Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise (281 Views)

How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. / How To Lose 20 Pounds Fast Without Exercise / Diet Pills That Work Fast Without Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise by Chidimma234(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Do you know that it’s super easy to lose weight fast without exercise? A lot of advice out there must have told you that it’s not possible to lose weight without exercise but forgetting that the reason you get fat in the first place is because of some habits you might not even know about.

If you are the busy type or maybe you are not a big fan of exercise and you want to lose weight as fast as possible, I have explained a lot of things you can to do to start losing weight without exercising from today, get your pen and paper and continue reading

http://smartvivian.com.ng/how-to-lose-weight-fast-without-exercise/

Re: How To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise by bigfrancis21: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Do water fasting for about a week to two, drinking only nothing but tons and tons of water. The first day or two would be tough as your body would crave the usual food it eats for energy. By the third day, give or take, your body system will switch to Ketosis (burning of stored fats cells to produce energy) and you'd be burning about 1lb per day in fat. I use this method if I want to lose weight quickly. I've lost 10lbs in 1 week from water fasting. Stay away from exercises during this period as your body is already running in deficit. If the hunger is too much, you could take soup or eat protein bars but no solid food. Slight headache may occur, this is normal as it is a sign of ketosis and pain reliever pills could clear it up.

Be careful when you break the fast back to regular eating or else you'd gain all of it back. Gradually introduce food bit by bit to your system, preferably proteins, vegetables, fruits and fiber. Keep your carbs low and you could keep the weight away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Addiction Affects Your Mental Health. / #1 Way To Burn Stomach Fat Immediately / Causes Of Infertility In Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.