Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai (31604 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Ecstasy154(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, on Tuesday said majority of the persons who participated at the Peoples Democratic Party presidential rally which held in Sokoto were from neighbouring Niger Republic.
The governor, a member of the ruling party, APC, disclosed this during an inauguration of his campaign commitee in Kaduna.
The PDP launched its zonal presidential rally in Sokoto on Monday for the North-west. Thousands of people attended the rally which was addressed by the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar; the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal; and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.
However, according to Mr El-Rufai, many of those that attended the rally were from neighbouring Niger Republic.
Mr El-Rufai said the PDP brought these people to show that they have supporters and ”because Sokoto indigenes refused to attend the rally.”
He said his governing party, All Progressives Congress (APC), will not allow looters and criminals return to power in 2019.
The governor vowed ”to go after each vote during the election” to ensure that Kaduna delivers in 2019.
He explained that the ideology of the ruling party and President Muhammadu Buhari is not to share public funds to few individuals ”but to work and improve the lives of the ordinary Nigerians.”
“Thieves have ganged up against President Muhammadu Buhari. Yesterday (Monday) they (PDP) went to Sokoto for a rally and brought in people from Niger Republic,” the governor said. ”This was to show that they have crowd because Sokoto people refused to attend.”
“Our people should be assured that the very day Buhari will come to Kaduna, all our people that will receive him will be Kaduna indigenes and not people from Niger.
“We will fight for every vote and persuade our people that you will only secure victory for the party you support when you vote on election day,” he said.
The governor also added that Kaduna has about 500,000 new voters, with Kaduna North Local Government Area recording 60,000 voters alone.
He also flayed the PDP saying in its16 years of governance, the party “left more than 400 primary schools of the state in a very bad condition.”
The PDP governed Kaduna from 1999 to 2015 before Mr El-Rufai of the APC defeated the then incumbent PDP governor.
Mr El-Rufai charged his campaign team members to go down to the grassroots to mobilise people to come out and vote on election day.
“We must run a grassroots campaign to mobilise our supporters on election day. We will not vote for hypocrites, we will not vote for criminals and we will not vote for those who cannot afford to ‘barb’ their hair,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/299019-pdp-imported-supporters-from-niger-republic-for-sokoto-rally-el-rufai.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Splinz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
undecided

Short man. No be only Niger but Na descendants of Jubril from Sudan.

The tsunami that will hit you when His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar takes his campaign to Kaduna will be mightier than this...

444 Likes 34 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by FRESHG(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
ISLAMIC TERRORIST angry

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Trouble1: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
We know already .
People all the way from Kwara,Rivers, and so on were mobilised to the rally in hundreds and they were paid too

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by lordparcel: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Even PDP Knows the devil have rejected them
"3 million people were in sokoto rally
today"... PDP
Stadium Capacity =100,000.
Fear PDP

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
If El Rufai actually said this then he is a clown

It also shows us how APC used to get crowd for their rally

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Trouble1: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
FRESHG:
ARE YOU OK
Go and ask from your father at home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Oluwabusobomi(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trouble1:
Go and ask from your father at home
You are obviously not okay

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Trouble1: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:

You are obviously not okay
See my signature , A.H !
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by TundeBricklayer: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trouble1:
We know already .
People all the way from Kwara,Rivers, and so on were mobilised to the rally in hundreds and they were paid too
I can sense far fear from APC camp grin grin you guys should watch out for PDP next rally in Ibadan, I guess you guys will claim they imported supporters from Cotonou grin

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by oyin44: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku cant win this cuming election..a lot of my friends "re from the North .most of them have decided to vote for Buhari..except friends from the east and south south..among the sw ..majority have decided to for Buhari..So El-rufal might be right..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by FarahAideed: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
El Rufai had started with his midget lies ..such a dishonorable midget

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
If El Rufai actually said this then he is a clown

It also shows us how APC used to get crowd for their rally

Incidentally I have a video of the crowd shouting sai buhari and Bama yi Bama yi to Atiku as he made his way through them.

Even during the rally when they would shout NIGERIA many of the people would answer SAI BUHARI.

PDP has been rejected.

If you want the video I can post it here for you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Trouble1: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I can sense far fear from APC camp grin grin you guys should watch out for PDP next rally in Ibadan, I guess you guys will claim they imported supporters from Cotonou grin
The same way you were scared during Osun governorship rally in osogbo when you claimed people came from neighbouring states .
So? What’s your point ?
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Mankosi: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
....and nigeria govt allowed such magnitude of people in through nigeria border? EL rufai pls get sense abeg..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Bishop1monte(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally I have a video of the crowd shouting sai buhari and Bama yi Bama yi to Atiku as he made his way through them.

Even during the rally when they would shout NIGERIA many of the people would answer SAI BUHARI.

PDP has been rejected.

You are a big fat liar I was there live and there was no one who said said buhari

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
BackToDaura

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by oyin44: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PDP has been rejected.my friends from the north told me abt it..you're right

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bishop1monte:

You are a big fat liar I was there live and there was no one who said said buhari

Be fooling yourself grin

Do you want to view the video of them shouting barawo barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku?

Make I post am?

Live from the sokoto rally grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by oyin44: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=oyin44 post=73550170][/quote] my friends from the told me d same thing..you"re right..
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by quickberry2(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Racoon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Perhaps this midget is so pained that people attended the campaign rally.Meanwhile El-Rufai have simply forgotten than rally outputs don't win elections but the good ability to propagate your feasible policies on how you'll do things differently from your opponents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by onubijoe(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
May God deliver you and chase out the spirit of lies in your life and family ------Governor, Nasir El-Rufai,

1 Like

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Sunnymatey(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thunder fire ur lying lips

8 Likes

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Amumaigwe: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
Atiku cant win this cuming election..a lot of my friends "re from the North .most of them have decided to vote for Buhari..except friends from the east and south south..among the sw ..majority have decided to for Buhari..So El-rufal might be right..

Those your Northern friends must number in millions to have assured you that Buhari would win.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
PDP is dead and Atiku is going nowhere.

Here is a video live from the sokoto rally as Atiku made his way through the crowd there were shouts of Barawo Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi all for him grin

Sokoto has spoken!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by MrExcel(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Elrufai should be more concerned about what will befall him in Kaduna come March. We shall so kick his smelly a**. #ElrufaiMustGo
#AshiruKatung4Kaduna

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Pekele007: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
This midget should shut the fvck up and accept the reality.

Short men with hot temper. grin

23 Likes

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Amumaigwe: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PDP has been rejected.

Post the video and stop doing this your BMC work with so much crudeness.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai by Pekele007: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP is dead and Atiku is going nowhere.

Here is a video live from the sokoto rally as Atiku made his way through the crowd there were shouts of Barawo Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi all for him grin

Sokoto has spoken!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Liar! There is nothing in the 10secs video that suggested it was Atiku or PDP they are challenging.

It's not Sokoto nor was the video made yesterday. Mynd44 should ban you again for posting false information right

Besides if everyone has rejected PDP like you said, why are you always here shouting Sai Baba

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.