Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (46890 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor / Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by jhonsyene: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don't even understands this our Judiciary SEFF, if it's a son of a coming man he will land in jail........Wha signs is the judiciary sending to other youths out there......! Look for fun, make money and you will be free from all crime.......#ogaoooo

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sanchiworld:
MA NIGGA YOU'RE WELCOME
That position for ur dp too go bam... But i know its not u
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Truckpusher(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
festacman:
Nigerian Police must issue an official statement on this. Is he out on bail based on self recognition or is it all trump up charge? If this news is confirmed then I make a strong case for numerous faceless young lives that are currently being wasted in prisons across Nigeria in the name of awaiting trial.
Probation is real and the judge reserves the absolute right to free a first offender when it is not a capital offence .

Have you ever heard the say '' The law is an ass , you can fucck it as you like once you know how to fucck it '' ?

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by speedyconnect3: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Guyman02:
Just imagine how this boy just want to ruin his blossoming career because he wants to feel like a super man, as a Police brand ambassador he can officially request for a Police orderly like EMoney and he will be obliged and all it will take him is just to pay some extra allowance to the officer which can be covered by his endorsements.

Now he has rubbed himself on the mud, despite being granted bail this ugly incident it will cost him a lot with loss of endorsements, I hope he goes for some counselling sessions and start choosing his friends correctly and he grows in his career.
Wish him luck and hope he can keep this behind him and churn out good tunes. Court is adjourned!

All those were fabricated

Pr stunt
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Sanchiworld(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
dairykidd:

That position for ur dp too go bam... But i know its not u

Not me, she's Sanchiworld

6 Shares

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sanchiworld:

Not me, she's Sanchiworld

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by babtoundey(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
in any act of violence or commit any offense
within the next one year. If he does, the court
would not spare him'.

So after that given period of one year, he can commit any offense. Whoever draws that condition must be suffering Acute brain disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by sammirano: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
As much as I'll want to applaud the court for granting him bail on dismissing the case and asking him to go free based on personal recognition....

If He was a street orchin, would he be allowed to go Scot free?

People have been jailed for stealing goat, which is a lesser crime than unlawful possession of arms.

In this life, it's either you're well read, have plenty money, or be extraordinary in your discipline, you're treated as a common man. Even EFCC respects some people in their custody sometimes, based on personal recognition.

When you make meaningful contributions to your community, you will be definitely distinguished.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by oluwazoba25: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Biguyman:
Lol just see how the media is centered around Small doctor meanwhile they are 3 who committed the crime.

Small doctor has being granted bail what about the other guys?

I'm 100 percent sure those two guys will spend up to 1 month in jail before they'll be released.

Those two guys go learn the hard way last last, no go dey form Jesus Christ for these celebrities matter when yawa gas they can easily walk away cos of their influence while you pay for the crime.

Be wise! No I just called the one without cap among dem, he is my Frend his name is latex, he confirm they are all free now.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by johnmario50(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][b][/b]Even EFCC respects some people in their custody sometimes, based on personal recognition.[/quote]

Have you been there sir
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
And 6ix9ine remains in jail.

Free6ix9ine angry angry angry
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by oluwazoba25: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Biguyman:
Lol just see how the media is centered around Small doctor meanwhile they are 3 who committed the crime.

Small doctor has being granted bail what about the other guys?

I'm 100 percent sure those two guys will spend up to 1 month in jail before they'll be released.

Those two guys go learn the hard way last last, no go dey form Jesus Christ for these celebrities matter when yawa gas they can easily walk away cos of their influence while you pay for the crime.

Be wise! Bros they all free now, I just call the one without cap among them he is my frend.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by NumbEmotions(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
aguiyi2:
Why does the average Nigerian find it difficult managing success?

Because in reality success to the average born Nigerian is almost a facade.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by JackOfAllTrades: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Publicity Stunt undecided Some celebs even pay to be involved in scandals
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Biolasilver: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oya gbera
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Topmaike007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
thank God ooo,so I go hear ain ain ain this new year
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Topmaike007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Biolasilver:
Oya gbera
Aja 1
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by NessaBoo(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
Sometimes celebrities with no record of violence do get a break after one time mistake even in advance countries.

You don't have to throw a young man with a lot going for him in jail over some minutes of senseless misdemeanor.

I strongly believe he will learn his lessons.

Unlawful possession of firearms is a felony, not a misdemeanor, a class C felony for that matter

Threatening an officer could also be bumped up to assault charges/Resisting arrest if the police prosecutor could prove their case well

All in all...there's absolutely no way you can skirt justice if you commit these felonies in the "Advanced countries" you mentioned with a slap on the wrist. Its absolutely not possible.

This is a huge mockery of our justice system becos if you selectively toss the compass of crime and punishment, we might as well be in lord of the flies land

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by festacman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
Probation is real and the judge reserves the absolute right to free a first offender when it is not a capital offence .

Have you ever heard the say '' The law is an ass , you can fucck it as you like once you know how to fucck it '' ?

There are many first offenders in prison. First it was Burna boy case which died. Now this case. We deserve to know if he pleaded guilty and other reasons for the premature release. We are creating dangerous precedence of double standards with very wrong signal being sent to our children. Wrong. Very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by DONADAMS(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria my country grin
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by castancassy2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
what a stupid country. Nigeria police arresting their ambassador. nice work to the judiciary
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Donbrown28: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Isokay
Made4naijablog:
LIB can confirm that Nigerian pop star, Small Doctor has been released from police custody today following his arraignment for unlawful possession of firearms and threatening violence against an officer.

The singer was arraigned earlier on Tuesday at the Ebute Metta Magistrate court along with the other occupants in his car.

According to a Police source,

'Small Doctor was released by the court and allowed to go on condition he must not engage in any act of violence or commit any offense within the next one year. If he does, the court would not spare him'.
Small Doctor's release comes just in time for him to headline his first major concert in Agege on December 9th.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
i give up on this country cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
I smell stunt.

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Taciturn1: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
As much as I'll want to applaud the court for granting him bail on dismissing the case and asking him to go free based on personal recognition....

If He was a street orchin, would he be allowed to go Scot free?

People have been jailed for stealing goat, which is a lesser crime than unlawful possession of arms.

In this life, it's either you're well read, have plenty money, or be extraordinary in your discipline, you're treated as a common man. Even EFCC respects some people in their custody sometimes, based on personal recognition.
This is Nigeria...
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Awesomefred32(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2018

Small DOCTOR RELEASED?

So how about the other ones
:/:/

this is Nigeria
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria is a lawless country from day one. Its a shame that poor masses suffer injustice while the rich go skull free.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Taciturn1: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
Sometimes celebrities with no record of violence do get a break after one time mistake even in advance countries.

You don't have to throw a young man with a lot going for him in jail over some minutes of senseless misdemeanor.

I strongly believe he will learn his lessons.
Which advanced country is that? In a sane country the punishment would be jail time, suspended sentence, or the least, community service.
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by teehazzy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bblessing37:
Now i believe when they say money talks, bullshit works

Walks not works. You are welcome
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by crunchyg: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Guyman02:
Just imagine how this boy just want to ruin his blossoming career because he wants to feel like a super man, as a Police brand ambassador he can officially request for a Police orderly like EMoney and he will be obliged and all it will take him is just to pay some extra allowance to the officer which can be covered by his endorsements.

Now he has rubbed himself on the mud, despite being granted bail this ugly incident it will cost him a lot with loss of endorsements, I hope he goes for some counselling sessions and start choosing his friends correctly and he grows in his career.
Wishing him luck and hope he can keep this behind him and churn out good tunes!
E be like say you don't know how the entertainment world works, no publicity is bad publicity
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by Willexmania(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Paulfroshman:
Tekno In Tears As He Disgrace Psquare In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcCQ-6llxK8

Rudeboy Psquare In Tears As He Builds New Mansion In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gULcTBqPlrY
You Sound StuPid
Re: Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mumu, he don forget him humble beginning, fame don enter him head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.