Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Shocker @ Wedding Recently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocker @ Wedding Recently (1350 Views)

SHOCKER: Fallen Angel Found In London / SHOCKER: Dead Man Impregnants Mortuary Attendant ??! LMAO!! / Shocker : A Snake With Three Heads - Pix Include (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Orilee9ice(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
My people on NL, What would you have done if this happened to you (both parties i mean)
I came home for a wedding recently, A high society "real bucks" wedding where almost everybody including the bride, groom, bridal party, relatives, and guests,(including your's sincerely!)' from both sides flew in from Jand & Yankee for the wedding. Anywayz, when they got to the bit there they say whoever  is against this wedding speak now or 4ever hold your piece, This  "away-lookin damsel" dressed in the same Aso oke etc as the bride's side with 6 of her friends dressed in the same attire stood up and walked down the aisle majestically and said, "Stop, i am his 1st Wife". shocked shocked shocked[i]come and see faintin', come and see shoutin, come and see sweatin' come and see amazement and mouth-opening,[/i], it wasnt funny oh! even me. i said "shey my ticket don waste be dat"?, everybodi said the "bobo" (naa di suppose wife na him i know, ) no "jasi at all at all", e for don 4see say this kind ting GO HAPPEN, make him PREPARE AND BLOCK, apparently he thot the 1st lady was lost in "DALLAS" somewhere and would not know what was happening in 9JA, but "we were told l8ta that she had "inside info" hence her wearing the same aso ebi as the bride's side with her friends, and planning a shocker for her 1st love like that,

All parties concerned are still in 9ja TRYING TO "SORT THINGS OUT, what advise will you give them?
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by sojinet(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
he should marry the two ladies again on d same day.
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by taiwolu: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
y did he drop d first wife?
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by U1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Don't know if I should chip this in, but all the same o ti sele na niyen. Of course, the groom knows what to do: he should return to his first wife. Finito!
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Vindy: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
His game is up.
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Acidosis(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2010
taiwolu:

y did he drop d first wife?
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by aieromon(m): 2:43am On Jul 31, 2010
Tales by moonlight shocked
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Sissy3(f): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2010
abeg jor, go and take more classes in creative stori telling tongue grin
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by favouredjb(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2010
Disaster,but I dnt blve d bride's family bougt any media,some softsells can't be bought in naija,d worst they wld do is not mentioning names.this news would have circulted one way or the other
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by 4tune1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
So the parties involved have no family names and d wedding took place in d moon or jupiter without address? Why can't you be factual?
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by phemmy88(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
Well i don't know if i should believe bt this kinda thin fit happen sha!
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by invisible2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
The poster tried, at least you proved you could write a fiction script with success, but it sounds like its a lie. Nice try though.
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Orilee9ice(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
To the wise ones, Thank you 4 your advise wink
To the "Doubting Thomas'es, Naawaa 4 you oh, eyin 9ja sha! you are all the same
I was there "live" (I dont just buy tickets 2 come to 9ja just like that), and if you read my past post's you will see tha i dont lie,
Ok you want clues, The wedding was in Ogun State (Bride's Home) the Groom is from Ondo State (Ile Oluji)
They both came from Bowie-Maryland (MD) USA, where the Largest set of "Egin's live in America, in fact you will think you are in Ondo State if you went here, saying , kee tii.e san, . Present @ The Church Service was Mrs OGD, Chiefs and Otunba's including that social one, Okoya and his young wife Shade, Even Bisi Olatilo, That Dokpesi Guy, Ben Bruce, JAJ, Dele Momodu, That Social Senetor as well,what's his name again oh, yes Aifikuyomi, so you see The Bride Family have a lot of "Media Friends" [/b]who have used [b]their positions to "be there for them" regardless,

so naa advise we say make you give, not analysis oh, God Bless you as you do so IJN! WE WONT SEE FIRE IN DI WELLI OH, cool
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by manmustwac(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Orilee9ice
Findout what eventually happened then come back and let us know.
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by Danny4u(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2010
He should marry both
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by tpiah: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2010
My people on NL, What would you have done if this happened to you (both parties i mean)
I came home for a wedding recently, A high society "real bucks" wedding where almost everybody including the bride, groom, bridal party, relatives, and guests,(including your's sincerely!)' from both sides flew in from Jand & Yankee for the wedding. Anywayz, when they got to the bit there they say whoever is against this wedding speak now or 4ever hold your piece, This "away-lookin damsel" dressed in the same Aso oke etc as the bride's side with 6 of her friends dressed in the same attire stood up and walked down the aisle majestically and said, "Stop, i am his 1st Wife". come and see faintin', come and see shoutin, come and see sweatin' come and see amazement and mouth-opening,, it wasnt funny oh! even me. i said "shey my ticket don waste be dat"?, everybodi said the "bobo" (naa di suppose wife na him i know, ) no "jasi at all at all", e for don 4see say this kind ting GO HAPPEN, make him PREPARE AND BLOCK, apparently he thot the 1st lady was lost in "DALLAS" somewhere and would not know what was happening in 9JA, but "we were told l8ta that she had "inside info" hence her wearing the same aso ebi as the bride's side with her friends, and planning a shocker for her 1st love like that,

All parties concerned are still in 9ja TRYING TO "SORT THINGS OUT, what advise will you give them?

wonderful story.

which kain advice anybody wan give them?

God catch the two timing bridegroom, if indeed he was already married.
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by yme1(f): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
i really hate this phrase whoever is against this wedding speak now or 4ever hold your peace
make the pastor nor try am for my wedding o cheesy
Re: Shocker @ Wedding Recently by invisible2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^ because your cupboard is filled with skeletons?

(1) (Reply)

Regulatory Framework For Mobile Payments Services In Nigeria / 22 Lessons I Have Learnt In 22 Years / #Reason Why ASUU Should Call Off The Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.