Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m (23651 Views)

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by OpenYourEyes1: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." — Albert Einstein

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Yankiss(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEREFORE THIS GREATER BEING MUST BE YAHWEH, THE GOD OF YOUR PARENTS PARENTS THAT WAS FORCED ON THEM BY THE SLAVE MASTERS FROM EUROPE.. HAHAHA

No religion was forced on anyone. If the Arabs forced it on our fore fathers, what about the Europeans and Americans? Are they not intelligent? Who forced it on them too? My brother, the TRUE GOD, YAHWEH, IS UNIVERSAL. IT IS LIKE THE AIR WE BREATHE.

Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by ollah2: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Pharaoh9(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
kereman1:
Altho I hvnt read d Quran, and I don't know much about d religion. But I feel d Bible is a story book made up by d Roman or whatever nation, for them to blame their inefficient and shortcomings on some1 or something,
Right from the beginning when God created Adam and Eve, why did he plant d apple tree in their reach?
Wat is d usefulness of d tree?
Why sud God punish every1 for one person's mistake.
Why do we have more than one religion wit diff God and method of worship.
The Bible is simply filled with stories that never existed,

I also don't believe in diabolical this, harvesting humans part for ritual, charms, all those thgs are bullshiit.

Quran is just like old testament, it's from Old Testament just like the Old testament is from Torah
They are all Abrahamic with different teaching
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Pharaoh9(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
God bless Germany.
Germany was practically a blessing to the world in the 17th, 18th, 19th to mid 20th Century.
Almost 50% of world renowned physicists, chemists and biologists were Germans.

The first and Second WW destroyed Germany.

If the first and Second WW destroyed Germany, then what destroyed Nigeria because I'm sure Germany is much much alive than Nigeria
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by vaxx: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Einstein believed in God. "God does not play dice" was his quote while researching a phenomenon called Quantum Entanglement.

This is probably fake or was his beliefs in his early years in scientific research.
it wasn't fake nor was is believe in his early years.

Einesten actually reject abrahimic concept of God.
He is pandist( a kind of Spinoza ideaology)it a notion of "God" that differs from Atheism only at the semantic level, yet it could be regarded as a form of Theism.

Some Einstein quotes regarding his ideology

“The idea of a personal God is quite alien to me and seems even naïve.”

“It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I feel also not able to imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere. My views are near those of Spinoza: admiration for the beauty of and belief in the logical simplicity of the order which we can grasp humbly and only imperfectly. I believe that we have to content ourselves with our imperfect knowledge and understanding and treat values and moral obligations as a purely human problem—the most important of all human problems.”
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Bloooody(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mccullum:

You too can deny the existence of God and that won't stop Him from being God... I observed you're ignorant and people of your type always think that scriptures on Holy Books were tales written by one historian but it'll be clear until when you enter grave that there's God.
why avoiding the question?
And you call me the ignorant one.

Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Pharaoh9(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
HappyPagan:

Lol.

Since bad thing go happen to me, make I talk all the bad thing wey dey my mind

Jesus' mother was a lying hoe.

Jesus' father Joseph was an idiot. How will he believe his wife slept and woke up pregnant?

Jesus was a bastard. Still is... Thats why on the cross he screamed "Father, father, why have you forsaken me"?

Virgin Mary was not a virgin. Just like the Bible is not a Good Book.

May the evil you wish upon me, the evidence of your calling, be a sweet smelling sacrifice to your God.

You're write, According to the bible Jesus Christ was a basterd because he had no biological father
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by OpenYourEyes1: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
There is nothing special about Atheism. . Animals might be irreligious. Religion is what makes us different from them.

Humans are born Atheists in my opinion.
Cultures probably became religious from experience of the supernatural. True Religion is a rule from our Creator to keep humans responsible, disciplined and civilized..
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by OpenYourEyes1: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors." - Sir Isaac Newton
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by rkennyking(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
HappyPagan:

Lol.

Since bad thing go happen to me, make I talk all the bad thing wey dey my mind

Jesus' mother was a lying hoe.

Jesus' father Joseph was an idiot. How will he believe his wife slept and woke up pregnant?

Jesus was a bastard. Still is... Thats why on the cross he screamed "Father, father, why have you forsaken me"?

Virgin Mary was not a virgin. Just like the Bible is not a Good Book.

May the evil you wish upon me, the evidence of your calling, be a sweet smelling sacrifice to your God.
you won my heart.... Let it be known that this man here is truthful because truthfulness Is saying things as you can see it. I don't know why every religion preach truthfulness but practice is a problem. Deep inside you all you know you are not sure why not just say it that way, that I am not sure of what my religion claims.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Viktom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
kereman1:
Altho I hvnt read d Quran, and I don't know much about d religion. But I feel d Bible is a story book made up by d Roman or whatever nation, for them to blame their inefficient and shortcomings on some1 or something,
Right from the beginning when God created Adam and Eve, why did he plant d apple tree in their reach?
Wat is d usefulness of d tree?
Why sud God punish every1 for one person's mistake.
Why do we have more than one religion wit diff God and method of worship.
The Bible is simply filled with stories that never existed,

I also don't believe in diabolical this, harvesting humans part for ritual, charms, all those thgs are bullshiit.

be prepared to ask God this questions in hell if you don't repent now. John 3 vs 16 will do for a start, after that you should read Act 4 vs 12. thanks and God bless you, I honestly think reading Romans 1 vs 16_22 will change your mentality. stay blessed.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by LadyHal1(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
The way white people auction things at super high prices marvels me, put that letter for auction in Nigeria and see if they will price it up to 200k!!
Modified:For people saying that having a high IQ would not allow einstein belive in God, then sorry to burst your bubbles,There are Other great/intelligent scientists that are firm believers of God!! The likes of Isaac Newton, Leonardo da vinci where firm beleivers of God
Infact Da vinci is way smarter and more intelligent than einstein, argue with google!!

Get your facts right pal
Da Vinci was a gay and as crafty as a wizard
the plane was first design by him.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by rkennyking(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Delivar:

The problem with humans like you is that you think that thing you house in your skull called a brain can explain and understand everything. That is just the problem. The day you accept your brain has a limitation in power and understanding is the day you will stop asking that question. To human understanding, everything in existence must have a beginning. But this law may not be the same outside the universe we exist. Things are not the way the are just because we see it that way.
hypocrisy ,you lot want us to believe that it's not possible that the world came in to existence by chance but still want us to believe that your God, who you claim crated us all can't be explained. I say just as you can not comprehend the creation of God, But want us to believe that is how you cant explain the creation of this world by chance. So I prefer that we say ,the origin of everything is not known yet . That will be better than all forms of unconfirmed premises that till confirmed are nothing but lies
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by rkennyking(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Viktom:

be prepared to ask God this questions in hell if you don't repent now. John 3 vs 16 will do for a start, after that you should read Act 4 vs 12. thanks and God bless you, I honestly think reading Romans 1 vs 16_22 will change your mentality. stay blessed.
why must you threaten a fellow citizen that is just expressing freedom of speech and thought. Tell me what is the difference between you and Boko Haram boys now. Religious keep producing your types no wonder you lot are so similar
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by OpenYourEyes1: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
World richest man is religious.
So being religious has nothing to do with IQ. I was an Atheist as a young man... Was the darkest period of my life.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Delivar:

I know the problem with you atheists. You guys are using the inconsistencies in the Bible as PROOF there is no God. I actually don't believe in the Bible but I believe there is a God and the evidence is in the intelligent organisation of things in the universe. Let's say the Bible is fake, but does it mean there is no creator? Have you really asked yourself this question?

Who created the creator?
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Delivar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
kmcutez:

Who created the creator?
You are still asking the same question I have already answered. Do you believe there is a limit to what humans can know and understand?

Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Yankiss(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEREFORE THIS GREATER BEING MUST BE YAHWEH, THE GOD OF YOUR PARENTS PARENTS THAT WAS FORCED ON THEM BY THE SLAVE MASTERS FROM EUROPE.. HAHAHA

No religion was forced on anyone. The Europeans and Americans got the Religion from Arabs. Did they also got forced? My brother, the TRUE GOD, YAHWEH, IS UNIVERSAL. IT IS LIKE THE AIR WE BREATHE.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by TheVictorious(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
CallMeGod:
Tell them grin grin

That's why more "illogical" and unintelligent people in Nigeria today are "religiously" taking up atheism without being able to make sound arguments for their stance. grin grin grin
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Delivar(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
rkennyking:
hypocrisy ,you lot want us to believe that it's not possible that the world came in to existence by chance but still want us to believe that your God, who you claim crated us all can't be explained. I say just as you can not comprehend the creation of God, But want us to believe that is how you cant explain the creation of this world by chance. So I prefer that we say ,the origin of everything is not known yet . That will be better than all forms of unconfirmed premises that till confirmed are nothing but lies
Do you accept there is a limit to our understanding and intelligence? I guess the answer is YES. Our intelligence is enough to discern that the universe did not spring up by chance because of the numerous orderliness and perfect designs all around. But the issue of God's origin and every other thing about him is just beyond what the human mind can grasp.

When you see a strange phone on your desk you will know a human dropped it there but you don't know the person's identity. We know God's existence through his handwork seen all around. But we don't know his identity and where he came from.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Bacteriologist(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheVictorious:

That's why more "illogical" and unintelligent people in Nigeria today are "religiously" taking up atheism without being able to make sound arguments for their stance. grin grin grin

Atheism is not a religion. It is a lack of belief in all 4200 gods and deities.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Alsayer: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Delivar:

Do you accept there is a limit to our understanding and intelligence? I guess the answer is YES. Our intelligence is enough to discern that the universe did not spring up by chance because of the numerous orderliness and perfect designs all around. But the issue of God's origin and every other thing about him is just beyond what the human mind can grasp.

When you see a strange phone on your desk you will know a human dropped it there but you don't know the person's identity. We know God's existence through his handwork seen all around. But we don't know his identity and where he came from.

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason why God's origins and some of his actions are hard to understand was because the Bibles were authored by men in the middle ages who had little scientific knowledge and didn't know how the world really worked?

Answer me this famous riddle: Can an all powerful and all capable God create a rock so heavy that he himself cannot lift it?

If he could not create a rock he can't lift, he cannot be an all capable God. If he could however, that would no longer make him all powerful.

Have fun with this dilemma.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Alsayer: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yankiss:

No religion was forced on anyone. The Europeans and Americans got the Religion from Arabs. Did they also got forced? My brother, the TRUE GOD, YAHWEH, IS UNIVERSAL. IT IS LIKE THE AIR WE BREATHE.

That is objectively false. Religions and cults are formed so a select few people or a government can have full control over a given people with rules they set in place. It's why a majority of religions are occult like in nature.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Alsayer: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Viktom:

Classic theist excuse. Always telling people they'll go to Hell when they die even though they have no solid evidence that Hell nor Heaven exist outside of their fairytail books.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by uzoronwusa: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
saraki2019:
someone should have hand the Qur'an to esteon we have believe in GOd, but the stories in the Bible are not only senseless but ridiculous.

the same bible you muslims claim talks about your prophet.when it suits you, you quote the bible, when it doesnt,you condemn the bible.lol
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by TheVictorious(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Atheism is not a religion. It is a lack of belief in all 4200 gods and deities.

Atheism is a religion to someone who hasn't logically critiqued creationism

Many of these peeps believe that they'd appear to be more intelligent and shrewd than the creationist once they simply say I'm an atheist (without having any "scrutinizable" findings to weigh their stance upon). They simply follow the bandwagon, and they are no different from the majority of the people who follow religious authorities. Both are "socially conditioned" by a fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

Okay, let me ask you two quick questions: "1.is Stephen Hawken an atheist", "2. What do you understand religion to mean?"
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by GetCofOProperty: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
rkennyking:
you won my heart.... Let it be known that this man here is truthful because truthfulness Is saying things as you can see it. I don't know why every religion preach truthfulness but practice is a problem. Deep inside you all you know you are not sure why not just say it that way, that I am not sure of what my religion claims.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Yankiss(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Alsayer:

That is objectively false. Religions and cults are formed so a select few people or a government can have full control over a given people with rules they set in place. It's why a majority of religions are occult like in nature.
NOT MY CHRISTIANITY.
Re: Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m by Delivar(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Alsayer:

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason why God's origins and some of his actions are hard to understand was because the Bibles were authored by men in the middle ages who had little scientific knowledge and didn't know how the world really worked?

Answer me this famous riddle: Can an all powerful and all capable God create a rock so heavy that he himself cannot lift it?

If he could not create a rock he can't lift, he cannot be an all capable God. If he could however, that would no longer make him all powerful.

Have fun with this dilemma.
Let's leave the Bible alone. The Bible is what is causing all the confusion. Atheists feel because there are errors and unproven claims in the Bible it becomes the ultimate proof that there is no creator. When christians fail to explain these inconsistencies in the Bible the atheists feel like they have proven no God exists. If you want to know whether a God exists or not don't look at what the Bible says because the Bible may actually be fiction. Just grab a biology textbook and read. Then ask yourself if the things you read in the biology textbook are things that are collectively all happening by chance.

We need to accept we don't have the capacity to understand everything. Our intelligence and perception has a limit. God is just beyond our understanding. We haven't actually explained a lot happening on earth where we are living and we are trying to explain a God. That's ridiculous. We can't explain God because God is not even subject to the laws of the universe. The human mind can only explain things using the laws of the universe. The riddle you provided follows the laws of universe so it doesn't apply to God.

I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68