Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (38881 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by ngwababe(f): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
If only men can be wise like this, there won't be too much broken homes now
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by DauraIsAGoal: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Fake stories everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by elclassical(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2018
things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by gbadekunle(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2018
The heart of man/woman is desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by easyfem(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank GOD for the groom life , he would av end up with karishika .... This is a lesson for we single , don't toy with anything that u are please with .... If u shy away from it, it will stand against u in future
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by fotadmowmend(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Good move by the groom...
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by odehaj: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2018
This story is a faux. Just to get people talking.Everything coded. Okay, which region are they from? Mode wake up!

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2018
She was n't even the one sponsoring her wedding neither her husband to be but her Mum, so why is she complaining in the first place about having to deal with amending of her pregnant sister's outfit for the wedding? She must be heartless... God just save the groom.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2018
That's very heartless of her. I've even seen pregnant aseobi sef.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by DSoj(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2018
devil's daughter.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Mayreeyam(f): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmmm. It i s well
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Buffalo2(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Spoilt brat. I ll still blame the mum for not curbing the silly act in the daughter since she was younger. I am dead sure the attitude was not developed overnight, she should have been exhibiting such from her tender age.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by allthingsgood: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Stupid girl
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by PapaAdanna: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
She is such a cold hearted bitch, I guess that would apply to her pussy too.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by deebrownneymar: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
It seems to me that the groom had to cancel because he couldn't pay for the wedding
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by symbianDON(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
the ex-bride is a snake with body of a human
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Enemies of each other.... angryangry The guy luckily dodged a bullet....
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by habsydiamond(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
MajorJeffery:
The groom shouldn't have dated such a heartless lady let alone planned to marry her.
the groom won't be able to detect such character from the bride that quick....my say is that the groom is lucky to have noticed ahead of the wedding the bad behaviour of his bride... That kind of behaviour can never be accepted at all..
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by chukwudiology(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2018
This story is somehow, bridesmaid is it not for young unmarried ladies? Bcoz from the story it's believed that the Bride sister is married "trying for a baby for three years before finally conceiving. "
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2018
missjane:
I commend the mother, for standing firm to discipline her daughter too..may God give the bride's sister another baby soon.

The discipline, was already too late! She raised her fashocked

Nurtured her, to what she became.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Skmoda360(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Felixalex:
Chai

Dis kain woman catches her husband cheating or even suspect he's cheating.... She will hire people to tie up the man, cut his preeq, fry it and give it to him to eat.
grin angry
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by kense88: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Buffalo2:
Spoilt brat. I ll still blame the mum for not curbing the silly act in the daughter since she was younger. I am dead sure the attitude was not developed overnight, she should have been exhibiting such from her tender age.
You are absolutely correct. Most parents ignore these attitudes only to complain later

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by MarianaTrench: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm sure the bride is less than 30 years of age...

They're the ones who usually are obsessed with having a perfect wedding so they can show off to their friends
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Realhommie(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
don4real18:
God just saved the man from ending up with a heartless woman
Very heartless i swear, no empathy whatsoever, not even for a blood relation... Na wa
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by bigtt76(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Genuine or not, the story is quite touching and shows how much importance women places on wedding things especially the bridesmaid train.

The exclusion of her sister because of her pregnancy may have sparked depression in her resulting in the loss.

The bride too did not help matters, she wants only fabulous ladies on her train and such lady may not want to get pregnant for her husband just to continue looking fabulous angry angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Sincinnati: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
And people berate IPOB for believing in Jubril rather than Buhari

Anyday I believe stories like this, make God take back my brain that day...

There’s no moral in presenting fallacies as true happenings.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by BanevsJoker(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2018
This story sounds very very white. Black people value family over everything else
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Brightgem(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2018
MajorJeffery:
The groom shouldn't have dated such a heartless lady let alone planned to marry her.
Yep! Narcissistic human being! She must have showed all the signs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.