Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (81551 Views)

How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by marvin906(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
The day I chop Bean's and weed I sleep like who dey swear for wetin cum make me laugh pass my guy go chop indomie and weed nigga faint for where e go buy pure water

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by harley88(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
afroxyz:

The cookie or the main thing
Both.... cookies, cakes, brownies and the main thing..... so bloody nice weed
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
More like recreational maryjane cookies grin I see you madam entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
emonkey:

This Nairaland will soon get died and closed down . What a shame.
Well, I won't pray for that.
It will always progress and go higher, just that the owner needs to re-eveluate some things about the forum, especially about one or two of his moderators, one of them especially!
It's a shame!
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by darrellg9: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
pls oo where did she mention weed?
stop destroying people's business biko nu

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by persius555(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silk Road 2.0. I see you
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Rumicarter: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm more interested in the 'impregnation' story.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Tapout(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
i've never encountered so many novices in a single thread before..... laced brownies/cookies is laced with marijuana, u dont need a text book to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by naturefellow(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Just2endowed2:
What is this again? Weed inside cookies.? It is finished
na today... ?
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by jibrilELsudan: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who's got her contact? I will like to fvck her cookie.

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Marotzke(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tapout:
i've never encountered so many novices in a single thread before..... laced brownies/cookies is laced with marijuana, u dont need a text book to know that.
so once you see laced, automatically it means with marijuana?
As in ; are you fking serious?
You can't lace with Ogogoro? Nicotine, Yellow pepper? Rohypnol, Holy water? juju? water wey dem use wash?
Today I have seen a very wise contribution from a very knowledgeable person.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by skillz111(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy edibles just overdose On it even if you an atheist you would believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
OfficialSam:
Who has her number? Wanna bake her puzzy grin

Puzzy Baker! OK Kontinue

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Tapout(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Marotzke:
so once you see laced, automatically it means with marijuana?
As in ; are you fking serious?
You can't lace with Ogogoro? Nicotine, Yellow pepper? Rohypnol, Holy water? juju? water wey dem use wash?
Today I have seen a very wise contribution from a very knowledgeable person.

bros pls stop misquoting me, i didnt say anything laced is automatically marijuana ... i was specific ,i said ''LACED BROWNIES''

go and type "laced brownies" on google and see if u will see ogogoro, nicotine, holy water sad and the remaing stuffs u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Angel of death

GIRLS NO DEY WEAR PANT AGAIN .
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by millionboi2: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
gurunlocker:
I just read that a 400L student impregnated the VC wife shocked shocked
is not possible.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by dkdaniel11(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Las lass Youths! abeg make una tell other farmers about http://phedagrovet.com
Expect big announcements in 2019 for poultry projects around Nigeria
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by correctguy101(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
She's quite stupid in my opinion. If she wants to engage in this sort of business she should discreetly advertise the sale of cookies to a special class of clients without being obvious. Those interested will know what she's talking about.

Now NDLEA will be on her matter like a dog with a bone. She needs to have her brain reset in a good NDLEA cell.

Wrong.

This is Nigeria. At this moment she's free from all those, only on one condition though.....
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by ruona10(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

OP, what part of her advertisement did you see the word weed?
Why are you so dumb and out to put someone in wahala and end her business?!
Cos you saw the word laced, so it means it must be weed?!
You are pathetic and obviously you are high on some weeds yourself, the warri kinda weed!

And with the VC's wife story, it's obvious you just want some attention, and unfortunately one of the moderator that don't know his job here, has helped you to achieve that!
Rubbish!

U that isn't high. When u hear laced brownies , what's d first thing dat comes 2 ur mind?
She used "laced", it has 2 b laced with something.
So u wouldn't blame anyone 4 thinking it's marijuana.
they ar brownies. u can google "laced" as a verb, and c d result
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Yankee101: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2018
anonymous96:

Laced brownies.. is brownies laced with pot. Marijuana..so d Op is right to conclude

Tell the Bush man
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2018
afroxyz:
but she never said it's weed laced. laced could mean laced with anything. bloggers!
Yeah... Like pumpkin leaves or green vegies abi... Btw how come NL girls are not commenting does it mean they secretly love the sh!t like a lot of other girls cheesy
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2018
ruona10:

U that isn't high. When u hear laced brownies , what's d first thing dat comes 2 ur mind?
She used "laced", it has 2 b laced with something.
So u wouldn't blame anyone 4 thinking it's marijuana.
they ar brownies. u can google "laced" as a verb, and c d result
Forget that novice ee.. U even have time to explain to him
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by SURElee(f): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Where in her advert did she mentioned it is laced with Marijuana or cocaine or narcotic drugs? Because OP saw the word "laced", it now means Marijuana is added to the cookie dough mix?

OP, you can do better than this.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by SaturnNick(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Babygiwa:
There were reports that some 170-200 students of Bowen University were suspended because they refused to take a drug test and in the ensuing brouhaha, a hostel was allegedly burnt down

https://www.nairaland.com/4880515/drug-test-bowen-students-burn

But is this lady @OgShallz one of the reasons why a lot of students of the University refused to take the test? She is publicly advertising laced cookies on twitter and guess what? She delivers to Bowen university.

I used to think the sale and use of Marijuana in Nigeria is illegal oooo. Lets see how Bowen reacts.

Oh, we are coming to the gist of the 400 level student that they said got the VC's wife pregnant grin grin grin

See her tweet below

Na wa o. Cover blown.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by negbike(f): 1:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s not fine
Let's see your own pic
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Lloydthesaint: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2018
negbike:

Let's see your own pic

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by whirlwind7(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:

OP, what part of her advertisement did you see the word weed?
Why are you so dumb and out to put someone in wahala and end her business?!
Cos you saw the word laced, so it means it must be weed?!
You are pathetic and obviously you are high on some weeds yourself, the warri kinda weed!

And with the VC's wife story, it's obvious you just want some attention, and unfortunately one of the moderators that don't know his job here, has helped you to achieve that!
Rubbish!

Bless your discerning mind, bro!

Same thought I had as I read this piece.
The silly, half baked mods who drag shitty topics to FP deserve some knocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by don4real18(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2018
I think it's stupid of the mods to put this on the front page without proof. It can put an end to the young girl's biz who might not have actually laced her baked cookies with weeds.
What we should be asking is what the cookies is laced with... It could be drugs like the poster blindly suggested, could be alcohol which isn't illegal and it could also be poison which can end up killing the buyer
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2018
tuzle:
What won't we see. Back when I was in school that was how some room mate put weed in the food I was cooking, that day I slept like an idiot. Not until two weeks later I was told it was weed that caused my sleep
Some even sleep for two days cause of the weed.
Re: Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? by Benjamin08: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2018
So we should join BOWEN to eat laced cookie??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.