Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) (1667 Views)

How To Qualify For ILR Visa UK / Caveat: ILR (international Labor Rewards) Investment Cooperative Ltd / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by dynamic006(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good day everyone , if you have invested in ILR, AND YOU are part of those having issues with them, let gather here .
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by U1(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
dynamic006:
Good day everyone , if you have invested in ILR, AND YOU are part of those having issues with them, let gather here .

Hello. What issues are those? Are they not paying anymore?
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by zoedew: 9:41am On May 06, 2019
U1:

Hello. What issues are those? Are they not paying anymore?

By now the answer is out. Strange that folks get involved in shady investments that promise incredible returns on investments. Greed got them led by the nose! The fraudulent kingpin identified a laid back city whose inhabitants would appear to be unexposed and current and not street wise. He sold them tales about supermarkets where with some investments one can shop for free! Now the bubble is burst and the kingpin is getting pulled at from every direction for money gone down the drain!
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by zoedew: 9:42am On May 06, 2019
Strange that folks get involved in shady investments that promise incredible returns on investments. Greed got them led by the nose! The fraudulent kingpin identified a laid back city whose inhabitants would appear to be unexposed and current and not street wise. He sold them tales about supermarkets where with some investments one can shop for free! Now the bubble is burst and the kingpin is getting pulled at from every direction for money gone down the drain!
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by U1(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
zoedew:

By now the answer is out. Strange that folks get involved in shady investments that promise incredible returns on investments. Greed got them led by the nose! The fraudulent kingpin identified a laid back city whose inhabitants would appear to be unexposed and current and not street wise. He sold them tales about supermarkets where with some investments one can shop for free! Now the bubble is burst and the kingpin is getting pulled at from every direction for money gone down the drain!

It is!

I didn't really know much about the tales. Only learned about a poultry farm investment paying 22%, instead of 18%, in 3-4 months from a post someone made here. The poster mentioned the higher returns was due to a promo.

I invested because I didn't think that return was too high. Actually, I had other opportunities promising as high as 45% a month, but I was afraid. The rest is now history.

Strange thing is that some of those opportunities promising higher returns are still around.
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by progress206(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2019
More info About ILR PLS
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by zoedew: 6:43pm On May 09, 2019
U1:

It is!

I didn't really know much about the tales. Only learned about a poultry farm investment paying 22%, instead of 18%, in 3-4 months from a post someone made here. The poster mentioned the higher returns was due to a promo.

I invested because I didn't think that return was too high. Actually, I had other opportunities promising as high as 45% a month, but I was afraid. The rest is now history.

Strange thing is that some of those opportunities promising higher returns are still around.

ILR was and still is a fluke! A Ponzi scheme that has left many reeling in ever mounting debts and sorrow of monumental degree! Take that from me!
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by zoedew: 6:44pm On May 09, 2019
progress206:
More info About ILR PLS

Visit ILR website and revert please!
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by U1(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2019
zoedew:

ILR was and still is a fluke! A Ponzi scheme that has left many reeling in ever mounting debts and sorrow of monumental degree! Take that from me!

I didn't question that. Already put up a post months back to warn other unsuspecting people.

1 Like

Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by dynamic006(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
I heard recently, the owner have been caught and he his in the police custody
Re: International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) by dynamic006(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=dynamic006 post=78640361]I heard recently, the owner have been caught and he his in the police custody [/quote
he was charged to court , and now he has been released to continue with his shady business while he promised to pay his investors. he asked all his investors to pay a sum of 5k to reactivate their account. imagine someone like me who invested without out collecting a dime from them how can I pay such amount how can I be fooled for the second time

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz / Okirika Bale: Get Your Canada Bale, America Bale,china Bale At Affordable Price / Half A Million To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.