Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos (76160 Views)

Students Clash Using Bottles And Stones At Surulere / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Hamzaay(m): 12:27am On Dec 05, 2018
[img][/img][sub][/sub][img][/img][quote][/quote][sup][/sup] cool tongue tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left][right][/right][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 12:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Some post on this news ( or no news , according to some ) made me remember something on my mind for sometime now - why would anyone who seeminly has no time for , shall we say , junk stories according to them , still bother to click on said stories and still find time to post comment to express their disgust with lame , pretentious lines like , ' rubbish post ' , ' is this what Nland has been reduced to ? ' , ' bloggers sef ' , and my favorite . . . ' the Mod that pushed this thread to . . . . . ' , I MEAN , YOU ALREADY KNOW 90% OF THESE ' RUBBISH NEWS ' BY READING THE HEADLINE , SO PASS , INSTEAD OF CLICKING ON IT ONLY TO START WHIGNING ! But some bloggers sef they give ppl ammunition to bash them sha , e .g , ' see the skirt tonto dikeh wore to the Headies award , hit or miss ? For pete's sake , IT'S NO NEWS WHEN THE DIRFCT OPPOSITE IS MORE NEWSWORTHY , for example , ' see tonto dikeh at the headies wearing nothing from waistdown , did she miss yabaleft or right ? ' . RANTS OVER .

1 Like

Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2018
bizhop01:
Let them exercise, the are not living in glass house.
GBAM ! Of the day ! ( wey never even break ) two chilled bottle of trophy beer for you from my hunble self if you don't mind . Will you have something to do in surulere today ' cos i'll be there the whole of today and tommorow . Promise .

1 Like

Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by wakes: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by chloride6: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Naptu2 who died?
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by poyet(m): 2:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Marriage is full of twists and weirdness..after the stone throwing, come close to their bedroom window later in the evening, the sounds of "ah, mm, yay, harder" will confuse you as to if they were not the ones stoning each other.

My wife and I had a serious quarrel some time ago....moments later, we were squeezing and screwing each other in bed....moments later, the quarrel continued..

So forget husband and wife matter. Those couple wey dey quarrel well well, na dem dey born almost every year. How comes The quarrel no reach that region.

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Sarang(f): 2:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Karemarealty288:
For better and for battles.... grin

grin
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Gudwork(m): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2018
C dem. .. na dem dey rush stones
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by olaade21: 2:56am On Dec 05, 2018
koyyes:
By force marriage. tueh!!!

This is why I highly respect single ladies that spend their type doing more productive things.

But some dundi united males that aren't wired to head a home will still come on Nairaland to give negative comments about them.

You are so bittter. Spits.
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by babeosisi: 3:10am On Dec 05, 2018
I didn't watch the video and it's now unavailable
What happened
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 05, 2018
youngalex:
Marriage in Nigeria is more or less a survival strategy as most women have a 96% dependency rate on men,Ladies...If you can’t sustain yourself pls don’t disturb another woman’s son for marriage abeg
As in!!!!
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by awoluyi(m): 4:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Help mate turned stone mate!
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by don4real18(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2018
This is a perfect example of "their marriage has hit the rocks" grin
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Tolubory(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2018
AMIN O.
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Obierika(m): 5:41am On Dec 05, 2018
What's the evidence that these two people are actually husband and wife?
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by undisputednesta(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Dats called Relationship Goals grin
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by ogbosike: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Na madness... Every where na madness
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by maisauki: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Instead of throwin love at each other, these ones ar jst throwing stonnnes!
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Ndipe(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Jenniferblog:
There was mild drama, this morning, in Lekki, Lagos, as a couple were seen stoning each other

It was gathered that the man is tired of the marriage and was trying to drive his wife away, but the wife insisted that she wasn’t going to leave his house, hence the stress fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11tkMD4Wt5M

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/wife-and-husband-seen-stoning-each-other-in-lagos-video/

Leave his house, that's her house as well. Nevertheless what they did is shameless.
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Tonimordred(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Some of these big men and women dey get craze pass d average bt na moni dey calm dem down
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Psoul(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Over 75% of the Yorubas don't know how to marry. Dey don't know how to take care of their wives...why?

Let the attack begin
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by johnman40: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
why stoning each other they were both trying to make people laugh that is all poverty cha.....
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by utenwuson: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2018
youngalex:
Marriage in Nigeria is more or less a survival strategy as most women have a 96% dependency rate on men,Ladies...If you can’t sustain yourself pls don’t disturb another woman’s son for marriage abeg
� lol
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2018
olaade21:

You are so bittter. Spits.

Get your disgusting finger battery d1ck off my comment. Unproductive iimbebile. undecided
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by Kdon2: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Jenniferblog:
There was mild drama, this morning, in Lekki, Lagos, as a couple were seen stoning each other

It was gathered that the man is tired of the marriage and was trying to drive his wife away, but the wife insisted that she wasn’t going to leave his house, hence the stress fight

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/wife-and-husband-seen-stoning-each-other-in-lagos-video/

Marijuana at work! grin
Jenniferblog:

Watch video

source :

Marijuana at work!
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2018
na this kinda shiit dey delay me from finally settling down with a woman i will call wife
Re: Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos by orumba(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2018
they are only expressin love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.