Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (33636 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Josh2x: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Damibiz:
Go and put your Anger on Buhari.........who have made suffering so cheap in ur Family....i only gave you my valid opinion and the only good thing your useless brain can think of is to Insult me....dont mention me again or else Suffering go fall on u

Only if u had a family
Pray for sense still
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Josh2x: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
udo2018:
Get your facts right before coming to a public forum to talk rubbish.. Mbaka has been transferred out of Enugu GRA to a rural parish Currently..

His parish moved to emene because the former place couldn't contain the crowd.
Then he was transferred to that same place
He was even the one that moved to that permanent site in emene in 2015
I was there live
He was even trekking wit the masses to the site
Now give urself that advice
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by bizhop01: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Father mbaka is so corrupt fornication & politics dey his mind, the man where dey fucck small girls left & right in his parish,
such person is not even qualify to even touch priest garment.
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Damibiz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Direct you anger towards Buhari......i'm not your President
Josh2x:

Only if u had a family
Pray for sense still
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by sandygechy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka was transferred in 2016.U can do ur research.It is now obvious mbaka is bigger than the whole Catholic church in Nigeria

He said all these things as a catholic priest and he wasn't deroped or made to apologize to obi undecided

He says things without minding what his superiors would do

Every other Catholic priest gets transferred but mbaka has never been transferred. Maybe cos of the amount of money he rakes in for the Catholic church.
[/quote]
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Champele(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka is a disgrace to the Catholic community. Criminals that call themselves men of God. Nigeria has a lot of fools that's why we have people like this existing here

Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by chairman00100: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
1zynnvn:

What are you now?? Assistant God??

no but I am a child of God and if anyone tried to use the name of my father wrongly, I have the right to talk, meanwhile what do you have to say about this topic now and his attitude to politics generally?
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by chairman00100: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
1zynnvn:

I am a child of God so if I see anyone trying to mess with HIS NAME I have the right to talk, like l said somewhere else with reference to 2 Peter 2 verse 2, it is people like mbaka and his types that the word of God is being made jest of, meanwhile do you feel ok with what he is doing with his position as precast in regards to politics, if you are a catholic, are you comfortable with what he said here?
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by chairman00100: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
1zynnvn:

I am a child of God so if anyone tries to mess with my father's name I have the right to talk and since before 2015 mbaka has been making the word of God being made jest of
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Yungslid: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
I think he should face what God has called him for and live politics alone for those is mentioned for and also is a disgrace to our Igbo tribe
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Josh2x:

His parish moved to emene because the former place couldn't contain the crowd.
Then he was transferred to that same place
He was even the one that moved to that permanent site in emene in 2015
I was there live
He was even trekking wit the masses to the site
Now give urself that advice
Stop disgracing yourself. Mbaka was transferred then in 2015 .it was a very big news then because he claimed victimization
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Franknet: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
That is his ministry not a parish bro, every priest is subjected to transfer
Josh2x:
It is now obvious mbaka is bigger than the whole Catholic church in Nigeria

He said all these things as a catholic priest and he wasn't deroped or made to apologize to obi undecided

Every other Catholic priest gets transferred but mbaka has never been transferred. Maybe cos of the amount of money he rakes in for the Catholic church.
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by eaglejay13(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Josh2x:
It is now obvious mbaka is bigger than the whole Catholic church in Nigeria

That's wrong, get your facts right
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by GetCofOProperty: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
chairman00100:

I am a child of God so if anyone tries to mess with my father's name I have the right to talk and since before 2015 mbaka has been making the word of God being made jest of

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by ud4u: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka why?, you again?
Re: Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement by Millichamp(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
OK

I Walk around like everything is ok... but deep down I want to rob a bank

Jungle justice fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.