Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings (48315 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Qsscruz:
Op shut your mouth and stop making people let down their guards
You are the one that should shut up for being ignorant.

Ritual money exists just as oxygen do.
Another dumb statement.

Since time immemorial, people have making money through dubious means.
That is called fraud not ritual.

The devil even tempted God by saying he would give him the world if he obeyed him. So you think the riches would come from heaven.
That was a lie for the gullible.

The only difference is that such riches come with lots of odds that you end up losing at the end of the day. This world is deeper than you think. Just like in the university, there are different departments, some you dont know anything about. Others, you dont even know they exist. You only know about yours. So folks, stay woke. Dont be deceived. Be vigilant.
You watch too many Nollyhood movies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by kjhova(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

My dear @OP,

I read your post but will not bother to read the comments afterwards because I already know what the overriding response will be. You are ahead of yourself, I must tell you as Africa is not ready for your advice.

In this continent, the larger majority is giving to superstition and no amount of empirical evidence will convince them otherwise. Many here believe that one can send thunder to strike another. They believe that you can steal other's destiny and achieve success with it. They believe that swallowing some concoction somewhere will stop a high calibre bullet from penetrating your bare chest. Indeed they believe that one man can influence the weather to stop or bring about rain!

Many of these superstitious folks are not illiterate, no! They are doctors, physicists, PhD holders. Believe me, they are devoted Christians, dedicated Muslims etc.

Africa will remain in her unfortunate state for another couple of decades until a more enlightened and inquisitive generation is born. A generation that questions, studies and revises. Not this generation that is satisfied with handed down fables with absolutely no desire to challenge or even query the dogma.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Roon9(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be dumb to believe that ritual money exist.

You must be super dumb to trust the white man to print everything for you in black and white.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
echodrum:
can you explain what you mean by " money ritual exists" ? How does it exists and how does it work?
Please donate yourself to ritualists,let them do the one that wont involve killing you or cutting any part of your body and see for yourself..
Sho lo wise ni.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

Lol.. It exists bro.. Whether you believe or not..
Santa claus exist whether you believe it or not.
Buhari is a clone whether you believe it or not.
You are an alien from Jupiter whether you believe it or not.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by casspersteve: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

Okay I get your point though!!!
They do exist bro
Those baba knows the consequences of those things that's why they are not rich!!!

I was in a philosophy class in my year and the lecturer said "How many want to become rich now?
Sure everybody raised their hands..... Why won't we, youths and instant gratification mentality
He then said have we ever asked ourselves why those baba's ain't rich yet

He said the priest make incantation and bring the riches that individual will have in 20 years or 30 years closer or immediately at the expense of their life or something special to them!!!

Forget the baba do tell them the repercussions of it
But the quest to make instant money is the pressing need!!!

God help us all!!!
My prayer to God is "God let my diligence in labour pay me off "
"Don't let me feel pressurized or intimidated by my mates
Bless me oh lord"

17 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by shiggy: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
okrikaboi:
Op let's make a deal give me your destiny and in the next six months I'll give you 50% of the profit. Of your destiny yields nothing I'll give it back to you
Deal or no Deal

Lol
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Valaxy: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ignorance is bliss!

People mostly believe what they can see/feel so I don't blame those who agree with the OP that there are no such things as supernatural forces. The people around us and the environment we live have big influence on us.

I do not pray for anyone to encounter malevolent forces. Who no go, no know. Stay blessed!

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Kingsman5102: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's very funny how we all have allowed ourselves to be successfully misdirected by the Nigerian media.
Most off all these gruesome killings that have successfully been blamed on the "so called" yahoo boys are actually perpetuated by our very own politicians.
We seem to have forgotten that elections are around the corner and it's been a long standing happening that during election periods people go missing or/and are found dead with various parts missing.
I am not saying yahoo boys are not in some way responsible for some of these deaths but I am sure most of them are actually resultant from our politicians desperation to gain or retain power.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by okrikaboi: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lol very primitive thinking. How u wan take the destiny? Destiny u no fit see or touch.
you must be interested in the deal don't worry about how you will do the transfer just accept

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Valaxy:
Ignorance is bliss!

People mostly believe what they can see/feel so I don't blame those who agree with the OP that there are no such things as supernatural forces. The people around us and the environment we live have big influence on us.

I do not pray for anyone to encounter malevolent forces. Stay blessed!
Yes truly Ignorance is bliss..
Never believed spirits could be communicated with until I experienced it live.
I pray OP and other "Ignorant" folks don't fall victim before they know ritual is real.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Op is a small boy

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roon9:

You must be super dumb to trust the white man to print everything for you in black and white.
I don't trust the white man just like you do.
Hint: There are many dumb white men.
I trust what works(whether it is from white, black, yellow or purple man) and consider superstition a mark of foolishness.
I don't accept stupid claims ever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by immaculate1234(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
people that are saying it is not real are kids 100% sure
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Santa claus exist whether you believe it or not.
Buhari is a clone whether you believe it or not.
You are an alien from Jupiter whether you believe it or not.
Lol.
Okay
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
kjhova:

My dear @OP,

I read your post but will not bother to read the comments afterwards because I already know what the overriding response will be. You are ahead of yourself, I must tell you as Africa is not ready for your advice.

In this continent, the larger majority is giving to superstition and no amount of empirical evidence will convince them otherwise. Many here believe that one can send thunder to strike another. They believe that you can steal other's destiny and achieve success with it. They believe that swallowing some concoction somewhere will stop a high calibre bullet from penetrating your bare chest. Indeed they believe that one man can influence the weather to stop or bring about rain!

Many of these superstitious folks are not illiterate, no! They are doctors, physicists, PhD holders. Believe me, they are devoted Christians, dedicated Muslims etc.

Africa will remain in her unfortunate state for another couple of decades until a more enlightened and inquisitive generation is born. A generation that questions, studies and revises. Not this generation that is satisfied with handed down fables with absolutely no desire to challenge or even query the dogma.

You nothing about what you talking about. Trust me!

You need to explore and see powers with your own eyes

Did you school in Government university? Do you have cultist as friends? Have you seen jazz at work physically? Am sure u have not.

There are damn real powers you need to see. Have you seen a punch run someone paralysed that he had to be revived in an absurd manner

Which area of Nigeria did you grow up cos you talking like a butter one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by abdulaz: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrvitalis:

Shut up your mouth, juju ko jojo ni

Oya use your juju tell me by wallet id I go wire 1 million to you instantly

You sef Na one of the Jon Snows wey dey nairaland?

Weytin I wan use your wallet ID do wey you no be my client.

My US and Canada clients dey do me well for your information.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Vicyace: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Make op try donate his left balls for trial. You go know say rituals dey exist wella. Even white men dey involved too

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You are the one that should shut up for being ignorant.

Another dumb statement.

That is called fraud not ritual.

That was a lie for the gullible.

You watch too many Nollyhood movies.

Stop exposing your confinement.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by mrvitalis(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
abdulaz:

You sef Na one of the Jon Snows wey dey nairaland?

Weytin I wan use your wallet ID do wey you no be my client.

My US and Canada clients dey do me well for your information.
smh
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by codemaniacs: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
lobinche101:
See this one. I pity your life. Juju dey. No go try nonsense oo.

He need to step on the right toes to know.

Doctors will be confused about his ailment..

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Roon9(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

I don't trust the white man just like you do.
Hint: There are many dumb white men.
I trust what works(whether it is from white, black, yellow or purple man) and consider superstition a mark of foolishness.
I don't accept stupid claims ever.

Just cos there is no empirical proof for the existence of something doesn't in anyway disprove that thing. There are many things science can't explain and the white man has tagged them as mysteries.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by postemail: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Thanks you so much for taking the time to educate these dimwits. Surprisingly and annoyingly, there are just too many dimwits on these platform. It makes me wonder if the country is just full of dikheads and something rather worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by opebiboy: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nothing like yahoo plus or rituals. Making money comes natural since money rotates in a system. Africans and blacks in general are the most stupid race on earth. The hatred inside of us cant stand the fact that people can come from nothing and become something. Ritual is an illusion that doesnt exist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Apina(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because you don't know does not mean it's non existent, every knowledge is acquired never invented that's why it's called knowledge. Your experience or that of a group does not validate or invalidates that which is knowledge undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Op let me tell you a true life story.
I have a friend who grew up in Ile Ife . He is presently a radio presenter. He is an inquisitive person and he grew up like that. Several times when we are less busy and in a jisting mood he tells us his experience from childhood growing up in Ile Ife. Ile Ife is a Yoruba town. Take a trip to such towns if unsure that Juju exists. Meet the elderlies, they will show you some samples. You will surely come back to start another thread and the titled might sound like

"Juju is Real I nearly died"

My guy said there was a night they the children gathered at night as usual when he was like between 16-17 years . He said they were arguing loudly . Some said there is nothing like a dead's spirit walking around, some were saying it exists. They argued till they left for their different homes to sleep.

He said the following morning one elderly man living in the area call them all to his house , the man was a blind man due to age but everyone knows him to be a Juju man. He said the man told them he heard all of them arguing yesternight and he will not tell them if dead spirit exists or not. But he told the eldest among them about 4 or 5 years older than others to come to him when ever someone who is not elderly dies in their area. Several months almost a year a young man who is a public transport driver died in an accident.

My friend said he himself was the one that went to call the guy and reminded him of what baba told them long ago. He said the guy ran to babas house and told baba someone not elderly just died.

Baba entered his room, brought out a small charm and told the guy to put it in his pocket and go and greet them for the loss at the house where the guy died.
He said the guy told him the moment he put the thing in his pocket he felt strange. He was walking as if once in a while walking with legs not touching the ground.
He finally got to the house and saw people crying and wailing with the body of the guy on the ground outside in the compound and strangely the same guy again moving around in the crowd checking ppls faces ,like being surprised to see them crying ,he said he suddenly went to the outside kitchen area picking the bottle of salt and changing the position picking the bottle of oil changing the position. Changing the position of every things in the kitchen. He was acting strangely. It was the guy only seeing the spirit every other ppl were crying and sympatising. He said the guy that put charm in the pocket started shivering and ran back to Baba with fear, told the blind man everything he saw, returned the charm and went back home on getting home, he fell sick instantly and spent weeks on the bed acting strangely. My guy said the paeents went to fight with the blind man for putting the life of their kid in danger. They eventually had to go and call Juju men to come and do rituals before the guy became normal again.

My point here is there are lots and lots of issues in life that humans can't explain. Not the Juju issue alone but Spirit issues, UFOs etc. But the fact that we can't explain it doesn't make them none existing.

There was a time no one knew the earth was a ball, There was a time we didn't know other planets exist but did that stop them from existing, There was a time we believed there were only nine planets, now many others have been discovered, but did that make the new ones none existing? No we only didn't know they existed. So Life is beyond the knowledge of you and me.

Many of you guys funnily attribute such issues to Nollywood . Youve got to know juju is real.

Juju is real.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by muffyt05: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
nineone:
Does juju or magic really exist? I can't say. But one thing I know is that juju and magic is full of lies and deceptions. If there's any real version of it, I'm yet to see one but I'm not ruling out the possibility. I've tried to make observations about how these things work but I'm not fully convinced about the efficacy of juju and magic. Maybe I need to go to an extra length and conduct a research on this. I might likely do this.

See this one, hmmmmm, omode o moogun, on pelefo

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by TheAntagonist(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
crunchyg:

Oga don't argue what you don't know, you can't deduce how this things work with your logical mind, e pass your understanding, you hear?

Bro I believe you're educated right?

Then as an educated man in the 21st century you believe that if you give a man with body paint and several African statues and murals in one dilapidated structure a female's underwear that you can become rich?

Please think.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.