Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings (48327 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by afroxyz: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2018
tamethem:

I am a Christian and it pains me when I hear guys like you say Juju don't exist, witches don't exist.

I know it exists, I have never patronized it and I will never because I believe Solely on the Lord Jesus.

But I know a way to make people like you see that Juju exists.
If all of you Nairaland atheists who don't believe in existence of Juju, witches, spirits etc can gather yourselves for experiment. In an open place documented by some volunteers. With cameras too to cover the event.

I know two guys I can connect you with. And you will come back to tell us your experience. The only thing is, some of you may come back disabled and there might likely be a loss of life. ( not saying it will but might)

But my real problem is I don't know if it is right as a Christian to do this as I won't want to because of this lose my Sonship with God.

If not I have just two people to connect you guys with sharp sharp. You will come back and tell us if Juju is real or not. They won't beat you or touch you.

Since you wan experience it before you believe.

if the only perception you have for juju is evil, j don't want to be part of it. that's why xtianity does. downplay other people's beliefs for their own. no be only disabled. so because I went to see juju man I woukd be disabled. na wa o
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by adegeye38(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
So which is better? Serving the devil or doing the ritual?

Would anyone choose to be poor and go to hell or to be rich and go to same hell?

So, if ritual is real, why are the babalawo not doing it for themselves??
Because they knw they will suffer the consequences while on earth, and it might also be part of their traditional ideals not to do so
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
afroxyz:

if the only perception you have for juju is evil, j don't want to be part of it. that's why xtianity does. downplay other people's beliefs for their own. no be only disabled. so because I went to see juju man I woukd be disabled. na wa o

Because you went to see a juju man that you said his power does not exist. How do you want him to proof the existence of his power without using it on you.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by afroxyz: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
tamethem:

Because you went to see a juju man that you said his power does not exist. How do you want him to proof the existence of his power without using it on you.

You are very funny. so you need God to visit you before you know that he is real? seriously? The only real.power is the power of the mind. if their powers were real why didn't they use it during the slave raids?
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
afroxyz:

You are very funny. so you need God to visit you before you know that he is real? seriously? The only real.power is the power of the mind. if their powers were real why didn't they use it during the slave raids?

Who says they never did. May be they did but the juju of the whites was greater. If the the whites believe in Juju, having a name in their dictionary for it then they must have juju too.
They were ahead technologically and added the use of juju to it. African only had Juju and technology, grin so the whites were superior.

OK this is a true story. By the virtue of my profession I worked with a Museum inside one of the Palaces of Yoruba kings. It happened in the 90s that one white man came looking for antiquity and he specifically said he wants the ones that were possessed by spirits. One of us working in the museum said he knows one man who sometime said there was a deity in their family that they have tried to throw away without success. They threw it in a river sometime and when they got home they met it in the spot where they worship it. For hundreds of years back they ve been taking care of it and once a while they killed hens to appease it. The children abroad and in the cities refuse to visit the village because of it.

Trust me this us a true story.

So that guy took the white man yo the Baba and told Baba that oyinbo wan buy their deity. Baba asked how will he carry it. Because baba who is the custodian is the only person that can touch them. The deity is a combination of three bronze carvings. Like the guy described them , they were not as small as five or six feet. He said the White man aske d him to ask baba how much. He said he then asked baba how much and baba mentioned some thousands of naira. ( it was later they got to know the the antiques worth close to couple of millions) He said baba told him he should tell the oyinbo the deities must not touch his hand or body he said the oyinbo said he should tell baba not to worry , so Baba brought out the antiques put them on the floor and started incantations he said suddenly the bronze antiques started moving around and the Oyinbo man smiled happily. Opened his brief case brout out bails of naira counted and gave the guy yo give baba. He gave baba and oyinbo opened another compartment in the brief case and brought out a Ring put it on a finger and pointed to the antiques one by one. As he pointed to one it fell, the second, it fell the third it fell. The Oyinbo packed the antiques with his bare hands and put them in the brief case. Baba's mouth was left opened in surprise. The guy said Oyinbo stood up thanked baba and left.

What do I want to bring out of this long story. The juju of the Oyinbo man was more potent than Babas own. So who knows if our ancestors fought the whites with their juju but were overpowered by Superior Juju and technology .
They must have put up a fight.

Finally my guy saying Juju doesn't exist is like deceiving yourself.

There was a scene I witnessed inside a public Bus in Ibadan Juju exist like the air you breath . But I'm tired of typing. I leave that story for another day grin
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
afroxyz:

Who says they never did. May be they did but the juju of the whites was greater. If the the whites believe in Juju, having a name in their dictionary for it then they must have juju too.
They were ahead technologically and added the use of juju to it. Africans only had Juju and no technology, grin so the whites were superior.

OK this is a true story. By the virtue of my profession I worked with a Museum inside one of the Palaces of Yoruba kings. It happened in the 90s that one white man came looking for antiquity and he specifically said he wants the ones that were possessed by spirits. One of us working in the museum said he knows one man who sometime said there was a deity in their family that they have tried to throw away without success. They threw it in a river sometime and when they got home they met it at the spot where they worshiped it. For hundreds of years back they ve been taking care of it and once a while they killed hens to appease it. The children abroad and in the cities refuse to visit the village because of it. They believed it caused misfortune.

Trust me this is a true story. I'm serious.

So that guy took the white man to the Baba and told Baba that oyinbo wan buy their deity. Baba asked how will he carry it. Because baba who is the custodian is the only person that can touch them. The deity is a combination of three bronze carvings. Like the guy described them , they were as small as five or six feet. He said the White man asked him to ask baba how much. He said he then asked baba how much and baba mentioned some thousands of naira. ( it was later they got to know the the antiques worth close to couple of millions)

He said baba told him he should tell the oyinbo the deities must not touch his hand or body that if happens he would start getting lean and eventually die. He said the oyinbo said he should tell baba not to worry , so Baba brought out the antiques put them on the floor and started incantations he said suddenly the bronze antiques started moving around and the Oyinbo man smiled happily. Opened his brief case brought out bails of naira counted and gave the guy to give baba.

He gave baba and oyinbo opened another compartment in the brief case and brought out a Ring put it on a finger and pointed to the antiques one by one. As he pointed to one it fell, the second, it fell the third it fell. The Oyinbo packed the antiques with his bare hands and put them in the brief case. Baba's mouth was left opened in surprise. The guy said Oyinbo stood up thanked baba and left.

What do I want to bring out of this long story. The juju of the Oyinbo man was more potent than Babas own. So who knows if our ancestors fought the whites with their juju but were overpowered by Superior Juju and technology .
They must have put up a fight.

Finally my guy saying Juju doesn't exist is like deceiving yourself. Juju exists

There was a scene I witnessed inside a public Bus in Ibadan Juju exist like the air you breath . But I'm tired of typing. I leave that story for another day grin
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Tejiriseth(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2018
That one far oh.. When I get beta Money I go reach you .
Princedapace:

Ibadan bro..
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Tejiriseth(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2018
When I get sufficient or spare cash, I will reach out to you . .
Princedapace:

Ibadan bro..
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by opebiboy: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nothing like blood money you guys saying otherwise sound uneducated. Lets behave like civilised folks and stop with this ancient way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by CAPSLOCKED: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
My mom is from ijebu-igbo and she says it 200% exists

SO BECAUSE "YOUR MOM" SAYS BLOOD MONEY & RITUALS ARE REAL, THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE? BECAUSE IT IS YOUR OWN MOM WHO SAID SO?

THAT'S EXACTLY HOW DELUSIONS AND INDOCTRINATION STARTED.
IF OUR MOMS (BEARERS OF ALL KNOWLEDGE BY YOUR LOGIC) NEVER TOLD US ABOUT JESUS AND FILLED OUR HEADS WITH NONSENSE MOST OF US WOULD HAVE REMAINED IRRELIGIOUS THE SAME WAY WE WERE BORN.

IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE MY OFFSPRING(S) DON'T HAVE A MOM WHO'S GONNA FILL THEIR LITTLE HEADS WITH THE LIES AND SUPERSTITIONS SHE INHERITED FROM HER OWN MOM. undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO BECAUSE "YOUR MOM" SAYS BLOOD MONEY & RITUALS ARE REAL, THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE? BECAUSE IT IS YOUR OWN MOM WHO SAID SO?

THAT'S EXACTLY HOW DELUSIONS AND INDOCTRINATION STARTED.
IF OUR MOMS (BEARERS OF ALL KNOWLEDGE BY YOUR LOGIC) NEVER TOLD US ABOUT JESUS AND FILLED OUR HEADS WITH NONSENSE MOST OF US WOULD HAVE REMAINED IRRELIGIOUS THE SAME WAY WE WERE BORN.

IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE MY OFFSPRING(S) DON'T HAVE A MOM WHO'S GONNA FILL THEIR LITTLE HEADS WITH THE LIES AND SUPERSTITIONS SHE INHERITED FROM HER OWN MOM. undecided
Thread lightly.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Auwaldj2(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2019
EFCC: sent two yahoo boys to jail Over N3.5 million Fraud
by Auwal Ismaila on February 09, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has secured the conviction of Obinna Udoji, a graduate of the Department of Building Technology, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, for a $9,654 fraud.
He was arrested by operatives of the EFCC on January 7, 2019 following intelligence report that he fraudulently obtained money from one Alina Ruso, which he claimed was to be invested in a company, Zenith Margin, which turned out to be false.
He was subsequently arraigned before Justice A.O. Onovo of an Enugu State High Court, for the offence of obtaining money by false pretence, to which he pleaded “guilty”.

https://www.fundsnews.com.ng/2019/02/efcc-sent-two-yahoo-boys-to-jail-over.html?m=1

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2019
okrikaboi:
Op let's make a deal give me your destiny and in the next six months I'll give you 50% of the profit. Of your destiny yields nothing I'll give it back to you
Deal or no Deal

Come take am and don’t worry about 1%

Na this stories wey dem take Dey scam,from generation to generation.

Why the Baba no get money? Why him dey suffer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.