Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN (36247 Views)

I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. / How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by bobbyade(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
masseratti:
This is not just Polaris problem, since Friday money from two different people and banks were sent to me, till now av not received value for it, money came in from diamond and gtbank but the senders were debited and I av not being credited, since Friday till now I have called the bank over 8 times, same story.

Seems most of the banks are now plagued with ‘issues’. The Central Bank needs to carry out an audit pronto before people lose their hard-earned savings again. Wonder what the directors are doing with depositors’ funds ?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by PlayerMeji: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2018
CBN has to be blamed for this.

They made the transition to cashless economy too quick but without firm guiding policies.

Banking as a business service has evolved all o'er the world beyond just collecting money over the counter and ATM service.

Now there is open banking in Europe where u can walk into any bank and make withdrawals and deposits without having to step into ur parent bank.

God help us all.
Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by GetCofOProperty: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
masseratti:
This is not just Polaris problem, since Friday money from two different people and banks were sent to me, till now av not received value for it, money came in from diamond and gtbank but the senders were debited and I av not being credited, since Friday till now I have called the bank over 8 times, same story.

Nigeria is a country where virtually anything can happen. Obviously it's not the staff's problems but the banks' top management problem.

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Stateion) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locatins of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by peterobosa: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Polaris Bank Has Restored Branch And ATM Services

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by incomeboostng: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
peterobosa:
Polaris Bank Has Restored Branch And ATM Services
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by kamikaze87: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by mezeadichie: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sometimes we need to give these Banks some space.

Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by whyman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Which space?

Some people salary have been paid there and they couldn't withdraw till now.

It's unfair and we all encourage them, for any maintenance attempt, the clients are supposed to know through sms or mail.

Those that have urgent issues can address them and sort themselves out instead of being stranded.
Re: Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN by charlesdinho7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
i am currently facing the same problem right now. i cant withdraw cash from their atm or other atms. this is not the first time this is happening in polaris bank. it is the worse bank in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.