Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited (29322 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by ShawtCake(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Ire2:

Stop using glo
grin u are wicked joor Hehehehe
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Clefayomide: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2018
She looks really feminine growing up as a kid....how she suddenly became masculine is what I don't get
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by ALIVE15: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2018
beautiful
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2018
ShawtCake:
grin u are wicked joor Hehehehe

Lol grin
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by IDFWU(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't have any relative that is this ugly else I will denounce her.... she should better get rid of the fat or go back to receiving dick from that mentally retarded Santa

I don't understand your particular brand of stupidity but I'm thrilled by your commitment to it.

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't have any relative that is this ugly else I will denounce her.... she should better get rid of the fat or go back to receiving dick from that mentally retarded Santa

Some people talk like dey got dere brain housed in dere nasssshh.

You can't create shiiit. So seat down in a corner with and keep quite..
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Ordilawi: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
This one na SATAN Claus.
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by MosiPeterz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
bjbukzy:

You need mentions to make you feel relevant right?

You're so on point!!!
Some people be looking for cheap attention when their mates are out there doing real stuffs...
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by noblechoco(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin this one na Santa or sango
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by noblechoco(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin this one na Santa or sango
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Onyi22(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Which song she sing?
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by okwabayi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
At all at all naim bad pass. She got to see Santa even if it was the bootleg version.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo & Busola Celebrate Their 9th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.