Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence (4826 Views)

Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Chubhie: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Only Aisha knows the truth of this matter once in the oza room.
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Corrinthians(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Don't mind the idiots. They took two pictures from the same event and mischievously said one is 2015 while the other is 2018 despite it clearly showing the two pictures have on the exact same clothing.

They doctored the one they claim is from 2018 and released it as fact.

Even the OP is beyond dump not to see the two pictures are from the same event which is why the clothing right up to the cap is the same.
Oops! I didn't even realise it is THE SAME PICTURE! grin

Just reverse image like I said.

Is this the best Kanu can do? The same picture? Haba! cheesy

These guys have indeed sworn to remain FOOLISH. cheesy
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by PHILipu1(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
If buhari is not careful with this jubril issues, he may not even win up to 7 states in the general election except the planned rigging by APC
Stop deceiving yourself.
Buhari or Jibril,majority of Nigerians will vote the man in aso rock because he is doing a fantastic job

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by kaeycea(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up and get out!

Fact based my ass. A stupid mischievous nonsense is the fact you are pushing around and you want me to entertain your idiocy?

Shift abeg
Still emotional and abusive!
Thanks anyway .
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by PFRB: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
I have never known Nnamdi Kanu for telling lies. I do not think he is the one that posted this palm stuff.
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by fuckboys: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP these are all 2018 pictures of buhari waving with open palms.

Zoom the pics and check and stop being stupid like that hunchback albino

cc curfew.

Indeed your brain must be observing curfew
where's pictures of jubril waving?, All these pictures are of buhari.
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Buterflyle0: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2018
fuckboys:
where's pictures of jubril waving?, All these pictures are of buhari.

I am sure you saw where I said these are all 2018 pictures right?

Since you believe in Jubril, is it Buhari that is now the one waving in 2018 or Jubril since you and your idiotic hunchback albino claim buhari died in 2017
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by fuckboys: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Since you believe in Jubril, is it Buhari that is now the one waving in 2018 or Jubril since you and your idiotic hunchback albino claim buhari died in 2017
seun, mynd44 ,rocktation , Dominique, Insults flying around. Rule 2 broken
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by GideoniteStrong(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks

If you get the job, who will pay for your transport each day..Abi naa pay per day?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Buterflyle0: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
fuckboys:
seun, mynd44 ,rocktation , Dominique, Insults flying around. Rule 2 broken

Wailer is he no longer your idiotic hunchback albino again?

Call the mods some more
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by bkool7(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbos.. Enough of these madness. Foreigners will assume we're all fools that can be fooled by consistent lies and trickery .

You showed us same picture. H9w come he's wearing same outfit has in 2015?

Do you think all Nigerians have preconceived biase like Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by PFRB: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2018
I think the IPOB people have made their point about Buhari. All the facts they brought so far have been heavily compelling. They should stop there unless they have found more facts that are more compelling. This palm picture has problems and should not be projected so that they don't spoil their case.
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2018
kaeycea:

Those palmer crease are not the same. 2015 palm has 4 major creases with one crease linking all other three together
While 2018 palm has three major crease with one crease linking only one other crease.
So they are not the same palm
May the Lord answer ur prayers n give you work that will keep you busy. Joblessness is ur problem. if u able to analyze ur life like Buhari's palm you won't be displaying ur low thinking on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by deor03(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2018
All of una don kolo

Jubril ko , Sudan ni
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by mrjaydee(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks
8k for transport? Na Bornu u dey go?
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by IronHammer: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP these are all 2018 pictures of buhari waving with open palms.

Zoom the pics and check and stop being stupid like that hunchback albino

cc curfew.

Indeed your brain must be observing curfew
There's clear difference in the two palms
Ur pics is clearly in tandem with the pic OP put up as jubril palms
Can u now get us a pic from 2015 so we can compare?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by crestedaguiyi: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
The palm from 2015 has 4 lines, the one from 2018 has 3 with all the lines standing alone

What is hard to see in that
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by crestedaguiyi: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Can't you chat online without insults
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Buterflyle0: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Can't you chat online without insults

Is he not an idiotic hunchback albino?
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by ericsimons18: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2018
All these idiots paying mediocre idiots to carry out their idiotic vandetta. SMH
Re: Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence by Peacemaker5128: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2022
kaeycea:

Those palmer crease are not the same. 2015 palm has 4 major creases with one crease linking all other three together
While 2018 palm has three major crease with one crease linking only one other crease.
So they are not the same palm
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State Denies Civilian Casualties During Military Operations In Shiroro LGA / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.