Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (24741 Views)

Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / INEC Budget: Presidency Attacks Saraki / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2018
CONCLUSION: Nigeria politics issa scam.
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by ezkimow(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Originality007:

undecided

Bros ur head dey there
I was just about dropping this before I came across your comment
They'll not remember this one

We can't continue with a saddist at helm of affairs

oh GOD release Nigeria from apc's Shackles in JESUS name! Amen
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
When APC was taking a bite from that money they didn't know it was looted money.
hypocrites.

netpro:
Atikuloooters are just spending the looted funds they refused to return.

Sai Baba all the way!
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Mouth don change? cheesy

Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
And you are for what exactly?

servercodes001:
Atiku for the goats
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Do you think you make any sense?

magoo10:
I don't know what position tinubu occupies.. Obasanjo

Atiku is tinubus next president
The frog eyed druggist will be relegated to his southwest zone by 2019.
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by novexme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
call me for your large supply for plastic party spoons purchase. check my signature for my contact.

Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by Omeiza147: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tinubu .. but this was this same promises you and your presidential candidate gave us 4 years ago . Till now no 24 hours steady light. No good roads .. some area no better water .. too many time wasters..
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by beegodson: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku is not fit at all to lead this country forward, the rate of corruption will be multiplied, he will give room for greedy looters and embezzlers.
we do not want a selfish leader, who thinks of no one but himself...having deceived us for 16 whole years.
We are done with PDP please.
Enough is Enough!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by servercodes001: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
feddis:
And you are for what exactly?

Obviously a more intelligent animal than you
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Unfortunately am not an animal like you.
We are not on the same level.

servercodes001:

Obviously a more intelligent animal than you
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by olajizz01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
I don't know what position tinubu occupies.. Obasanjo

Atiku is tinubus next president
The frog eyed druggist will be relegated to his southwest zone by 2019.
See this drug peddler calling sb druggist, go rescue your blodas in SA,they are killing themselves like dogs over drugs and pretending as if it was xenophobic.
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by GetCofOProperty: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Omeiza147:
Tinubu .. but this was this same promises you and your presidential candidate gave us 4 years ago . Till now no 24 hours steady light. No good roads .. some area no better water .. too many time wasters..

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by servercodes001: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
feddis:
Unfortunately am not an animal like you.
We are not on the same level.

Of course you're an animal scientifically
But unlike us your intelligence did not evolve
That's the unfortunate reason why you're a...... (I don't want to get banned)
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
No man, you admitted to being an animal not me.
You're prolly an APC cattle

servercodes001:

Of course you're an animal scientifically
But unlike us your intelligence did not evolve
That's the unfortunate reason why you're a...... (I don't want to get banned)
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by servercodes001: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
feddis:
No man, you admitted to being an animal not me.
You're prolly an APC cattle

You're a pdp pig
And the world knows pigs are the dullest living things
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by MrMurphy: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku is not only confused but also lost the direction to govern this country, although he's only exercise his franchise and he's going nowhere
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by ezkimow(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2018
servercodes001:

You're a pdp pig

Olodo!!! Wooooooo!!! tongue tongue
Re: Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo by feddis(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2018
I never said am an animal. You're just one of the unproductive cattle in Daura.
save your energy and moo to Buhari.
Don't lash out your poverty Buhari fanatical mentality on me.
GO AND MOO TO YOUR BREEDER BUHARI.

servercodes001:

You're a pdp pig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Freezes All Abia State Government Accounts In 27 Banks / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.