Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (22450 Views)

Help: Coughing For Over 3 Weeks, What Is The Problem & Possible Solution / I'm A Guy In My Late 30's: Been Wearing Diapers The Last 8 Years Now / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by neolboy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
mchc1001:
chewing tom and bitter together?

yes chewing bitter kola with TomTom together
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Mims2016(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
I think you need to see a doctor and possibly do a test to check for Tuberculosis. Get well soon.

mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by bigtt76(f): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Several questions you need to answer which might help in proffering a cure to you

1. When did you first notice this coughing? Did it just start 4 years ago?
2. Where do you cough the most - at home or office?
3. Do you smoke? Or live close to a smoker?
4. Do you live or work in a dusty environment? Eg Cement company or roads leading to your home/work dusty?
5. Do you use a rug carpet at home? If yes, how often do you vacuum clean it?
6. Were you in contact with a TB patient knowingly or unknowingly?

mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by prettysom(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Have you done a tuberculosis test... It could be one of the signs. And you didn't give details on how the cough is and the mucus you produce.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Healthwise17: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
tundeontop:
Where did you train as a nutritionist? Network marketers like wasting people's life with their nonsense. GNLD etc.
trained Nutritionist kee you there!

What you don't know, will always be bigger than you.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by kosidi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Try using a mixture of chopped garlic and ginger in honey.
Allow the ginger and garlic to infuse in the honey for a day or two.
Take first thing in the morning and last thing night.
Works like magic for my dad!
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Healthwise17: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

When I saw your topic on Front page, I knew it's really serious. You shouldn't stop looking for solution, try and run the medical check up by.using our machine. It has been used to discover a lot of ailments, and diseases got cured. I've done my part for you.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by IdeasPro(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anything test cannot reveal is SPIRITUAL, believe it or not. You may have been inflicted with it in the dream. You don't need to spend a kobo to cure it. This night before you sleep, pray this prayer: "Every arrow or spirit of cough in my body, go back to the sender." By God's mercy and grace upon my life, you will come here to say something good. Receive your healing now in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ur problem is more of spiritual,i know of a place i can introduce u 2 freely.lemme knw if u are interested?
mascot87:

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Geesunny: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
@mascot, If you believe in the power of the holy spirit; locate a bible believing church where they believe in the power of the holy communion and partake in it and believe God for your healing by faith. God bless
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I was going to suggest the same thing.... And yes, it could be cancer....

wouldn't it have progressed to critical levels after 4 years?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by chido20(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
grind ginger and mix it with honey.. take two spoon morning and night.. you go dey alright... it happened to me too more than 6 yrs
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by youngbravian(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Geesunny:

@mascot, If you believe in the power of the holy spirit; locate a bible believing church where they believe in the power of the holy communion and partake in it and believe God for your healing by faith. God bless

will you shut up
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by georgeceekay: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

I can't remember all the test I have done but I can tell you that I have done about 9 different tests including scams at every quarter. I don't smoke, I don't drink cold water, I don't drink, I am not hypertensive, I have not being losing weight for the past 3 and half years since the cough started until recently that I'm losing weight which I think is due to the rigorous program that I'm running now. I don't spit blood ever since the cough started 4 years ago. I have done sputum test, abdominal scan at least twice a year. Used antibacterial drugs, in fact nothing I haven't done believe you me.
If your email is functional, you can pls respond to my message
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Temmydotty(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Do you continuously expose yourself to A.C.? I have experienced that in the past that I kept using drugs not knowing that that was the issue it stopped when I consciously started avoiding A.C.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Pidginwhisper: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Do you smoke? Have you smoked previously? Have you had a sleep study conducted? How do you know you don't cough in your sleep? Have you changed your environment, in all the times of this coughing periods?

Have you been tested for asthma? It could also be acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease? If you don't smoke or never smoked before, you could have been exposed to passive smoke, leading to chronic bronchitis or other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and it might also be post nasal drip...... Or a host of other respiratory based illness..

Coughing is usually caused due to airway irritation or accumulated secretions.
What's the solution to the emboldened?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by belcom10(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Church is neither any of the two places you mentioned, Church is a place of gathering for the children of God, the true worshipper of God, in God's present there is fullness of joy and liberty.

bantudra:

what type of nonesense is this...??..churches are business places not clinics....
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Jeffobinna1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sir. Do you smoke? Have difficulty in breathing at anytime and can you please describe how you feel when you cough and is it productive or non productive?? Morning cough could as well be COPD and prolonged cough without other symptoms could be Lung cancer. You need to go for bronchoscopy examination and do spirometry test. Go to a better hospital. I am only but a 5th year med student. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by fpeter(f): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Whatever ailment science cannot cure is most likely demonic. If you believe in divine healing then go ahead and watch the ongoing RCCG Holy Ghost Congress tonight on Dove TV 349 (DSTV), Startimes 464 or GoTV 83. Connect by faith and also take note for the communion service. No infirmity can escape the Blood of Jesus. Tune in tonight from 7pm and receive your healing and deliverance in Jesus Name.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by bantudra: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
belcom10:
Church is neither any of the two places you mentioned, Church is a place of gathering for the children of God, the true worshipper of God, in God's present there is fullness of joy and liberty.

give me a fvcking break...churches are synagogs of satan....
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:

It will never be my portion In Sha Allah
Oga, carry your bad blood go front

Oga, I go carry my bad blood go front.... But read up on SOB & COPD......
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by smithyemy: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
If you are serious about getting a cure, then take this advice. Very simple, go to any MFM CHURCH HQTRS near you. I mean any of the state you reside. Ask for any of the pastor in the church.explain to him. He will tell you what to do and the rest will be testimony to our almighty GOD. Better still, if you resides in Lagos state, visit MFM PRAYER CITY IN lagos/ibadan express way. Bye. I pray you will listen and do that in Jesus name. Amen[color
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by GogetterMD(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Have you been tested for tuberculosis? What about fungal lung infections?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Seek SPIRITUAL COUNSEL.. No jokes bro, get someone to recommend a true prophet or genuine white garment church..

AT THIS POINT ONLY GOD CAN EXPOSE THE CAUSE AND ALSO BE THE DOCTOR HEALER.

Hospitals will only sap ur money..

P.S: I said white garment church their own response na sharp sharp. I don't attend one..
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What's the solution to the emboldened?

Lifestyle changes would be my first solution, if that fails medication would be the next port of call.......
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Pidginwhisper: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Lifestyle changes would be my first solution, if that fails medication would be the next port of call.......
What if medication fails? I know someone who has GERD, atleast that's what i found online going by how she explained it to me.and it has defy medications and it's been 2 months now. She has dry coughs which follows by heartburn.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Prestonvic(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
who prescribed the tests for you? how are you sure you did the right test?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by pelumi001(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dm me for ur CCTV surveillance camera, IntercomPBX, solar & invata system, satellite DTH & electrical installations.... We train, install and maintain.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by youngbravian(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
fpeter:
Whatever ailment science cannot cure is most likely demonic. If you believe in divine healing then go ahead and watch the ongoing RCCG Holy Ghost Congress tonight on Dove TV 349 (DSTV), Startimes 464 or GoTV 83. Connect by faith and also take note for the communion service. No infirmity can escape the Blood of Jesus. Tune in tonight from 7pm and receive your healing and deliverance in Jesus Name.

That's the main reason you are being scammed.. This is a medical issue not spiritual one
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by solelymade: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Bro, my late grandpa used to cough seriously, I don't know why though but someone recommended the water extract of banana trunk mix with original honey. It worked miracle
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by TruckFit(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wealth7:
Have you tried chewing better kola and Tom tom??... if no, u should try it out it works wonders. Less dan two days, u would alright.

For four years cough undecided ya wrong mate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NMA Strike Suspended? / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.