Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (46888 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor / Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Made4naijablog: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
LIB can confirm that Nigerian pop star, Small Doctor has been released from police custody today following his arraignment for unlawful possession of firearms and threatening violence against an officer.

The singer was arraigned earlier on Tuesday at the Ebute Metta Magistrate court along with the other occupants in his car.

According to a Police source,

'Small Doctor was released by the court and allowed to go on condition he must not engage in any act of violence or commit any offense within the next one year. If he does, the court would not spare him'.
Small Doctor's release comes just in time for him to headline his first major concert in Agege on December 9th.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Made4naijablog: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Paulfroshman: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tekno In Tears As He Disgrace Psquare In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcCQ-6llxK8

Rudeboy Psquare In Tears As He Builds New Mansion In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gULcTBqPlrY
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Ayhomes(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria is not a country or nation but a jungle, nothing is working in Nigeria but corruption and growing population of a senseless individuals especially the Nigerian youth which am included

My Job is to get a piece of earth documented in your name, contact me for your genuine and legit properties in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Calabar and Dubai, Am Ayhomes

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Biguyman: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol just see how the media is centered around Small doctor meanwhile they are 3 who committed the crime.

Small doctor has being granted bail what about the other guys?

I'm 100 percent sure those two guys will spend up to 1 month in jail before they'll be released.

Those two guys go learn the hard way last last, no go dey form Jesus Christ for these celebrities matter when yawa gas they can easily walk away cos of their influence while you pay for the crime.

Be wise!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Heywhizzy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
This won't be the case if it was an average Nigerian

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by BIGTinfotech: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
As much as I'll want to applaud the court for granting him bail on dismissing the case and asking him to go free based on personal recognition....

If He was a street orchin, would he be allowed to go Scot free?

People have been jailed for stealing goat, which is a lesser crime than unlawful possession of arms.

In this life, it's either you're well read, have plenty money, or be extraordinary in your discipline, you're treated as a common man. Even EFCC respects some people in their custody sometimes, based on personal recognition.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by legalwealth(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats to him although I saw that coming! !!

6 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by 1zynnvn(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Shebi if na airforce one attempt this stunt ,him go dey kirikiri dey do him show.

Poverty must die oo

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by aguiyi2: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Why does the average Nigerian find it difficult managing success?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by zone51: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Money speaking

Wait...did I just read about his concert? grin....then this is a PR stunt. cheesy...just the same way Olamide released Poverty die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by dan900(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
He should go and give testimony. though i saw this coming..

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Just imagine how this boy just want to ruin his blossoming career because he wants to feel like a super man, as a Police brand ambassador he can officially request for a Police orderly like EMoney and he will be obliged and all it will take him is just to pay some extra allowance to the officer which can be covered by his endorsements.

Now he has rubbed himself on the mud, despite being granted bail this ugly incident it will cost him a lot with loss of endorsements, I hope he goes for some counselling sessions and start choosing his friends correctly and he grows in his career.
Wishing him luck and hope he can keep this behind him and churn out good tunes!

16 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by overdrive(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
narrow escape!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Sanchiworld(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
MA NIGGA YOU'RE WELCOME

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Bblessing37: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bleep up country grin

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Jothamthompson: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
BUHARI must Go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by segebase(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
ee
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by seyigiggle: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
nonsense.

so the news was not true anyways.
we shall hear his side of the story soon.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by pek(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
In a previous post, someone opined that all these was a publicity stunt. Looking more like it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by sdindan: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
After all the gragra grin

8 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Passionate888: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari shame.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by bomasek(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Justice isn't blind after all, it sees perfectly

3 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Olalan(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Naija where anything goes
BTW we all know the law is a respecter of class and status in Nigeria
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Trouble1: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ma nigga
I love you bro .
Akeweje Oga Nla
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by timbuk2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
this is Nigeria...
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Bblessing37: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Now i believe when they say money talks, bullshit works

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Explorers(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
SMH

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by bobokeshington: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
if its a common man on the street dem go don throw am for kanta

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by allanphash7(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by dmltoyin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Eazy sturvsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.