.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by vickayo: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by MrSix: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
vickayo:
shocked
I no like oh...u Don post the topic, allow another person for FTC na.
Haba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Zanotee: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy
He would have ordered for this soap instead of taking this long trek...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by nifemi25(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Too much of codeine in action .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by englishmart(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
that means you will carry that cross like 8 times daily. The Bible says "..... Take up your cross daily and follow me. This my guy is overdosing it.

Shift the cross a little to the right, maybe 10" more. It's balanced now. Lest I forget, tell mama Ejiro, that your customer for Kwale say I dey greet her.

Edited.. That might be a staged event targeted at getting bizzare news to post on blogs.

9 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by andymofia(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
small cross
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by easynetsms(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
When Jesus said carry your own cross he didn't really mean u should carry a physical cross

Buy cheap internet data. Check my signature for more details

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by allanphash7(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Many are mad......

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria and comedy are 5&6
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by coninse: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Joblessness at its best! Not joyless though.
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nobody dey wipe am cane undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jesus Christ look at the time!

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by sonnie10: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Simon of Cyrene

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by guttentag(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Waste of cum
Buhari's evil government has caused mental and psychological problems for too many Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Sirheny007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Reminds me of the movie by Tom Hanks "The Da Vinci Code"
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Pidginwhisper: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by justino57(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
only in lagos

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by rhythyson: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ah that one na him Cross be that.
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by jaid23: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Many are mad but thousands are roaming the streets of Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by potent5(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please, Non-Christians should resist the urge to comment on this post any further , otherwise I will

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by ghiloman28(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
NA WAOO
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
smiley See wetin poverty dey cause

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Starboytwo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
No comment
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by chefcas: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
na for VI you go dey carry cross undecided

go ojuelebga side na

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Peacemaker5128: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Check well he must IPOB thug
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
God is a merciful God

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by teamgarri2: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is how stupid you are when you enslaved to the doctrines of your colonial masters, it vexes me everytime I see this kind of fucckery, Africans got it so bad. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church / Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.