Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter (53981 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by tendingNews: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Remember the child 'Domitilla' star actress Anne Njemanze and Segun Arinze aka 'Black Arrow' had while they were still married?

She's now a graduate.

Beingrenny Njemanze recently graduated from the University. She shared photos from her signing out and captioned them:

'Made it thus far. Thank you ever faithful God! ���'

Recall the young lady turned 20 years last year, her father wished her a happy birthday online, she embarrassed her actor father which made headlines. See more.
See more hotter photos....

Source

2 Likes

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by tendingNews: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
See her braless sexy photos
Here

2 Shares

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by itspzpics(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Wow...congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by derrydinny: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
How dare she try to expose the pussy that Segundo arinze bleeps?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Rextizzle(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
She know carry segun frog eyes, good.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by naijacentric(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
I always wonder why their marriage neva worked out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by nazablossom(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
She took after her mother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
nazablossom:
She took after her mother.
That means SEGUN ARINZE is not her FATHER.
DAUGHTERS resemble their DAD, especially the first daughters.

She’s unlikely SEGUN’s Daughter.
I’m ready to Bet $5000

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Naijawebmaster: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Beautiful girl!

2 Likes

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by MrGoogle88: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
See fine pikin wey Segun Arinze dump....God punish dead beat dads!! angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by nazablossom(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That means SEGUN ARINZE is not her FATHER.
DAUGHTERS resemble their DAD, especially the first daughters.

She’s unlikely SEGUN’s Daughter.
I’m ready to Bet $5000
Not in all cases,that doesn't mean he's not the dad. Are you ready to lose your $5000 grin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Samsimple(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
she no get the eye.. abegi the woman play away match.. goal!!! martial

GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by femtex007(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Congratulations to her
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by NwaAmaikpe: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

I'd like to meet the male student who signed those nippies on that T-shirt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by bahdpersona(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by faithfull18(f): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okay.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by banio: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
The booby don fall
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by GoldChest(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
She's ripe

She's good to go

1 Like

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by IamPlato(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dont Tell ME Segun Eyerinze Gave Birth To This Beautiful Thing shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Black arrow.
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Denikayan: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
banio:
The booby don fall

Severe banging don fall on her
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by tokrizy: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
she no get big eyes nw
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by easynetsms(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
That means SEGUN ARINZE is not her FATHER. DAUGHTERS resemble their DAD, especially the first daughters.
She’s unlikely SEGUN’s Daughter. I’m ready to Bet $5000
Daughters look like their mum.

2 Likes

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by jibrilELsudan: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
I like her but I won't fvck her.

Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by pally123: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Meeeehn! Her bobi no be here o kiss
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Look breez
Re: Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter by Gosj01(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nothing to type than I sell laptops.

More information on signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.