Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days (501 Views)

My Inability To Speak Fluent English Is Costing Me Huge Opportunities. / Learn French In Six Months / Maduafokwa Agnes Egoagwuagwu 365 JAMB Score: Highest In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by NessieRey: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by NessieRey: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by NessieRey: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Learning a language can feel a little bit like rocket science, something out of this world and out of reach to the vast majority of us. Fortunately, I have some very good news! We have in our library a collection of Pimsleur language learning bundle and Michel Thomas language learning audiobooks. Their unique method of teaching has made it over the years come forth as the best and recommended language learning showdown. If you are seeking to know more about the Pimsleur organic learning and the Michel Thomas method or you would like to purchase these courses at an affordable price contact
Remember this, "There’s No Such Thing as a Poor Student, Only a Poor Teacher.”

1 Like

Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by Joiedevivre: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
I have sent you a message on WhatsApp. I would love to know more about the pimsleur French course!

1 Like

Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by Joiedevivre: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by NessieRey: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for the input You are so close to the truth saying those courses are expensive, but at the same time you will eventually get the value of what you've purchased. There is this saying that," Nothing comes cheap, though the educated eye will always spot very nice things for the least amount." That's the major reason the courses I will be selling would be sold for the least amount possible.
Remember, If you know how to handle the verbs, you know how to handle the language. Everything else is just vocabulary.
Re: Learn French Easily And Become A Fluent Speaker In 365 Days by NessieRey: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
New Update
Pimsleur French V audio book has been added to our collections.
Order for the complete audio book post-haste.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Extends Registration Date / Ordinary Differential Equation Another Name 4 Elementary Differential Equations? / Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.