Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (64158 Views)

When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
computerboy:

Why? He said the truth
I tire o
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Tomoyayi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Olalan:
And lately girls have been hiding their boyfriend from their friends is it that they don't trust their friends or the guy?

Do you know the kind of secrets they've shared amongst themselves ?
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Elxandre(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
ruggedtimi:
wetin campbell forget for africa?
You sabi the guy?
Who is he Please?
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
HungerMustGo:

=> I wonder oh!! They will wear all kinds of seductive outfits, use all types of seductive words, languages, eye contacts and body movements on innocent men. Now when the men make moves on them, they shout "HARASSMENT" and society says "YES"

=> Same way they hurt and humiliate men with all sorts of demeaning words that'll make anyone commit suicide and when the man reacts or slaps her out of pain, then it becomes "PHYSICAL ABUSE & BATTERY"

Not Fair!!!

A colleague once brought herself and plenty cleavage to my desk at work. I was working on my system and she bent over.

I looked up from my monitor, looked straight at her bazooms and said: "Mmmmmmmm....mehn! Those look sumptuous!"

She became self-conscious and tried to adjust her clothing. I asked her if she knew what she just did to me was sexual harassment. She actually apologised.

2 Likes

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by LeopardX: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Elxandre:

You sabi the guy?
Who is he Please?
That's Trevor Noah of Comedy Central.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Elxandre(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
LeopardX:

That's Trevor Noah of Comedy Central.
Thanks.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by HungerMustGo: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You are disturbed.
You need help!

You need a psychiatrist. Try yaba left.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by goat22: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Blackfire:
What is girlfriend??
My child how much is fowl buttocks? I need 4 quarters.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by goat22: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:
You are disturbed. You need help!
Mama Ojima abeg bring one 20 naira groundnut there with 50 naira puff puff.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by bossrillboss: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Blackfire:
What is girlfriend??
..o boi ehn d meaning na,chop me nd I chop u.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by 2buffagain(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
See how that girl grab Trevor like "y'all bitches need to understand that THIS is mine" grin.

I know she did it because of the other girl in pink doing the whole head rest on shoulder thing.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Xisnin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
HungerMustGo:

You need a psychiatrist. Try yaba left.
Hunger is one of the causes of psychological disturbance, you need help as I stated.
Ranting on Nairaland won't help.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Xisnin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
computerboy:

Why? He said the truth
What is "truth"?
You guys just throw words.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Pataricatering(f): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
HungerMustGo:

=> I wonder oh!! They will wear all kinds of seductive outfits, use all types of seductive words, languages, eye contacts and body movements on innocent men. Now when the men make moves on them, they shout "HARASSMENT" and society says "YES"

=> Same way they hurt and humiliate men with all sorts of demeaning words that'll make anyone commit suicide and when the man reacts or slaps her out of pain, then it becomes "PHYSICAL ABUSE & BATTERY"

Not Fair!!!
u are not well !

1 Like

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
And this made FP. This forum is fast losing its relevance.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by baratech: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Unlimited22: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
u are not well !
He's not well, because he said the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by Hotzone(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nothing justifies rape or violence against innocent one
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Elxandre:

You sabi the guy?
Who is he Please?
I meant Naomi Campbell..the guy is "Trevor noah" south African comedian.
Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by HungerMustGo: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Pataricatering:
u are not well !

Your empty brain is not well. Since you couldn't muster a rebuttal to what you clearly know to be true, you resorted to insults. Mofo.

1 Like

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by JohnViruxz: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2018
even animals obey the law

Re: How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends by 1miccza: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
HungerMustGo:

Not Fair!!!

Bros you are spot on!!
This is why i stubbornly ignore all those useless signals, call me old school if you must , but if you are interested, speak and let's flow just as i would do if i am interested..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.