Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! (434 Views)

Pictures Of The Day. Happy Independence Day. God Bless Nigeria. / God bless Nigeria / Bless Nigeria No NWO Open Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ensodev(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria need away out...

I believe the journey to freedom is not a day journey but can start in a second. Nigerian need to be free from these political slave trade masters.

Today i stand to challenge Nigerian youths before the day of election.

APC and PDP are the leading parties in Nigeria, please which of their presidential candidates deserve to lead this country again. Just be sincere with yourself or try to be sincere because of the future of you generation to come.

This is not a thing of party now, let us be sincere with ourselves. How long can we wait to see the way we are being treated as a slave in our own country.

South African is what it is today because their youths fought to finish. Why are we so silent and also dying in our silence.

Sanity is almost turning to scares commodity, it is so hard before you see youths thinking striaght and if you manage to see one out of twenty, try to spend few more time with him or her, something will surely reveal the negative impact the environment silently made in him or her.

Youths are the future of the country but these todays youths stories has changed. Yahoo Yahoo, Money ritual, 419, Harmed robbery and the likes are now the only left profession for some unfortunate youths that want to meet up with daily challenges. A day hardly pass without unlawful act of killing by money ritualist, most killing leads to yahoo yahoo money ritualist. Our Environment is not even secure for us not to talk of foriegners.

Major Nigerians youths cant protest againt what we dont want, most of us fear death yet the end result of our silence is killing us one after the other much more than it would have if we had fought it out. Our brothers and sisters are dying like chicken because of basic amenities like Security, Good Medicals, Power Supply and Good road just to mention few. Can citizen successfuly start a business without the above listed.

Am not advocating violence here am only saying Nigerian youths silence is actually one of the resons our right has being taken away. We even dont need violence, we only need to SAY NO and let the world ear our voice. We are strong, we are inteligent, we can restructure Nigeria.

If we fight it out from today our childeren will enjoy it tomorow. Madiba never knew he could enjoy what he fought for at a stage but as God we have it, he lived to lead as a president, good leader and today The World is celebrating him as a legend.

Nigeria youths has to turn this country around. Pls let us stop fighting against each other on most of these politician that have proven themselves to us as nothing but figure head and selfish beast.

Don't dance to the beat of political youth thugs, dont collect money to vote, stop preaching good about a candidate you know has been given chance yet failed his country, Stop fighting against politicians that have no clue on how to tidy their office rooms not to talk of a country.

Let us stand up for a Change, for growth, for Assured future. Youths please let us stand up for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Formal post
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/4103311/ogunsola-jonathan-waking-youths-yoruba?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqq4syuvP0VoDLt
Re: God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Dami12345: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
I love your write up.
Seems you are passionate.
I would have like to share my thoughts with you on how we can make Nigeria better, however you might think me too extreme.
.it would have been good to find someone to talk sense with.

Cc ensodev

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ensodev(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

I will attempt to point out a thing or two with the hope that you'll be able to review your points from another perspective.

General Consideration
1. Are elections in Nigeria clean up to 80%? (even a 20% malpractice is huge but let's be gentle).

2. Do you honestly believe, I mean can you tell your 2 year old child that votes actually count in Nigeria?

3. What are the impacts from all previous elections you've voted in, assuming you voted in all previous ones?

4. It is said that ONLY A F00L does thesame things over and over and expects a different result. To what extent do you agree/disagree? Has there been any changes in the polling structure? If yes, what are these changes? If no, do you not see the folly in expecting people to go and vote again to continue the cycle of ignorance?

I was reading a post here on nairand came across this and decided to post it here

Just to add this...i dont know...what Nigeria youths are waiting for.
Re: God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Donelli: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
The youths have been so mentally abused that it becomes almost impossible to exercise judgement in thought. This is synonymous to slavery. Even when you make attempts to set captives free, they see you as the aggressor and snitch on you, because that have grown to love(?) their slavemasters.

On the one hand, it is my firm believe that Nigeria will not make progress due to its weak foundation built on lies and deceit. If you're building a house and you discover a weakness in the foundation, do you continue adding structures to it in the hope that God is in control or you pull it down and correct the anomaly - A call for Referendum.

One might argue: if you say Nigeria will not make progress, what about all our achievements so far? I answer, motion is not progress. What we have is one step forward, two steps backwards and this is as bad as a continuous decline.

On the other hand, let us assume for once that Nigeria can stand as a nation. The question will now be, do we as youths who claim to be leaders of tomorrow know who/what our problems are? Do we know who the real enemies are? Are we standing against those whose desire is to enslave us permanently or are we fighting against the few who want to break the chains.

To sum up, if we must make progress we must be willing to accept the bitter reality and do what is necessary. This British conglomerate we call a country has outlived its usefulness, thus, we must renegotiate its existence.

I stand with Referendum
Re: God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ensodev(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Donelli:
The youths have been so mentally abused that it becomes almost impossible to exercise judgement in thought. This is synonymous to slavery. Even when you make attempts to set captives free, they see you as the aggressor and snitch on you, because that have grown to love(?) their slavemasters.

On the one hand, it is my firm believe that Nigeria will not make progress due to its weak foundation built on lies and deceit. If you're building a house and you discover a weakness in the foundation, do you continue adding structures to it in the hope that God is in control or you pull it down and correct the anomaly - A call for Referendum.

One might argue: if you say Nigeria will not make progress, what about all our achievements so far? I answer, motion is not progress. What we have is one step forward, two steps backwards and this is as bad as a continuous decline.

On the other hand, let us assume for once that Nigeria can stand as a nation. The question will now be, do we as youths who claim to be leaders of tomorrow know who/what our problems are? Do we know who the real enemies are? Are we standing against those whose desire is to enslave us permanently or are we fighting against the few who want to break the chains.

To sum up, if we must make progress we must be willing to accept the bitter reality and do what is necessary. This British conglomerate we call a country has outlived its usefulness, thus, we must renegotiate its existence.

I stand with Referendum

How i wish Nairalander read this.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Allegedly Attack Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Enugu. / See Photos And Video Of Smugglers In Mubi / IPOB Rages With Fury, Threatens Gov Ikpeazu "With Hell" Over Arrest Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.