Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west (20101 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by hisexcellency34: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
I am glad to hear Tinubu has rejected the offer to lead Buhari's campaign. Proudly Atikulated
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by technuel: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku the night mare of APC
Meanwhile Invest Prime Garden Agbowa Ikorodu
Call 09024887335

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by OmoManU: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
angryh
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Edgarated(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hearing Atiku and South West to me is like hearing a Bridge and a desert. Both are mutually exclusive of each other. cheesy

When is Obasanjo initiating the next strategy? I can't wait! grin
a vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals...... Aisha buhari 2018
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by helinues: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We can't rule out a few pockets of betrayals but the love Atiku will get from the SouthWest is going to be unprecedented.

Obasanjo, the national leader of the SouthWest is solidly behind Atiku and history has proven that whoever baba anoints becomes enthroned.

Obasanjo national leader of the southwest..

Hahaha.. Se oro Ni yen.

Funkeeeeee, make we go jare.. This no be better yarn
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Soso990240(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2018
I am usually not one who talks about religion or politics but I have chosen to share my thoughts on what I think we all should learn from His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi (P.O for the purpose of this post).

P.O visited the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN) for their Harvest/Bazaar where Rev. Fr. Mbaka (RFM) functions as the Spiritual Director and was under duress by RFM to make a public announcement of what project he would sponsor within the church premises. According to RFM, P.O's declaration would serve as a ticket to win the 2019 elections or determine his prophecy come December 31st, 2018. Trust me, I have consciously chosen not to discuss this particular paragraph for now so let's movel.

I have never been to AMEN but I hear there is always a mammoth crowd but for P.O to stand his grounds, which I perceive is largely dependent on the value system he has built over the years, shows how much of a sound man he is. P.O was patient enough to explain that he would discuss the project to sponsor later in private even after been regarded as stingy and one who would fail the elections already.

P.O has shown himself to be a man who would not compromise even under great pressure. Most of us would have gone fidgeting and pronounced an unrealistic donation just to be cheered by members or seen as amazing.

Now the moral of my post:
-Never let the society put you under pressure. Even if you succumb to it, what is next for you? How will your end be?

- If P.O had been lying to us about his status of integrity, he would have been exposed at AMEN. This is because the pressure was over-the-board. Please, don't pretend about who you really are.

-P.O had smiles all through, calmly explained things to RFM continually and this didn't go well with RFM. I sincerely hope to master this skill because I am on the table of not knowing how to be so calm or smile lavishly when I am hurt. God help me.

I hope you have learnt a thing or two from this piece. We all need a P.O in our lives right?
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by MdRabx(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
SAI BABA FOREVER
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by digScratcher: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Shut up . Ipob jew . SureP my foot
didn't the North also benefit from SURE-P?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ChiefOloye(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We can't rule out a few pockets of betrayals but the love Atiku will get from the SouthWest is going to be unprecedented.

Obasanjo, the national leader of the SouthWest is solidly behind Atiku and history has proven that whoever baba anoints becomes enthroned.

Not this time, meanwhile Obasanjo is now Baba and your acclaimed South West leader right? I know you know who our leaders in the South West are, Obasanjo isn't a Yoruba leader when critical decisions are made, of course he may lead elsewhere especially in other regions, definitely not in Yoruba land. Ordinary Gani Adams has more followers than Obasanjo among we Yorubas.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:
Come out in full force. Take his money, take his money again election time , take this swindler to the cleaners. Show him your true colors at the polls. Shege barawon banza. Kai da shugaban kasa sai dai a Biafra. cheesy
.... ....,..

See them, ....tomorrow they will shout one Nigeria......don't know why we share one country with this set of backward manipulated dilapidated brainless set of people,.....
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Okoyeebos: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because Yorubas decided to vote a Yoruba VP over an hateful bigoted Igbo VP is betrayal, abi?

That stupid reasoning is why Igboland remains what it is today.

Look at how the SS has overtaken you guys. Ijaws alone have more influence than you clowns.

As for Obasanjo, he's only effective in Igboland where you guys lack sensible leadership. Here in the SW, his daughter was beaten in the ward opposite his house in Ita-eko in Abeokuta.

Atiku won't get up to 2M votes in the entire 6 states of the SW and you flatheaded pigs would cry as usual.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
digScratcher:

didn't the North also benefit from SURE-P?

They did not only benefit but also many almajiri schools were built for them,...something all their political elites from the inception of Nigeria could not do for them but use their brians for their political gains...,...the most poorest set of people, backward and hopeless, I pity Jonathan who tried to please them

There is nothing you can do for an Hausa man that will interest him more than the begging they do to their political gods,....spits
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Samnavy: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
No be only ATIKU be bad person in naija
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ArlinAddington: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
.... ....,..

See them, ....tomorrow they will shout one Nigeria......don't know why we share one country with this set of backward manipulated dilapidated brainless set of people,.....

LMAO. We are backwards but we are on top of you. You're reduced to nothing but slaves in your own country. What does that day about you? Set yourselves free if you're so "progressive". We share the same country because that's how we want it, we find it suits us. When that changes we'll let our slaves go jump up and about in the forest or whatever it is you monkeys do.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by crownwealth: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hearing Atiku and South West to me is like hearing a Bridge and a desert. Both are mutually exclusive of each other. cheesy

The terrorist called Mohomodu Buhari is going back to his cows. Sorry!
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by adeade83: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Adeitanajoke:

The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will on Wednesday (today) take his campaign to the North-Central.

Our correspondent learnt on Tuesday that the North-Central rally would hold in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Recall that Atiku started his campaign with the North- West rally which was held in Sokoto on Monday.

It was further learnt that the South-West rally would hold in Ibadan, Oyo State capital on Thursday after the North Central rally.

The Director, Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan; and the Kwara State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Tunde Ashaolu, confirmed the development to our correspondent.

Ashaolu said the Ilorin rally would hold at the Metropolitan Square.

He urged all PDP members and supporters to come out en masse to show support for the party and its candidate.

Meanwhile, Ashaolu in a statement made available to journalists welcomed Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to the state for the inauguration of one of the Federal Government’s Social Investment Programmes, TraderMoni.

He, however, claimed that the event slated for Friday is a vote-buying gimmick.

The statement read, “The party notes that the scheme was launched in 2015 and in the past three years, the Vice-President did not visit any state for ‘TraderMoni,’ but few months to the general election, he has been going round markets in different states of the country to distribute money to traders and artisans.

“We want to believe this is not a ploy by the APC to induce them ahead of the elections.

“Nevertheless, the Kwara PDP warns against the partisanship of the initiative and advises that there should be no discrimination in the selection of beneficiaries in the state.

“The Vice-President and his team must ensure that beneficiaries are selected without recourse to political affiliations. Since this is a government scheme and not a party affair, beneficiaries must cut across political divides.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-atiku-takes-campaign-to-north-central-south-west.html
After the Reggae play the Blues! You are going no Where until you tell Nigerians what happened to our NITEL company. You sold and bought Nigeria as VP.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by excel101(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Ay77:
Make atiku forget Southwest!!
So Atiku should forget about S/W for the clueless dullard, abi? you better go and wash plate or blow whistle if you dont know what to say. zombie.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

LMAO. We are backwards but we are on top of you. You're reduced to nothing but slaves in your own country. What does that day about you? Set yourselves free if you're so "progressive". We share the same country because that's how we want it, we find it suits us. When that changes we'll let our slaves go jump up and about in the forest or whatever it is you monkeys do.

Lols,....for your mind we are your slaves abi,....when an Igbo man travels to your states,...he becomes your landlords...employ you as his gate man,.builds factories and residencies,...... Even your brothers in south east are Cobras,...watch repairers,... Nail dressers and all kinds of pity works.....right now..one is downstairs shinning my shoes...and many are in my sites doing labourers works

Oga can't you see that your political elites have been lying to you all,...that same way they have been lying about the fate of Muslim,....Hausa is a contradiction but until you the youths stop supporting your criminal politicians ,...that is when you will start seeing good things

Please note,...you are never on top of Any Igbo man,...Igbo's are busy with soon many things that yields money than power that has no integrity or skills.,..
Look at how Buhari has been disgracing you guys and you say you are in top of who?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Calers: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by digScratcher: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
adeade83:

After the Reggae play the Blues! You are going no Where until you tell Nigerians what happened to our NITEL company. You sold and bought Nigeria as VP.

I hope you know what privatization means, it's not his job to follow up on the businesses after it has been privatised.

it's the owner of the companies.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by IbrahimDamola: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I am going to Mapo hall tomorrow to shout Atiku ole ! cheesy

What else is your odoriferous yoruba muslim mouth good for if not swallowing rotten amala and shouting like an illiterate agbero buffoon? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Tizu(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Nature8(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=SamAzing post=73561994][/quote]
grin grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Pizzle1234(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2018
What do you know about restructuring? If u don't know what to say,you better sit down watch Atiku/Obi win.. Its my pleasure to tell you that me and my family have Atikulated...
oluwatosink:
atiku/obi for where
we don't want our country to be control by thieves..
there is nothing atiku can offer to nigeria..

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

Biafra or death has suddenly died inside you. New Hausa/ Fulani slave
e don pain dis one
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by JeogahII(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku Nasarawa can't wait but to vote you. The Daura man have never won the state before and he will not win come 2019!
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by ArlinAddington: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols,....for your mind we are your slaves abi,....when an Igbo man travels to your states,...he becomes your landlords...employ you as his gate man,.builds factories and residencies,...... Even your brothers in south east are Cobras,...watch repairers,... Nail dressers and all kinds of pity works.....right now..one is downstairs shinning my shoes...and many are in my sites doing labourers works

Oga can't you see that your political elites have been lying to you all,...that same way they have been lying about the fate of Muslim,....Hausa is a contradiction but until you the youths stop supporting your criminal politicians ,...that is when you will start seeing good things

Please note,...you are never on top of Any Igbo man,...Igbo's are busy with soon many things that yields money than power that has no integrity or skills.,..
Look at how Buhari has been disgracing you guys and you say you are in top of who?

You mean the so called hausas you idiots can't see aren't even nigerians? grin

That's why igbos are always on national TV crying like babies. That's why igbos are crying for Biafra, give yourselves Biafra. Clueless dummies. cheesy

Buhari has been disgracing us but igbos are the ones complaining cheesy Let him keep disgracing us and he will remain your president whether you like it or not. Fat nosed monkey.
Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

never in your life call obj national leader of south west again you hear

Re: 2019: Atiku Takes Campaign To North-central, South-west by Ayobami7(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2018
目前这比分晋级半决赛

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death / Nigeria At 59: What We Can Learn From China That Is 70 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.