Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (39351 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by justmi1: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Jagaban, always " keeping his cards to his chest "... game changer and master political strategist.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Trustee1: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2018
chiagozien:
Tinibu is the god of yoruba land,

we yoruba muslim will always worship him.
"Worship"?! Oh lord,when is Slavery going to leave the westerners?!
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Afamed: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

He will go when Buhari handover the keys to the Presidential Jet next year.
No where in the world, a fugitive is elected. Presidential jet isn't for fugitive

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbobyblood:
People don't know who atiku is, tinubu is atiku boy. You can check it yourself, he'll surely work against Buhari.

Only the smart ones know atiku is the winner.

All former past leaders support him, pope, the caliphate, USA, trump, UK and Nigerians.

Who's buhari?

Leader of the herdsmen
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by gentlegenius(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:
According to a credible source in the party, Tinubu, who has declared total support for President Buhari’s reelection, said while he will do everything to ensure Buhari is reelected, he wants to focus his attention on the South-West region.

All the story is just written jagajaga sef.
What kind of journalism is this??
Whatever it is......SAI BABA to the NEXT LEVEL.

Some wailing zombies above and below this comment are here to read the headline only and jump to conclusions as ever....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Fear fear, the man is fearing.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Rick9(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Jagaban is too smart, 2019 election would be one of the best after 2015,
Let's show these politicians that power belongs to the people only,
We only have the power to elect. We would keep electing until we get a great leader, anyway #AtikuObi2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by link2ok22: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Mccullum:

ZoneB and you're zoneC grin grin grin Face your problems and fears then leave other with their decision as 16 years of PDP signify same sufferness while thinking it'll be better when power return to them, don't be partially and face reality at as now APC is not okay and PDP is very bad option to vote for.

Ok
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by hisexcellency34: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Fear of who?

enemyofprogress:
Fear fear, the man is fearing.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by otipoju(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2018
hisexcellency34:
For Tinubu's Wife to come on TV and said Buhari used my husband and trashed him like tissue paper. Nobody should blame the man if he says he won't campaign for Buhari

Tinubu is very smart and understands the game of power perfectly... when Buhari through his kinsnen was humiliating Tinubu and trying to clip his wings he maintained a dignified silence because that was the best thing to do.

If he tried to fight back, they would finish him with federal might. Tinubu could either have ended up in prison at worst or loose his main source of revenue and forfiet some assets as well.

Ambode did not offend Tinubu or anyone, it was a well calculated and scripted move by Tinubu to demonstrate that he was not a weakling, was still in control of his territory and a force to reckon with.

Once this was explained to Ambode, and he understood did not take it personal and cooperated.

I repeat APC southwest will not vote for Buhari.
They will vote APC for gubernatorial and legistature but vote PDP for presidency.

They have done it before, they will do it again especially now that Yoruba pride is at stake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by codedguy1(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2018
With this story if buhari wins tinubu will suffer a much more agonising humiliation in the hands of buhari.

If Atiku wins he can still negotiate with Atiku who is his friend and more rational than buhari, in this case Jubril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by otipoju(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
codedguy1:
With this story if buhari wins tinubu will suffer a much more agonising humiliation in the hands of buhari.

If Atiku wins he can still negotiate with Atiku who is his friend and more rational than buhari, in this case Jubril.

Buhari had tried severally to become president without success until he got the support of Tinubu who rebranded and repackaged him to Nigerians.

Tinubu contracted David Axelrod's AKPD from the USA to run a scientific, propaganda based, campaign hinged on the Change mantra.

Tinubu spent money, spent his body , used his footsoldiers to see that Buhari succeed.

What did he get in return..." I belong to Everybody and i belong to Nobody"

What a disloyal way of paying back a benefactor... rubishing him on National TV.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Tinubu must be very very careful because he knows deep down Atiku will certainly win !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by GSA01: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Tinubu, who has declared total support for President Buhari’s reelection, said while he will do everything to ensure Buhari is reelected, he wants to focus his attention on the South-West region.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Fear of who?

Goidluck Jonathan tongue
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Goodluck to you.
As long as Chioma remains in Lagos, notin do me!
Carry ur Biafra go and stop threatening me, biko!
chioma wl never stay in dat skinking lagoon called lagos,

She wl dump ur broke ass mtchew
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2018
otipoju:

Buhari had tried severally to become president without success until he got the support of Tinubu who rebranded and repackaged him to Nigerians.

Tinubu contracted David Axelrod's AKPD from the USA to run a scientific, propaganda based, campaign hinged on the Change mantra.

Tinubu spent money, spent his body , used his footsoldiers to see that Buhari succeed.

What did he get in return..." I belong to Everybody and i belong to Nobody"

What a disloyal way of paying back a benefactor... rubishing him on National TV.
God bless you

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
chioma wl never stay in dat skinking lagoon called lagos,

She wl dump ur broke ass mtchew
good morning, how are you and your family? I hope fine?how school?OK ASUU is still on strike. Please could you help me with the pant you wore yesterday? Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Charly68: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Jagaban is a political erudite who knows his game like the palm of his hands,when you have a choice to chose between choice and chance chose right ...Am for nobody & not for anybody acronyms has put Baba into a dangerous fix..the Christian community couldn't even trust him again because of the jihads tag that people labelled on him..Though he is transparent personally, his slow style governance has not paid off for a people expecting dramatic changes from past drifts and gloom
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by oyoirabor: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:
cheesy

Smart man!

Tinubu be like: At my age, I cannot Coman disgrace myself laidat, by leading â campaign for Jubril of Sudan; a failure going nowhere. Mbok lemme concentrate in the South West before... Na all man for himself!
grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by hisexcellency34: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Forget. All those talks about do everything possible is deceit.

GSA01:
Tinubu, who has declared total support for President Buhari’s reelection, said while he will do everything to ensure Buhari is reelected, he wants to focus his attention on the South-West region.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Politics or no politics Tinubu and Atiku are friends

In the face of Obasanjo Tsunami in 2003, Atiku played a vital role in Tinubu retaining Lagos

So Tinubu and Atiku date back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by GetCofOProperty: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Charly68:
Jagaban is a political erudite who knows his game like the palm of his hands,when you have a choice to chose between choice and chance chose right ...Am for nobody & not for anybody acronyms has put Baba into a dangerous fix..the Christian community couldn't even trust him again because of the jihads tag that people labelled on him..Though he is transparent personally, his slow style governance has not paid off for a people expecting dramatic changes from past drifts and gloom
\
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by ajebuter(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:
It is smart if you ask me.

Put tinubu on the podium with buhari in the SS, SE or even some parts of the north, and buhari will get more hate.

Just stick to the SW where you are loved.

'Southwest where he is tolerated is more apt...
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
good morning, how are you and your family? I hope fine?how school?OK ASUU is still on strike. Please could you help me with the pant you wore yesterday? Thanks in anticipation
but i left it 4 u 2 wash ,use ur teeth 2 clean dat yellow stain in d lining as u promised

If i come back n u avnt wash it ,i wl break ur head
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
but i left it 4 u 2 wash ,use ur teeth 2 clean dat yellow stain in d lining as u promised

If i come back n u avnt wash it ,i wl break ur head
thank you.

It was so easy just like baba said. One down six to go
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
thank you.

It was so easy just like baba said. One down six to go
lol... Badman 6pants kii u
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
lol... Badman 6pants kii u
don't worry we go enjoy the money together
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
don't worry we go enjoy the money together
which money?
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by fm4real2k6(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick

Why are you complaining when you can sell it to those money ritual people in exchange for money.
Re: 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign by hisexcellency34: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.