Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) (33587 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by deboysben(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not intelligent after all,no wonder you ruah to always utter gibberish.even a mad man knows I haven't claim to hail from more than state unlike you that's stateless.its clear you have several monikers,this is just one out of many.

By the way,continue rushing to comment on anti apc posts while trying to undermine that of anti pdp like.its suits your boyish level.
when you hit a zombie where it pain them, they will be reduced to insulting

I brain mods that condole such.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
yomi96:
you meant jubrin

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2018
yomi96:
dumbo go play with your mates

grin

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Afamed: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Tonyebarcanista, is this how you roll in Akwa Ibom. Even the N5k stipend has also been looted?

1 Like

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
No more fuel in the tank.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Gisters:
Stranded PDP women after their rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/stranded-pdp-women-sleeping-by-the-roadside-after-their-rally-in-uyo-photos
Apc has started again with uncampaign base issues
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Wow
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry

We have two very serious problems in this country religion and politics. It is very disgusting to see people's mothers and wives staying out in the sun for maybe N5000. This is the reason why our politicians have a field day because they know they will always get the masses to dance to their tune. Well who cares
grin grin. The 2 issues are interwoven. Politics has entered religion and vice versa. By the way, the pictures were taken at a post-rally scene. They were tired and then, needed some rest. They weren't waiting for collection of money as some posited. The people of the state have undying love for udom. It's akpabio who wanted to flex muscles and they've put him his his right place. This made akpabio to voice out recently that he's not defected from the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
yomi96:
u mean adamawa and the whole of north central? Come 2019 your lord and master will be retired

grin
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Poverty is a decease

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by megareal: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
That’s the ibom international airport now Victor Attah international airport.

Person Wer snap this pics carefully avoided some obvious structures..
Wer the women are Laying down is were you find airport taxi drivers

I don’t think they’re stranded. Probably waiting for a politician or the governor.
I’ve witness this before...I wonder why ppl( especially women) will come that far Jst to hype a politician..anyway what’s my own..Na their office be that.
You're right. That's the airport. They were probably there waiting for the arrival of a politician.
The OP has dementia for lying just to rubbish PDP.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
It's season of sleeping by the road side...
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Stupid post
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry

We have two very serious problems in this country religion and politics. It is very disgusting to see people's mothers and wives staying out in the sun for maybe N5000. This is the reason why our politicians have a field day because they know they will always get the masses to dance to their tune. Well who cares
Ogaaaaaa! Don't share the blame when pdp is involved! The incident happened under the control of PDP not "the country".

Focus your blame there and don't dilute the responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by adeade83: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Gisters:

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/stranded-pdp-women-sleeping-by-the-roadside-after-their-rally-in-uyo-photos

Are these people's wives? God forbid! Where goes respect?
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Gisters:

Sneak preview! More to come.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Imagine!

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2018
deboysben:
that's why I said am allergic to zombie

U lots really makes me sneeze

Cos of politics you are claiming to come from cross river.

You think I don't know which state you come from

Our nairaland political predictionist
the other day senatordave said he was from rivers state and his now from cross river
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
That’s the ibom international airport now Victor Attah international airport.

Person Wer snap this pics carefully avoided some obvious structures..
Wer the women are Laying down is were you find airport taxi drivers

I don’t think they’re stranded. Probably waiting for a politician or the governor.
I’ve witness this before...I wonder why ppl( especially women) will come that far Jst to hype a politician..anyway what’s my own..Na their office be that.
You are a politician no doubt,because they are waiting for politicians they should sleep on the floor,because of how much?
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Mtmike(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
This gullible people are the problem of Nigeria, and they will still come and complain that govt is bad. Its obvious they are jobless
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by deboysben(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
the other day senatordave said he was from rivers state and his now from cross river
please can you screen shot it and send to me through quote let me continue to burst their lies
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
lipsrsealed

I see APC apologists, BMC ass lickers cum children of hate signature written all over this news thread
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ogaaaaaa! Don't share the blame when pdp is involved! The incident happened under the control of PDP not "the country".

Focus your blame there and don't dilute the responsibility.
What responsibility? Members of APC are former members of PDP. Also, members of PDP are former members of APC. That's why I used the term POLITICS
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
deboysben:
when you hit a zombie where it pain them, they will be reduced to insulting

I brain mods that condole such.
People are watching.continue the public self ridicule and shame.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
If you don't know the difference between living in rivers and hailing from cross river,you need to go back to elementary school
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
deboysben:
please can you screen shot it and send to me through quote let me continue to burst their lies
Julius,he will end up screen shotting your lies that's if it's not another of your monikers
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by deboysben(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

People are watching.continue the public self ridicule and shame.
bro chill OK let our political difference no bring hatred and abuse...

I draw my sword

1 Share

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by deboysben(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Julius,he will end up screen shotting your lies that's if it's not another of your monikers
I only have one Bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.