Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Humans - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Humans (4122 Views)

Very Funny But Real Things Humans Will Never Wish To Experience Anymore / Humans Over Hoes (romance | Webseries) / Do You Think Humans Can Get Satisfied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

I never start sef. you will lose inspiration. you think writing is easy.

you never see something
D only space for u in dis life is on a bed,legs apart,I hv ur time brain-dead beyatch tryin so hard to b me
Re: Humans by Palmerbarry: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
lolz... this annoying guy again.
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
I will allow dat congo meat pikin to continue to say thrash so She can foolishly promote my thread
Re: Humans by Palmerbarry: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:
PEOPLE VOTING HAS STARTED.VOTE FOR ME,FOR BETTER STORIES,BETTER ENTERTAINMENT,AND MORE OF MUCH.

P.S:THIS IS MY CAMPAIGN POSTER,DONT LAFF AT IT,JUST SHARE IT
LOL you must be dreaming!
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Palmerbarry:
Get ur smelling alternate accnt outta here,goat-smellin human beans
Re: Humans by Mavikolo2020: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

This story is rubbish. tongue Go back and learn how to write a good story. You are writing like a primary pupil.

Am not following!
I want to poke u lyk pokemon,bring dat v here beyatch
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Palmerbarry:
Farm product lyk u
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:

D only space for u in dis life is on a bed,legs apart,I hv ur time brain-dead beyatch tryin so hard to b me
be who, who are you, what are you?

You won't smell that monthly 5k cheesy. Come and write lemme see
Human kee you dia
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:
be who, who are you, what are you?
You won't smell that monthly 5k cheesy. Come and write lemme see Human kee you dia
I wont smell it cus My nose is inside ur pvssy,right?
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:

I wont smell it cus My nose is inside ur pvssy,right?
Shut up! Loser. No 5k for you cheesy
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
used to be due to the very very thin ozone layer we have left to sheild us but it was still very much a very cold place.

Couple of terrible months in this gualag and we were made to face the Cybex jury.The judge was once a famous human politician,Ramon was his name.He traded few secrets of the Federation to the Robots,Now a Cybex,he is known as one of the most difficult and
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:
Shut up! Loser. No 5k for you cheesy
Guess I wud b 4king ur pvssy instead,mtcheeewww no let dem ban me o
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

Nne, don't mind that guy. He loves discrediting writers on this forum. I am paying him in his own coin.

Do you support my suggestion on literal appreciation?
Alert! Alert! a copycat just escaped from A madman's handbag,seek shelter pipo This is not a drill!,I repeat,this is not a drill!
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Alert! Alert! a copycat just escaped from A madman's handbag,seek shelter pipo This is not a drill!,I repeat,this is not a drill!

Lmao cheesy
hunger is one of your problem, do find something to chop.
Biko is this how you keep your fan entertained? Go and read your story and weep for yourself.
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao cheesy
hunger is one of your problem, do find something to chop.
Biko is this how you keep your fan entertained? Go and read your story and weep for yourself.
I wud rather read ur family history and weep for u,lineage of retards
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:

I wud rather read my family history and weep for myself,lineage of retards
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wat do u xpect frm who dey hawk boxer and her pvssy
Re: Humans by Palmerbarry: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin barbarian
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Am back from the ban peeps,no tanks to Eberechi24 who asked her bf,a MOD to ban me for a week
Re: Humans by Mavikolo2020: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Am back from the ban peeps,no tanks to Eberechi24 who asked her bf,a MOD to ban me for a week

Welcome back
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Welcome back
Tnks
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Lmao, I called no one on your behalf. you were banned for being a nuisance. take care.
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao, I called no one on your behalf. you were banned for being a nuisance. take care.
Lies,we can set up a tribunal and I wud prove it to evryone
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
And cruel.After Spanster I was next.Inside the brigg,we could hear the footsteps of an approaching robot.Our hearts were already amiss.Something in me told me I was next,I just knew.

My instincts didnt dissappoint me.The robot just grabbed me by my hair and dragged me on the floor.I winced in pain.Robots cant wince,cant smile Nor frown except from one.Rumour had it that Ago 6.5 built his face in a way that allowed him to smile and frown.Ago is an old type of robot made during the time there was peace between robots and man.He was an household robot.

Here I am now,face to face with the Cybex judge,Ramon.This guy was now almost entirely metallic.My crimes were read out by a robot.All throughout the proceedings I felt or heard nothing but cold.I cant say so for the robots and Cybex.Finally,I was waken up from my trance when I heard Ramon say ARIZONA then he slammed his gavel.ARIZONA!!,Arizona is a prison found on the Eastern part of the Earth.Then it got to me,I would remain alive!,free from work,............
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2018
DON'T READ MY STORY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW.BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Palmerbarry:
grin barbarian
sad
Re: Humans by Eberechi24(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
tongue
Wadewaltz:

Lies,we can set up a tribunal and I wud prove it to evryone
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eberechi24:
tongue
Dont make me ban u mysef tongue sad
Re: Humans by shreder(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Re: Humans by Wadewaltz(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24 so u used ur bf's anti-spam bot to ban me abi,anyway am back wit a bang,bengdendendeng!!!sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbours / Sexual Assault: My Ordeal / The Cartographer Of Memory, ABook By A Nairalander's Brother, Boluwatife Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.