Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang (49781 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by stephenduru: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Former Senate President David Mark was spotted wearing neck collar at a PDP event.It is unclear what is wrong with his neck.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/david-mark-joins-fayose-and-olisah.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by cinoedhunter: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2018
grin cheesy time for me to get my own neck POP incase EFCC wan follow me...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by nrexzy: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Hehehehehehe
Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Evablizin(f): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2018
If em like make he wrap snake for em neck,wetin concern me.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Stingard: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Old man go rest leave stage for young people

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by netpro(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2018
Once these criminals sense EFCC around them, they start being in Severe Pain. Bunch of self-serving looters.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by peteruuu(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Nemesis...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Naijawebmaster: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
I see no reason why health issues should be a reason why these politicians shouldn't be probed.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by bluefilm: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Maybe EFCC just gave him a call... and he developed neck problems afterwards

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Robbin7(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
David Mark!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by anambraamaka: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
shocked
Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by thelastmediator: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Efcc alert grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Jothamthompson: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
David david david
how many times did I call you??

you will not listen now and adage says the best time to stop dancing is when the ovation is high

david fly that do not hear word follow dead body go

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by SocialJustice: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
cinoedhunter:
grin cheesy time for me to get my own neck POP incase EFCC wan follow me...
You don baff? Rubbish!
Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
People don't know what happened to him. A source close to Mark Family said that David Mark was trying to retrieve money hidden in an underground vault in his house by himself..greedy man, in the process his neck got stuck. They had to call welder to cut the steel vault and fetch him out. He sustain broken neck bones.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Paschalp(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
Since my primary 5
I've been reciting senator David mark and Ike ikweremadu in current affairs fah
These men no the old nii
It's over 13years nii

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Corrinthians(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
grin

Na so the money wey dem steal go continue to hook them for neck like big bones.

Waiting to see Atiku wear his. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Corrinthians(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
freedomforall30:
People don't know what happened to him. A source close to Mark Family said that David Mark was trying to retrieve money hidden in underground vault by himself...greedy man, in the process his neck got stuck. They had to call welder to cut the steel vault and fetch him out. He sustain broken neck bones.
Rotflmao! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Gang of neck brace wearers grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
I am in pains.......

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by GavelSlam: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
EFCC must be on his case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by bigboluet(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Stingard:
Old man go rest leave stage for young people

Who are the young people?

What have they done when they have the opportunity?

Dimeji Bankole was young as the speaker of the green chamber, He missed it

Now what is the young Yahya Bello doing in Kogi State?

The young generation that can't form a coalition successfully to takeover from the old. They form pact, after primary election when it didn't favor some, the likes of sowore, maghalu and other left.

Is that the young people that want you takeover?

Note: Freedom is not given by free will.

Youths aren't ready for Nigeria, let us keep managing the BETTER devil among the old. Till we are alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by Yankiss(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
stephenduru:
Former Senate President David Mark was spotted wearing neck collar at a PDP event.It is unclear what is wrong with his neck.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/david-mark-joins-fayose-and-olisah.html
If you know you know. EFCC might have sent an inquiry or invitation. Politicians and their insane drama eeh. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by BruncleZuma: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang by easynetsms(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.