Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (22452 Views)

Help: Coughing For Over 3 Weeks, What Is The Problem & Possible Solution / I'm A Guy In My Late 30's: Been Wearing Diapers The Last 8 Years Now / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by tundeontop: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Healthwise17:

Hello, sorry about your case...

This is a serious issue that needs immediate attention, but it is curable. Well as trained nutritionists, firstly we run a medical check up on our patients using an Advanced Machine to scan all the vital organs of the body to reveal the affected parts and other parts of the body that need urgent care. We then do the product recommendation by recommending the appropriate food supplements to correct the imbalances in the body completely. A lot of people are sharing their testimonies, through our products and services.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

Where did you train as a nutritionist?
Network marketers like wasting people's life with their nonsense.
GNLD etc.

trained Nutritionist kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Yea it could be as a result of an environmental trigger/irritant. Smoke, exhaust fumes, gas, dust, industrial effluent,

Op can try migrating to environments were he could breath fresh unpolluted air.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by SaroWiwa: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Please what toothpaste are you using? It may sound silly to ask, but it may be necessary to check the toothpaste you are using presently. I had similar situation until I accidentally discovered that my persistent coughing was as a result of my body reacting to some specific ingredients used in producing the toothpaste. If I dare use that particular toothpaste now, the next day I will be coughing. So I don't try using it.

Your case may not be exactly as mine, but there's no harm in checking. Sometimes, it may be that your system or your body is reacting to certain things. Either the air, food, water, chemical substances or something else. Please do an intensive medical checkup. I wish you a quick recovery.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Cancer
Most naija hospital cannot diagnose cancer, that is why the test is coming out negative

Don't instill fear and kill some one before time the way you drop comment like this
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by nokatakata: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Alaye go better hospital and you will properly diagnosed and treated. Stop coming to nairaland to seek medical advise. People here will tell you all sorts of rubbish
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by 1972xy: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
I think you need spiritual help. God deliverance.
Visit Senior Prophet TB Josuah of Synagogue church of all Nation is the answer.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by icon02(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Since it started around January 2015, hmmm hmm, that was about the time Buhari became acting president and Nigeria's problems began to aggravate....just chill 2019 is here...we Will kick Buhari out and your problems will be over.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Morikaih: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.

Please come to SHILOH , you can visit any viewing center of your area..

Come with Faith..
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by truthfulparrot(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Fribery:

please how can cone undergo holistic detoxification and supervised fasting .. ? any tips

There are several ways to detoxify but since some people may have medical conditions like deibetics and hypertension it is often advisable they consult their doctors before embarking on detoxification process.
What works for me is this

I embarked on drinking I big cup of clean warm water mixed with fresh lemon and cayenne pepper about five times daily for 3 days
I also take fresh pawpaw and drink sorgum pap only for the three days. It is important that you drink enough water and rest for the 3 days.I do that twice a .month.
Going forward...

Stay off soda and sugary drinks and reduce your carbohydrates intake. Sweet potatoes and roasted or boiled plantain is very good. Use olive oil for cooking if you can avoid it.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
sammirano:
Nigeria health care system is useless. Even the federal govt owned. They don't have professional pathologists. Op, also it may be spiritual don't rule that out.
The last time I went to General hospital to complain about breathing, I went into the room's office when it was my turn only to see the doctor blasting gbedu on earpiece

He remove one earpiece and was nodding his head to the music while attending to me. He was just so distracted by the music and I was pissed off with such a ridiculous behaviour by a so called professional doctor.

At the end of the day, he prescribed some drugs for me which I bought at the same general hospital.. My brother, the drugs didn't work because he prescribed drugs for the wrong ailment.

The best thing that can ever happen to you is to have a good health in this country otherwise person go just die like Chicken

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by czarina(f): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And you are aware that swelling in the area of the lymph nodes is a common symptom of cancer that starts in the lymphatic system, such as non-Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin lymphoma.

Right or wrong?

I have not said it is cancer, I just dropped a few possibilities. Difficult to examine a patient abstractly via nairaland.....
I'm not disputing yours either, just saying the lymph nodes in the lung area may be affected.

P. S

Not a doctor. Just making guesses from experience. Very close experience.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by czarina(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

shut up little kid!!!

there are other stuffs like that.eg

pneunomia

Asthma

Laryngitis

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

Acute Bronchitis

dont come on nairaland and talk poo and be careful when you quote me because i no well ooo
As usual, the vagabond jumps on my mention.

You're worthless and you know it. Have a field day scavenging in trash bags around the filth hole you stay.

Bye hun! kiss
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Ikem11:
You came to nairaland for advice on medical issues? I laugh cos na poison u will be recommended for. Better go for medical check up nice
He or she can still get some good and effective medical advice here please. Among the jaggons posted here, there are still some very good and sincere advice.
It was here I read some medical advice that I effectively used to cure some rashes that were tormenting me for years.
Nairaland's got it all. Here we laugh and get serious at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by ArrowofGod: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
I have compassion on you. This could be Spiritual attack. The evil spirit must have to leave you first. I love to pray for you.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by timtrader(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.

If thou can believe, head to Shiloh or any live broadcast center.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
czarina:
I'm not disputing yours either, just saying the lymph nodes in the lung area may be affected.

P. S

Not a doctor. Just making guesses from experience. Very close experience.
Madam, I no dey fight you o ×××× cheesy
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by czarina(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Madam, I no dey fight you o ×××× cheesy
E sound like fight?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
czarina:
E sound like fight?
Not yet
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by ikorodureporta: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Have u done tb test? Do you stay in a dusty environment?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Totibush(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
[code][/code]
mascot87:

It could be poison... I could give you a pinch or two of anti-poison powder mixed in a shot of dry gin... It works wonders.. If you interested, send me a mail..
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Jagabanj(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me. Come to Shiloh .You can go to cannaland or any Winners viewing Centre. Trust me God will cure you
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by czarina(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Not yet
Yet? I just dey offer opinion as everyone else o. E no go reach fight.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
czarina:
Yet? I just dey offer opinion as everyone else o. E no go reach fight.
Thank you
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by mascot87(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
1759King:
In my place it is called ụkwara nta...
People neglect it but it has led many to their early death.

People I know that had such ended up being diagnosed with Tuberculosis. I'm not trying to scare you but find something definite to do about it.

I will call home and ask of the usual solutions my ppl use. I will respond again if I get any local info.

Thanks, I'll appreciate it
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by drajjay: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Could be lung cancer....
or could be sarcoidosis
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Jagabanj(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Come To Shiloh.you can visit cannaland or Any Winners viewing Centre.God Must Look into your case. 6am and 7pm

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by mascot87(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
czarina:
I'm almost 98% certain it's lymphoma with the lungs lymph nodes affected.

How can I get solution to this?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pray my dear. Pray to God about it and if your not born again Be one now, and begin to pray in tongue. God can do the impossible, whether it's Hiv, cancer, Ebola or any other disease generated by the devil. He'll destroy it and keep you in divine health. God bless you as you see the wonders of God work in your body.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by jflush: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
it might sound funny,, get agama lizards,, prefer peper soup own,, eat it, it will definitely cure it,, thank me later
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
drajjay:
or could be sarcoidosis
We can add plenty OR's to the list ***
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by mchc1001: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
chewing tom and bitter together?
neolboy:

Bitter with TomTom works better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NMA Strike Suspended? / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.