Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (39295 Views)

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by wristbangle: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Don't even know what to say sef
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by dingbang(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Toji(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
thy sins has been forgiven but go and sin no more
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
The hardship in this present government has really affected a lot of people in the brain. Ever noticed that people now get violent at the slightest provocation.??
Can't blame him though, Oga your cross, your burden

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
THESLAYEROFIGBO:
The mod don ban me again oohhh but I don open another account na 50yrs I tok before say the devil go ban your destiny but this time around the mod wey ban me for 7months till july 16... The devil will not only ban your destiny for 70yrs, for the next 70 yrs you go dey shiit for body.

Seun Osewa you and your mods be careful or else the council of elders of the Supreme Order of the Yoruba Race will summon you to face the wrath of the elders.

I'm a messenger of the supreme order if you ban me again for slaying the igbo people you will receive your call to hell by 2am.

Incantation............................

kini ki ase fun ogbeni farotika
ofe fi owo ba ida mi loju.

eniba dale, abale lo
seun, inu n bimi, se ki n be esu odara ko ba da seria fun iwo ati awon mod e ni?
undecided undecided
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by teehazzy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wow! Wonders! Awon omo science student
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by olex88: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
I saw the guy at marina today too
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by asawanathegreat(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nawaooo nothing wey person no go see for this country
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by GenFunction: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jesus did nor only carry cross o mr man,he was thoroughly beaten....so e never complete..employ 1 or 4 to dey seriously whip yhu

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by busomma: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Full definition of joblessness

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Hoodbilonia: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jesus sef go say
Blood of God

tutu
too
mush
weed

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
MrSix:
I no like oh...u Don post the topic, allow another person for FTC na. Haba
hahahaha, you want to be first abi?
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by sukerefakere(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
That should be jesusjnr

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by movetoca: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Check well he must IPOB thugs
And your moniker is peacemaker. Wasted cum
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Foodforthought: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Y'all keep mocking him. He might be genuine, only he lacks understanding. If he's truly sorry, the he has been forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by NLandIsHypocrit: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
The British really finished our medulla Oblongata. grin grin but it seems this my brother own is beyond mekwatalism.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by ungara17: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let him carry his cross of sins.
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by estherhadassah(f): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
symptoms of hypercodeinemia
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by arma: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na wa woo...confused souls!!!
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
He is clearly mentally ill. or if he had a job and house rent to pay he would have the time for this Rubbish
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by italkwithsense(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
carry cross will not help matter!!!! na stress abeg
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Sapphire94: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Eyaa.. Such a scrupulous conscience.

What a way to atone for a sin.
May God show U mercy indeed.
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
sukerefakere:
That should be jesusjnr
That's really lovely, God really bless that bro. It wasn't me but it could easily have been me and I'm gonna do that at least once before I depart the earth. Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
In a world where the blind claim to see, the ignorant claim to know, the mad claim to be sane and view the sane as mad, up is down, down is up, and so on, what other kind of reaction would be expected of them, with this laudable gesture that would have surely gotten heaven's attention?

Bros carry go, no mind all these blind people wey dey here dey mock you, for na so dem mock Jesus wen He dey carry Him own cross. And if na today Him even do am a lot of people for today church go even mock am, but as Jesus said, "Wisdom is justified of her children"
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by xtervaganza(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
We Africans are the dumbest of all race
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by kareemkamil(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by WildChild00(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lolz, this is really serious for him to have have gone this far grin grin
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Encyclopedia1: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who send am?
Abi he wan kill himself?
Make una leave am make he die la......
Re: Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him by Encyclopedia1: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
jesusjnr:
In a world where the blind claim to see, the ignorant claim to know, the mad claim to be sane and view the sane as mad, up is down, down is up, and so on, what other kind of reaction would be expected of them, with this laudable gesture that would have surely gotten heaven's attention?

Bros carry go, no mind all these blind people wey dey here dey mock you, for na so dem mock Jesus wen He dey carry Him own cross. And if na today Him even do am a lot of people for today church go even mock am, but as Jesus said, "Wisdom is justified of her children"

Eweeeeeeee! So ur stupidity no get part 2. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.