Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings (48321 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
tamethem:

grin don't mind these guys I just pity some guys forming porche upon nothing.

When Ajimobi the Oyo state Governor first enter office, he was packing mad men off the streets.

Do you know what the ministry of environment did?

They employed the OPC guys. This is what I saw with my korokoro eyes. These guys are young guys in their 20s, 30s and 40s. they wore Charms on the waists, wrists and Arms.
All they needed to do was to stand in front of the mad men and women mutter something move closer and give the mad person a slap on the back. They ordered them to enter the government buses with no hassles, No argument. They enter and sit down calmly. Looking like mumu. I saw these life twice in Ibadan.

There are various types of Charms no be say charms exists alone. grin different types

To run mad there is charm, to go blind, to even die sef.

I get experience that if I should narrate am one by one ground go full. No be joke

Na butter boy

Hin eye never see

He never even go traditional festival see moves

Hin no go lift bread wey hin buy with hin own money

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Abbeybailey(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

Gbam. When people are living in abject poverty, they will believe anything. You nailed it my man. Hard work is the only way to get out of poverty unless you are one of the Thieflicians destroying Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Areaboy2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
tamethem:

grin don't mind these guys I just pity some guys forming porche upon nothing.

When Ajimobi the Oyo state Governor first enter office, he was packing mad men off the streets.

Do you know what the ministry of environment did?

They employed the OPC guys. This is what I saw with my korokoro eyes. These guys are young guys in their 20s, 30s and 40s. they wore Charms on the waists, wrists and Arms.
All they needed to do was to stand in front of the mad men and women mutter something move closer and give the mad person a slap on the back. They ordered them to enter the government buses with no hassles, No argument. They enter and sit down calmly. Looking like mumu. I saw these life twice in Ibadan.

There are various types of Charms no be say charms exists alone. grin different types

To run mad there is charm, to go blind, to even die sef.

I get experience that if I should narrate am one by one ground go full. No be joke

And your "mad" people, you have been following and tracking them for how long or performed any psychiatric examination on them to confirm their insanity.?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery". Words of a wise man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
afroxyz:
Juju dey exist, yet white men came here, ransacked your ancestral homes and made your forefathers slaves. Even the oba of Benin was sent on exile and his place with all the artefacts were stolen and sent abroad. why una jazz no work? lubbish

I am a Christian and it pains me when I hear guys like you say Juju don't exist, witches don't exist.

I know it exists, I have never patronized it and I will never because I believe Solely on the Lord Jesus.

But I know a way to make people like you see that Juju exists.
If all of you Nairaland atheists who don't believe in existence of Juju, witches, spirits etc can gather yourselves for experiment. In an open place documented by some volunteers. With cameras too to cover the event.

I know two guys I can connect you with. And you will come back to tell us your experience. The only thing is, some of you may come back disabled and there might likely be a loss of life. ( not saying it will but might)

But my real problem is I don't know if it is right as a Christian to do this as I won't want to because of this lose my Sonship with God.

If not I have just two people to connect you guys with sharp sharp. You will come back and tell us if Juju is real or not. They won't beat you or touch you.

Since you wan experience it before you believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Qsscruz:
Op shut your mouth and stop making people let down their guards..Ritual money exists just as oxygen do. Since time immemorial, people have making money through dubious means. The devil even tempted God by saying he would give him the world if he obeyed him. So you think the riches would come from heaven. The only difference is that such riches come with lots of odds that you end up losing at the end of the day. This world is deeper than you think. Just like in the university, there are different departments, some you dont know anything about. Others, you dont even know they exist. You only know about yours. So folks, stay woke. Dont be deceived. Be vigilant.

There is no ritual money any where. If there is one, I will probably be swimming in billions by now. They just ignorantly kill people for rituals, they don't make any money from it.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by kreezy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Are u sure u from Nigeria? Not even 9ja only most African countries. Ahhhhhh. Even u yourself if u not careful they'll use you. ��Wahlai. Y is it so easy for yahoo plus guys to speak to their client and they make money. Dey Don do jazz. Dem no born you u gast to fall. Money ritual does not exist. Didirin.
Oga, thank you, next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xavier5(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by skillz111(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
The truth is ritual is real but you won't get the money from the body parts it's only a source of convenant with your source of diabolic wealth the killing is the sin you have to commit and mortal sin is one of the worst.
Karma is a potent force in our universe something like cause and effect body parts would never translate to money but the killing is needed for your karma to be stamped for the money you are been granted.
To all my religious people you know what it means to have a convenant with God not to talk of having a convenant with the devil who does not even like you if you are unlucky the devil fulfil his part then you must fulfill yours
On a lighter note those who fail to fulfill there mission on there ritual journey when caught naa immediately devil dey comot in hand for there matter even if you blame am he go still denial you� bros D person wey no fear you ehn.
In the history of mankind nobody I repeat nobody as ever beaten evil to its game you would lose at the end especially money rituals its real but an illusion that leads to suffering at the end the one you were trying to escape say no to rituals there would never be a happy ending.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rubbish talk! How can a business like bet9ja be possible in a country with powerful juju and babalawos?... They and their boys would be winning 100million per week until the betting companies run out of this country. But no, they prefer to take chicken, goat and clueless destinys.

awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Areaboy2:

And your "mad" people, you have been following and tracking them for how long or performed any psychiatric examination on them to confirm their insanity.?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery". Words of a wise man

See talk from now till eternity a determined soul like yours will never hear. I don't like argument my guy. believe what you want. All what I said happened in front of my office. With mad men that have been mad for several years that every one knows in the area.
Didn't you hear about the dungeon found sometime at Soka Area of Ibadan most of the mad men were dumped there I think.

Woo believe what you want. thanks

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Only fools with poverty mentality believe rituals can liberate them. You make money through innovative thinking and initiatives not through babalawo.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
omg, i never knew there where still sensible people like this in nigeria. please i need to dash this guy a few hundereds of thousands
Make I send my account number? At all at all nahim bad pass cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by cvibe2: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
oluwatosink:
witches and witch craft dey oo.. charm dey oo
i pity you..
all dose one making money by force are just morons. simple

You are one of them...

Why is it that witches and wizard only exists amongst poor people?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by joepepsy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
And you will tell people am educated,Africa is gone,at this age and time,it is finish!!
awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
echodrum:
can you explain what you mean by " money ritual exists" ? How does it exists and how does it work?
Hello, let me tell you a true life story. While growing up in ibadan, I had the opportunity of meeting a furniture maker from ondo state who was my neighbour . He was close to freedom as an apprentice that time. His master, a devout Christian and a member of the apostolic faith church, in oke ado ibadan had a customer who's an alhaji. The alhaji was so popular in oke ado that time. He made a bed for him and asked that the ondo guy, alongside his junior ones goes to deliver the bed to alhaji's house since the man had not come to pick up his bed through his driver as he used to. On getting to alhaji house at felele area of ibadan, the man wasn't home but they met his wife. After waiting a while and the man didn't surface, the wife asked the boys to take the bed frame into her husband's bedroom and assemble it. There was nothing like a gsm phone that time maybe the wife would have called him to come over. The boys innocently entered the room and assembled the bed. As one of them leaned on the wall to behold the beauty and direction of the bed after assembling, the wall slid in one direction all of a sudden. They were afraid . The alhaji obviously made a ply wood and used it to cover a portion, now painted it with the wall paint colour amd it rhymed with the wall.One of them standing by the bed side exclaimed, on seeing a small boy carrying a calabash on his head, with money littering all over where he was in a small room covered by the ply wood that slid sideways. The calabash spilled over , with mint( new notes). They all had cold suddenly after seeing it. The ondo guy in his wisdom, asked the boys to slide the plywood back to its position and it covered the portion as they met it. They left immediately and bidded the wife goodbye. On their way, they warned one another not to tell anybody what they saw and in case the man comes to workshop later, they should pretend as if nothing happened. Barely 1 hour after they returned to workshop, this alhaji came , panting. The boys faced their work, pretending as if they didn't see him. The man stood afar and was observing things, still the boys were focusing on their work. Later, he walked closer and said boys...weldone. He now gave them 20 naira each( a big sum at that time). This is somebody who would t drop a farthing in the past. He left thereafter and 2 hours later he came back again, looking at them sternly. The ondo guy asked sir, hope no problem? Do you need to see our master? Can I go to his house and inform him you're here? This man didn't say a word. Later, he left but never came back again. The boys later told their master what happened, while they went to drop the shop key with him. He exclaimed ! He asked hope they didn't tell anyone else and they said no. He said the man he learnt he's wicked but since all he owes him is a good job, and he pays him his money, he's fine. This alhaji never came back till I left ibadan for my nysc. When the ondo guy was narrating the story the folliwing day to us, his voice was shaling out of fears.That's ritual money also, I once had a bank manager as friend, who always complained that money was always missing in the vault. He usually goes home with the key . He's a trusted fellow so I can vouch for him to a great extent. There was a time he paid as much as 500k to balance the amount that got missing from the vault. Before he closes, everything would be complete after counting but by the time he resumes the following Monday, the money must have been reduced. Human spirits, I learnt goes to banks in the night to pilfer money and bring to the ritualists using them. This guy later resigned from the bank, when the gbese was so much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xavier5:

Dear, Money Ritual Is Real, Spiritism Is Real, The Supernatural Is More Than Real. Even The Whites Or The Westerners That You Are Making Reference To, Believe In Spiritism And The Supernatural. They Don't Only Believe It, They Also Practice It How Much More Africa, That Spiritism Is Part Of Us.

When It Comes To Spiritism And The Supernatural, I Have Seen Things, I Have Heard Things And I Pray Not To Experience Things.

I Just Wish You Don't Experience The Negative Power Of Spiritism Or Be A Victim Of It, Because That's When You Will Revoke All What You Just Said Now.

#Xavier.

Infant talk! Why have the spiritual seers, juju priests and destiny gurus not crippled the betting companies.

A man that can see the future can easily walk into a nairabet shop this weekend, make perfect predictions and win 50million per week until nairabet bans him from playing!

But no, they keep giving excuses why that type of magic will not work.

Why can they not disappear into a bank vault and steal hard cash But no they prefer to use their disappearance powers to do what exactly?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by codemaniacs: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
bayelsaowei:
why cant that business be as successful as Facebook or Amazon??.

Why should the business be associated with spare part sales and tomatoes..?, undecided
just capable of becoming, just depends on the user, and might not become cos that's one of the reparations
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by seunmsg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
asahnwaKC:
Thnx op....people should stop the innocent killings...the juju man will tell you to do impossible things, just to make you run..but no you will go ahead and do it..e.g how can someone ask you to bring your mother's head..haba undecided

You got the logic bro. Most juju men like pastors are scammers. When they are approached for money ritual, they assure the morons seeking quick money that they will make them very rich. They start demanding for money from the maga till it gets to a time they can no longer demand for money again without result. That's the point they ask for the impossible - usually human parts. Sadly, most of these magas having spent so much and with almost 100% assurance that their money is almost ready, they desperately do the unthinkable - kill innocent people. They either get caught or the herbalist ask for more parts till they eventually get tired or caught. It's a vicious circle that doesn't produce result. The earlier people realise the futility of seeking money rituals, the better for all of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Mjjordan(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
handsomebanana:
OP ,I can see you ruffled the feathers of some retards here.

See them foaming at the mouth of their stupidity.

Person with brain in 2018 believe say you fit chop shit, use girl pant tey make.money become rich.

When retards get angry, wise men become happy.

Yeye foolz

well ritual money exist..black magic exist..you believing it or not doesn't wipe it out of existence.
Those guys are foolish for actually going through all the shit eating pant n bra and organ harvesting shits all in the name of getting rich quick
the energy they catalyzed, the end result and repercussions that follow the entire process doesn't worth it at all...
let him who have ears listen very well.....You can make yourself rich all you need is determination and patience

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
EasterDell:
Rubbish talk! How can a business like bet9ja be possible in a country with powerful juju and babalawos?... They and their boys would be winning 100million per week until the betting companies run out of this country. But no, they prefer to take chicken, goat and clueless destinys. Whetin small pikin like you sabi. Watch texas blood money ( an old movie) and you'd reason differently .

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
EasterDell:
Rubbish talk! How can a business like bet9ja be possible in a country with powerful juju and babalawos?... They and their boys would be winning 100million per week until the betting companies run out of this country. But no, they prefer to take chicken, goat and clueless destinys.

Whetin small pikin like you sabi. Watch texas blood money ( an old movie) and you'd reason differently .
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Great stories! The point you miss is that deception is real and possible.

Magic can be used to deceive you, but you must trust your senses.

That story of the banker losing money is a cheap lie! Banking will not be possible in a land of powerful spirits like you described. Tomorrow when you own a bank, like Tony Elumelu, allow your staff to be telling you of human spirits stealing your money. Ode!

bet9ja, merrybet, nairabet, would have all folded and ran out of Nigeria if we really had powerful juju priests that can see the future.

awelekiti:
Hello, let me tell you a true life story. While growing up in ibadan, I had the opportunity of meeting a furniture maker from ondo state who was my neighbour . He was close to freedom as an apprentice that time. His master, a devout Christian and a member of the apostolic faith church, in oke ado ibadan had a customer who's an alhaji. The alhaji was so popular in oke ado that time. He made a bed for him and asked that the ondo guy, alongside his junior ones goes to deliver the bed to alhaji's house since the man had not come to pick up his bed through his driver as he used to. On getting to alhaji house at felele area of ibadan, the man wasn't home but they met his wife. After waiting a while and the man didn't surface, the wife asked the boys to take the bed frame into her husband's bedroom and assemble it. There was nothing like a gsm phone that time maybe the wife would have called him to come over. The boys innocently entered the room and assembled the bed. As one of them leaned on the wall to behold the beauty and direction of the bed after assembling, the wall slid in one direction all of a sudden. They were afraid . The alhaji obviously made a ply wood and used it to cover a portion, now painted it with the wall paint colour amd it rhymed with the wall.One of them standing by the bed side exclaimed, on seeing a small boy carrying a calabash on his head, with money littering all over where he was in a small room covered by the ply wood that slid sideways. The calabash spilled over , with mint( new notes). They all had cold suddenly after seeing it. The ondo guy in his wisdom, asked the boys to slide the plywood back to its position and it covered the portion as they met it. They left immediately and bidded the wife goodbye. On their way, they warned one another not to tell anybody what they saw and in case the man comes to workshop later, they should pretend as if nothing happened. Barely 1 hour after they returned to workshop, this alhaji came , panting. The boys faced their work, pretending as if they didn't see him. The man stood afar and was observing things, still the boys were focusing on their work. Later, he walked closer and said boys...weldone. He now gave them 20 naira each( a big sum at that time). This is somebody who would t drop a farthing in the past. He left thereafter and 2 hours later he came back again, looking at them sternly. The ondo guy asked sir, hope no problem? Do you need to see our master? Can I go to his house and inform him you're here? This man didn't say a word. Later, he left but never came back again. The boys later told their master what happened, while they went to drop the shop key with him. He exclaimed ! He asked hope they didn't tell anyone else and they said no. He said the man he learnt he's wicked but since all he owes him is a good job, and he pays him his money, he's fine. This alhaji never came back till I left ibadan for my nysc. When the ondo guy was narrating the story the folliwing day to us, his voice was shaling out of fears.That's ritual money also, I once had a bank manager as friend, who always complained that money was always missing in the vault. He usually goes home with the key . He's a trusted fellow so I can vouch for him to a great extent. There was a time he paid as much as 500k to balance the amount that got missing from the vault. Before he closes, everything would be complete after counting but by the time he resumes the following Monday, the money must have been reduced. Human spirits, I learnt goes to banks in the night to pilfer money and bring to the ritualists using them. This guy later resigned from the bank, when the gbese was so much.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by seunmsg(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
codemaniacs:

they do make money, not from the killings but from cutting out the organs and selling it to organ traders, they are not ritualists they are organ thieves and murderers....

the pants and bras they steal can be tested in a lab to know if the woman's genes will be compatible with the list of people whom the organ traders are in contact with..

I agree the human parts traders make money from their evil craft. However, those who use the human parts for rituals don't make anything. They are perpetual losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roon9:

Just cos there is no empirical proof for the existence of something doesn't in anyway disprove that thing. There are many things science can't explain and the white man has tagged them as mysteries.
It seems you are obsessed with the "white man" whatever that means.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by rapid101(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who knew that this day would come when Naija girls would be scared of rich guys
���
Broke niggas our time has come o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
See who is talking. I don't even need to know you to be sure that you never waka half of my movement in the occult and spiritual, within and outside Nigeria.

Where you done go where u done enter?

Na yeye movies you dey use reset your brain?

awelekiti:
Whetin small pikin like you sabi. Watch texas blood money ( an old movie) and you'd reason differently .
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
engrelvis:
bro I dnt believe dis shit.how many people (nt hearsay) v u actually seen?. everywhere is hearsay.
I just narrated a story. Please read. Not a fabricated one. I can mention the area where the man once lived. He's dead now though . Did you also hear about one man called mufu lanihun , alias olowo ton fi owo saanu? He was a fan of many musicians in the 80s and 90s in ibadan and Nigeria . Go research about him. There's another guy who once reigned in this Lagos called eze ego. I wonder why people forget things in a hurry. There are still many eze egos and lanihuns out there who are not known, whose lives will get terminated abruptly with regrets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by codemaniacs: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
zz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by MJBOLT: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
where is your proof of any them getting money from money rituals?

awelekiti:
I just narrated a story. Please read. Not a fabricated one. I can mention the area where the man once lived. He's dead now though . Did you also hear about one man called mufu lanihun , alias olowo ton do owo saanu? He was a fan of many musicians in the 80s and 90s in ibadan and Nigeria . Go research about him. There's another guy who once rained in this Lagos called eze ego. I wonder why people forget thongs in a hurry
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
MJBOLT:
where is your proof of any them getting money from money rituals?

read the story. The witness is still alive and well. He used to be my neighbour. Wait a minute , have you ever heard of a man called eze ego who once shook Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.