Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) (42048 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by divine2288: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
I'm I the only one who doesn't find Tyler Perry's movies amazing?
then u know nothing about movies..
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by blackgold2018(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Olodo! I was making reference to 'Madea'.
Shes never called big mama in any of her Madea movies. Olodo!
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Ray07(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
sparog:

He's very good but he ain't the master

Eddie Murphy is d master
grin
Morphy na baba . . . that man is super talented

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Ladokun12(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
yes you are the only one!
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
I looooooooove Tyler Perry!!!! kiss
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
How many of his movies have you seen? That guy is an amazing producer and actor. He acted 'Big mama' by the way. I'm sure you're familiar with that one.

He's also good at producing marriage/family centred movies, whereas, he's not married yet. Abeg, have you seen 'The Haves, and have nots?".
Tyler Perry acted Big mama? Noooooo grin grin google please

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by KulAsCucumber: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
This one Don use him son do ritual.
Come Dey keep am lowkey Waiting until it's one year before u blow.
See like looking like lizard wey fall
Na that your mouth go kill you in jesus! Omo Ale!
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Timhigher(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
oluwakayode25:

Maybe you didn't know acrimony was written by Tyler perry!??
oga u sabi d guy
One of his movies I like most is
Temptation confession of a marriage counselor
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Barbieperry:
Sometimes wen I see two celebrities take a picture I always wonder who approached who for a picture..

Something like"please can I take a photo with you?i will be grateful?"
its not what you think. wink both managers of the celebs set up the meeting.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by sayisayi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
No Mo Hits!
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by greatme2good(f): 12:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Kpandex:

shocked
Did you watch Single Moms Club or For better or for Worse?
So interesting.

You need to watch his series....The haves and the have not, if loving you is wrong and too close to home. you will so respect the dude for his intelligence.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Conceptman: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Mr nolong thing
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by SaturnNick(m): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Vicdayz:
From Gistvic.com

Dbanj was pictured with Tyler Perry who is an american actor in SA.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/dbanj-pictured-with-tyler-perry-in-sa.html

Tyler Perry is a Hollywood actor not SA
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by oluwakayode25(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Timhigher:
oga u sabi d guy
One of his movies I like most is
Temptation confession of a marriage counselor

Na him write that one too shocked
The good thing about his movies is that they really pass a message. ...Even the madea series isn't left out, you'd laugh and you'd get the intended message for sure...Tyler perry is just a class act!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by henryhemon(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Tyler perry! Handsome and has blessed us with wonderful movies.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Mcdreamy15: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
you are not alone bro

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by amazingspiderma: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
bayocanny:
is Tyler Perry a South African?
No he is from Sudan.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by amazingspiderma: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
bayocanny:
No he is from Sudan.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by peteabua(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
sorry to ask oh!!!!!! why dbanj jaws enter inside like diz na? abi i no see well?
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by donviccy(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Everybody wear something to cover their unclothedness in a public domain, but Naija must must choose 'non-conformity. So help us Lord!
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
bayocanny:

Na ur village he from imagine u asking such stewpid question
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Revolva:

Na ur village he from imagine u asking such stewpid question

your dumb, I asked a simple question and you could do is to insult me, in fact you're mad
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
bayocanny:

your dumb, I asked a simple question and you could do is to insult me, in fact you're mad

ode like u....de as if tyler perry is south african....wet brain....
Re: D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
buhari must go

bkool7:

Take ur drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.