Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping (67039 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by dainformant(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Senator Godswill Akpabio has fulfilled the promise he made to a boy, Elijah Aniefiok Edem during the solemn assembly by the All Progressives Congress on Sunday.

Master Edem from Mbiabong Ikot Essien had last Sunday on sighting Senator Akpabio, out of sheer excitement removed the T-shirt he wore, threw it on the floor and asked the Senator to march on it.

The story of Boy Edem is unique. Although both parents are alive, they are separated. They have both remarried. He lives with his grandmother, Mrs Ema Ani Edem who takes care of him. He is a presently in JS 3 at Secondary School, Etoi. He sells pure water to support the grandmother.

On this fateful day, the Boy had abandoned his pure water business when he learnt Senator Akpabio would attend the solemn assembly at Nsima Ekere’s campaign ground along Four Lanes.

He defied the security cordon around the Senator and removed his shirt, threw it on the floor for the Senator to walk on. Moved by the commitment of the Boy Senator Akpabio promised to give the Boy five hundred thousand Naira to replace the T-shirt.

On Tuesday, December 4, 2018, Senator Akpabio through his Special Assistant on Media, Anietie Ekong presented the five hundred thousand Naira cash to Boy Elijah and the grandmother.

Mr. Ekong later took Elijah to a boutique and literally changed his wardrobe by buying shirts, trousers and shoes for the boy. He later took the Boy and the grandmother to a bank and opened an account in the Boy’s name to be operated by the grandmother and deposited the five hundred thousand Naira for him.

See more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/boy-who-got-n500k-after-placing-shirt-for-senator-to-walk-on-goes-for-shopping-photos.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Paschalp(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
See as FATE the treat person
And someone said success is only dependent on hard work

I wee debunk it to the ends of the earth

Flex manny

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by effoi: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian politics is never about issues but theatrics

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by javaRookie: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
And i have like 5 shirts. Pls Akpabio come to 042, i will lie down for you to walk on.
If we no buy Venza this Xmas Wetin we gain.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by KingSango(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
effoi:
Nigerian politics is never about issues but theatrics

It would seem so. Yet in this case, much blessings to the boy and his grandmother. Maybe the boy can improve upon his pure water business with the money.

17 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by alsudan: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Akpabio should employ me. I can write a better script than this rubbish on display.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by godwinstringed1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by kenzysmith: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abeg saraki I go even lie down for ground naked make u match my prink suffer u drop something after he done March am or ex na to do rewind undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by BuhariDcow: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by psychologist(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don't know who m to choose if m given an option between akpabio and the devil

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's your time....

Enjoy it while it last boy!

It's time for some nice designers for my boy! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by mytime24(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Better invest undecided

Naija money b like breeze angry

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by oderinde151(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
me after reading this cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by kenzysmith: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Paschalp:
See as FATE the treat person
And someone said success is only dependent on hard work

I wee debunk it to the ends of the earth

Flex manny
mugu sit down there Make pant dey wear u

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by davillian(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Carry #500k de go shopping way me in jss3 I get game house and bmx bycicles way de give me money cheesy.
Before somepeople start asking were I got the money, I was working for mum in her restaurant morning and after school.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by BOOMnaija(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ok election is around d corner ryt?

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by prince088: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
alsudan:
Akpabio should employ me. I can write a better script than this rubbish on display.

I think you should appreciate a little bit of kindness

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol lucky guy

This is the only time politicians can easily lavish money
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Favour please locate me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
javaRookie:
And i have like 5 shirts. Pls Akpabio come to 042, i will lie down for you to walk on.
If we no buy Venza this Xmas Wetin we gain.
Hahaha grin cheesy
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by puretayo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na me and you get the money wey hin go take foot the bill. Naija youths think.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Mpanyi: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tout in making. Say whatever you like. You are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by CocoaOla: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian Politicians and film tricks

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by BlackPantherxXx: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good for the boy...

But unfortunately this is an inspirational story to the Julius & Juliet Beggars in our midst cool
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by gift2xl: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
kind gesture.
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by luxs(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
I RISK 20K FOR 10POINT NA HIM DIS BOI JUS RISK HIM SHIRT CHOP PASS ME --DIS LYF DEEP PASS CUNT

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by salford: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
well. He got back some of his commonwealth that the looters are selfishly enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by CocoaOla: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian Politicians and film tricks + influencers guguru blogers
Re: Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping by Jameselias: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
He defiled security hmm what if he had wrong motives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.