Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (35426 Views)

Governor Ododo Helps Bello Out Of Abuja Residence Amid EFCC, DSS siege / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by thesicilian: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
How many times will they issue warrant for this woman's arrest

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by latsy: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
All these half baked judges issuing meaningless injunction.
How is EFCC supposed to arrest a woman living in the UK within 3 days.
One would expect that the judge is not ignorant of extradition.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Achorise: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nothing will happen
This woman is super intelligent.
Check her profile.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Denikayan: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Grand Thief

GEJ's last undiscovered loot with her
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Denikayan: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Achorise:
Nothing will happen
This woman is super intelligent.
Check her profile.

Check profile of a thief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by oluwatosink: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by GavelSlam: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73556273] shocked

I [s]am pained in the spirit by this news.
When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina.
When will Buratai's Dubai apartments be probed?
When will Kemi Adeosun be jailed for forgery and perjury?

The same courts that have prohibited any investigation into Ganduje's bribery scandal is ordering the arrest of Diezani Allison-Madueke?

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.[[/s]/quote]

Rubbish as usual.

Must you must support anything evil?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by potent5(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am pained in the spirit by this news.
We shall not allow this evil government rule this country beyond 2019.
Buhari and his cohorts must be sent back to Daura.

What manner of fvckery is this?

When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina.

The same courts that have prohibited any investigation into Ganduje's bribery scandal is ordering the arrest of Diezani Allison-Madueke?

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.
Iseeehh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by tete7000(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
it's all grandstanding. Who still takes those clowns serious?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Meanwhile I have Apple MacBook pro for 85k. Dm 08082457319
https://www.nairaland.com/4882908/apple-macbook-pro-85k
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by xismo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is an induced order to jump trial in UK and provide opportunities to Nigerian judges, these judges can be smart sha.. Oya madam come and buy justice, thanksgiving loading..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
yeye News, next please.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by comely77(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.
You should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian with so much partisanship and hatred. why not pray that God purnish ALL and anybody that is troubling Nigeria and all that have contributed into impoverishing the multitude of this country. why not ask that God's judgement hammer fall on all those who have looted and still looting this country
Shame!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
xismo:
This is an induced order to jump trial in UK and provide opportunities to Nigerian judges, these judges can be smart sha.. Oya madam come and buy justice, thanksgiving loading..
DO you remember when she wated to come and face EFCC? do you remember what EFCC said then??
Dont you think these guys are trying to occupy the minds of Nigerians cos they have nothing meaningful to bring up!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Racoon(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I am pained in the spirit by this news.We shall not allow this evil government rule this country beyond 2019.

When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina?
When will Kemi Adeosun be jailed for forgery and perjury?When will the DSS investigate Senator Misau's indictment of the IGP and prosecute him?

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good Lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.
I agree completely with you on this.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Racoon(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
comely77:
You should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian with so much partisanship and hatred. why not pray that God purnish ALL and anybody that is troubling Nigeria and all that have contributed into impoverishing the multitude of this country. why not ask that God's judgement hammer fall on all those who have looted and still looting this country
Shame!
The worrisome issue is the hypocritical and selective justice system of the useless APC government to fighting the anti-corruption war.

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I still can't believe any right thinking Nigerian would ever think of voting for pdp after the chronic looting, but then again I'm not suprised pdp supporters mostly from the redmud caliphate are known to put their fickle emotions before common sense.

Your brain is seriously leaking. And your Lord Tinubu is a saint . The foolishness you exhibit is getting bigger than that of Buhari and Lai Mohammed
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by hernandson(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will the court instruct the arrest of Babachir Lawal or that of Abdulrasheed Maina?
When will the DSS investigate Senator Misau's indictment of the IGP and prosecute him?

My only prayerpoint this Shiloh is for the good Lord to visit all supporters of this tyrannical administration with incurable elephantiasis of the scrotum.
you can't arrest people without prove sir, you must have enough evidence or you might get fined for wrong accusations
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by ekestic1976(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Peacecore:
Anything PDP touches is always stained,I don't know why.

Because they're not STAINLESS!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Racoon(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
hernandson:
you can't arrest people without prove sir, you must have enough evidence or you might get fined for wrong accusations
And what more evidence do you need in the cases of the afore mentioned persons when the APC government not only shielded but also provided them leeway from criminal prosecution to even escape out of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by chamber247(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
koentertaint..com for more
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by MadamExcellency: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
mumu talk

Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by kenoc: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I still can't believe any right thinking Nigerian would ever think of voting for pdp after the chronic looting, but then again I'm not suprised pdp supporters mostly from the redmud caliphate are known to put their fickle emotions before common sense.

I can still believe that people still see these looters based on party affiliation. Please think more of the individual politicians and not on party. Both PDP and APC are the same people. They are all looters. They are all playing smart one on we Nigerians. Take my word if peradventure PDP or any other party wins in 2019, all the looters will jump to the party and find things to accuse the party that loss the election.

Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
omokab:
you are a complete faceless fool. A woman, I repeat a woman stole a huge money like this and to ran to UK for protection and somebody like is busy typing rubbish to support wicked.

You are not serious! But why I will not blame you is that, most likely she is the one typing this nonsense or one of her crook like fani kayode as we don't know who is who in nairaland
And what can you said about Abdurasheed Maina-the APC supporter multibillionaire pension funds criminal fugitive?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Kfed4ril(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:

The same court that stopped the probing of Ganduje is the same court that is ordering the probe of deziani. Is Nigeria not wonderful?
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Racoon(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kfed4ril:

The same court that stopped the probing of Ganduje is the same court that is ordering the probe of deziani. Is Nigeria not wonderful?
Extra wonderful sir.
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by kenoc: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
kenoc:

I can't still believe that people still see these looters based on party affiliation. Please think more of the individual politicians and not on party. Both PDP and APC are the same people. They are all looters. They are all playing smart one on we Nigerians. Take my word if peradventure PDP or any other party wins in 2019, all the looters will jump to the party and find things to accuse the party that loss the election.

Our mumu don do
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by Lastborn12(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:

I think your an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by consultancy: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will the DSS investigate Senator Misau's indictment of the IGP and prosecute him?

enough of this cliché mehn. everytime a looter is apprehended or investigated, a demented fellow jumps out to ask why others from the opposition were not also arrested. for crying out loud, they are all one and the same, if they chose to kill each other, thats for the common mans good, because we will have less thieves and looters as politicians, whether from APC or PDP

EDITED: I'm really sorry to have used the word 'demented', troll would have been better. no matter what, i shouldn't have. and i apologize. I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by consultancy: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
This thief and criminal left the country since PMB won the Presidential election back in 2015 and she has never set her foot on her mother's land since then.

Only the guilty are afraid.
She stole money that will make her even richer than the Richest woman in Africa and beyond.

In a sane society, She, Jonathan and all other 40 thieves that raped and ransacked this country will be in prison for the longest time.

But as long as God lives, no evil and corrupt politicians will ever go scot free from what they did to this nation, no matter the party they are, either APC or PDP or any other party.
Painful end await them all.

Diezani, you can never ever escape punishment, dire punishment for all the actrocities you commited before running away!
this is a sensible man talking. not those PDP/APC apologists
Re: Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours by mightyneta9(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
So, if after 72hours they couldn't get her arrested, they should leave and forget about her and declare her innocent abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.