Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Perfect Christmas Present For Your Loved Ones, See Photos... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfect Christmas Present For Your Loved Ones, See Photos... (593 Views)

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / The 5 Most Popular Styles At Present For Human Hair Weaves / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Christmas Present For Your Loved Ones, See Photos... by missimelda01(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Hello people, my name is Ohanyere Imelda and I'm the CEO of imel's magic store, it's an online store where you can purchase affordable but outstanding fashion accessories ranging from belts, jewelleries, shoes, bags, contact lenses, brooches, lapel pins and a lot more.

I want to introduce you to our best seller which is the Alphabet pendant necklace

The complete set which includes earrings and necklace is #3,500

The necklace alone is #2,500

It is stainless so you don't have to worry about it fading

This is the most amazing and affordable item to gift your loved ones this Christmas

Call or WhatsApp 09039073885 or 07050553172 to place your order and get it delivered to anywhere in Nigeria of check us on IG @imelsmagic_store. Thank you

Re: Perfect Christmas Present For Your Loved Ones, See Photos... by missimelda01(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
#2,500

Re: Perfect Christmas Present For Your Loved Ones, See Photos... by missimelda01(f): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Available for wholesale purchase

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Beauty Products In 2019- folakofo.com / Registration For These Trainings Are Ongoing... / "She Is The Security I Always Wanted"- Justin Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.