Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How To Win JGTH - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Win JGTH (271 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Why I Want Ilebaye To Win N120m Prize" – Tacha / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win JGTH by SugarButter: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2018
If you are applying for Joy - Gospel Talent Hunt (JGTH) audition this year, you might find this tips very helpful.

1. Practice, Practice, Practice

This one is a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised at how many people just get up on stage and try to wing it. Even if your act turns out surprisingly well without rehearsals, it will be 100 times better if you practice.

Rehearse as often as possible. When you think you have practiced enough, rehearse some more. Have a friend or your parents video some of your rehearsals. You can then review the videos to see what’s working and what’s not. Improve your act based on the videos, then record and watch it again to make sure the changes are truly improvements.

Practice on the actual talent show stage and wear your costume whenever possible. That way you’ll know in advance if the stage is too small or your costume is itchy, rather than having to make adjustments at the last minute. Even if you can’t practice in costume or on the stage every time, practice at home or wherever you can as often as possible. You’ll be glad you did.

2. Go to the source for more

Source: https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Talent-Show-Tips-for-a-Winning-Performance

(1) (Reply)

Used strong decoder 4669xll for sales / .. / Bohemian Rhapsody Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.