Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife (46926 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by DrHighchief(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to Ishawuru Jr and the Ishawuru family

Hope Aro'metan n Omaja attended the wedding tongue

S
lol
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
BizBayo:

You still didn't get it, the concept of 'finding'. Let me ask, you are finding a woman, a woman eventually finds you. She turned out to be the kind of woman you would love to marry. Haven't you found a wife?

Stop going round in circles. I've answered you; you're the one not smart enough to deduce the points or you're just too young to understand. I'm done with you. I have other people to teach. Or better still, go and read again my last response to you.

Men and women are different and the Bible recognizes their different roles in the marriage union. Stop quoting generic verses or trying to use panadol to cure malaria or all other diseases. Use a specific verse referring to a man and woman. The man finds a wife, not the other way round, my dear!

Let me give you another example, since you're trying to say there should be no difference in the role and approaches of both sexes. If food needs to be cooked in the kitchen with all ingredients ready and there's a man and a woman (grown ups) of almost the same age in the house, who's socially expected to go and cook? The woman, right? Yes, the man can cook too. But socially, it is more expected of the woman.

If a a small piece of grass needs to be weeded around the house and there's a hoe and cutlass available, as well as 2 adults (male and female). Who's expected to cut the grass? The man, right? Yes, the woman can do it too, but socially the man is expected to do it.

That is another example of social roles. Men and women are equally, but different roles are expected of them in certain situations, or at least, one takes the lead and the other follows -- depending on the matter.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND

2 Likes

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
WritePal:

Well, everyone should be a Christian wink. Someday you'll find out on your own. cool
everyone cannot be a Christian. that is the reality you have to get into your head
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Genovia(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

They lack the ability to comprehend.

I was surprised.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Pastor Adeboye must dissaprove of this relationship because he once criticized and dissaprove online relationship especially facebook
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by CaptainMitch: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Send me PM. angry
pocohantas:
What are those ones on front-page saying na?
How does this make him arrogant?

Anyway, this goes out to all the guys ignoring my PMs. You will get old and the young girls you seek won't want you.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by xtervaganza(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

you don old ooooo

Lol
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2018
noturbusiness:

everyone cannot be a Christian. that is the reality you have to get into your head

You don't understand English Language very well. I said "should" (meaning ideally, not compulsorily but necessarily, or in the best case scenario).

I didn't say "must" (which is implied by your ignorant response).

Of course, everyone cannot be a Christian, but ideally should be. Just as everyone cannot be good, but ideally should, or everyone cannot see truth as truth and lie as lie (no matter how glaring), even though they should. Get it?

But I see you're already getting tetchy, which is a defeatist sign.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Mcy56(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Nairalanders and jumping into conclusions are like 5 & 6 grin
The lady didn't even toast the guy going by the message.
It's like coming across someone you shared same interest and passion with and you're just attracted to that.
In their case, one thing just led to the other, dassall. grin

1 Like

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by juniorstar(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Why publicize it, rubbish. What is the lesson here now?

1 Like

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by RillJ(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Just imagine that kain thing!

skyoboy:
so you are telling us that it is your wife that toast you? Am I the only person that don't like this statement?
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by omooba969(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
BiggyB242:

They will say no he has to make the move. The reason most women don't ask men out in this part of the world. Isn't because a man has to make the move, they fear 2 things; rejection and being taken advantage of and is because they do it a lot to guys.

You na man. grin

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by dazzlingd(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Any girl that pursue me, I go catch am, walahi I go chop am
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Jackipapa: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
He ignored. But she persisted and got her man. To all women; this is a lesson for you to be bold. If you see a dude you like, don't wait for him to chase you. Walk up to him and start a conversation! We live in unconventional times and these days, its quite normal for bushmeat to pursue the hunter grin

Bush meat pursuing hunter ke! Eleyi gidi gan ni ooooooooo, Ah!

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2018
WritePal:

You don't understand English Language very well. I said "should" (meaning ideally, not compulsorily but necessarily, or in the best case scenario).

I didn't say "must" (which is implied by your ignorant response).

Of course, everyone cannot be a Christian, but ideally should be. Just as everyone cannot be good, but ideally should, or everyone cannot see truth as truth and lie as lie (no matter how glaring), even though they should. Get it?

Butt I see you're already getting tetchy, which is a defeatist sign.
everyone should not. not everyone wants the rewards Christianity promised. everyone should be allowed to seek what is best for him
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by ChiefSweetus: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2018
She is extremely articulate. That was a very beautiful, intelligent and well-thought out message, so we can only conclude the boy is a stuck up cùnt for ignoring/failing to acknowledge till konji hooked him.

Dey form celeb. Ode! D girl try to still answer u after you don show your pride finish
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Timil:
Young man you are an asslicker what will you say about ladies who ignore guys DM's.

Ladies don't want to be ignored but they are always ready to ignore people, its guys like you who make this women feel this sense of entitlement, its sissies like you that make women feel like they are some goddess that must be worshiped by all men when infact they not even as valuable as my pair of shoes.
Sissy men berates women just like u did. so ur mother and sisters are not that valuable as ur alignment ridden shoes?. chai!!!! I pity them and u.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by forzarush(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2018
davillian:
The grammatical structure and the typos might make me not to reply her.
He ignored but she didnot give up until she gets what's she wants.
Have you seen your grammatical structure and typos? I just had to call your attention.

3 Likes

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Remion(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2018
She admires his commitment to God's work, not asking him out, she also wanted using his family platform to serve having the talent. Damilola later saw the quality of a good woman, and proposed. Stop being bitter

Seems like he's full of himself undecided[/quote]
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by stickle(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2018
skyoboy:
so you are telling us that it is your wife that toast you? Am I the only person that don't like this statement?

so i thought until i read the message in question.
the headline is misleading
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2018
proud dude, from the msg its clear the lady was interested in having a thing to do with their church or movie shi.......I don't see a reason why such a text should be ignored, not like she was asking the dude out, btw why make the whole stuff public? nigga should just grow up already....sounds like the kiss and tell type.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2018
davillian:
The grammatical structure and the typos might make me not to reply her.
He ignored but she didnot give up until she gets what's she wants.
yea right, "until she gets what's she wants" I hail thee Mr grammatical structure.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by deebrain(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

hahaha..
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by SassyVixen(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
SenorFax:
Anyone wanna slide into my DM too??
Going through your wall shows we share same interests, I would have loved to slide in but your girlfriend or wife may have placed banana peels on the floor. I don't want a concussion tongue

1 Like

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by CrystalMax: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olumyco:
Na wa oooo. Is it the various social happenings of the world that have turned the mind of people to something else like this where they misinterpret simple messages?

First of all, according to the message sent by the lady, there is no iota of any wooing related message there.
How does a request to be part of Mount Zion Film Ministries equal wooing?

Secondly there are many of such messages I believe the guy would be receiving everyday. And he ignoring it does not mean arrogance or pride. Do we all respond to all DMs?

Thirdly these are Christians and the message is that you can never know what God is planning for you in the future even when you dont care about a particular happening at present.
The mesaage also means God orders the footsteps of His Children even when we dont get or catch His move at the present. God moves in a mysterious way, what you think does not matter now or important may become important and matters in the future. What you think is small today may become big tomorrow. Its all about God. We are very limited as humans, we dont know the future and God is not offended by that, but the testimony will always be that I never knew this was what God was getting at. Oh! I never knew this was why this happened then some years ago. There are testimonies of people who were not looking the direction of the person who ended up as their spouse. Its always a testimony because it means you did not influence it. Infact you discarded it but because God is in it everything worked out as planned by God at the end.

Thanks

Na only you talk for here
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by incogni2o: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
I read the message,

Then saw she was a medical student.... tongue

I ignored the message not to show I am interested in Her

Checked her profile, and monitored her facebook activities for a while

Got her number, address .

The rest is story
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by GetCofOProperty: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Remion:
She admires his commitment to God's work, not asking him out, she also wanted using his family platform to serve having the talent. Damilola later saw the quality of a good woman, and proposed. Stop being bitter

Seems like he's full of himself undecided

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by SenorFax(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
SassyVixen:
Going through your wall shows we share same interests, I would have loved to slide in but your girlfriend or wife may have placed banana peels on the floor. I don't want a concussion tongue
grin I wish there was someone to place the banana peels in the first place, but lucky you.

1 Like

Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by goodnewscliff(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Evablizin:
The people above me de vex this morning,anyway happy married life to them.
na waa ohhh grin grin
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Timil: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
dhensity:

Which set are you , 2007??
Re: Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife by Topabiol: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
While ya’ll here, please follow our Instagram handle @involveNaija. We will follow back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.